Natty or not srs

hes been lifting for 1 year now and has a 315 bench 205 squat and a 320 DL and claims natty

He's not huge, he's not too lean and he's not very strong.

So yes.

What the fuck, has he ever done a pull up? Where are his lats?

205 squat wtf lol

...why the fuck do you have that picture?

Hes just black

You dont need to use gear to do a 205 squat. 315 bench is impressive though but still, definitely doable as a natty depending on what your starting point is

This is the raw strength of a GL long DOM BBC. His cucking skill is lvl 99. He could fucking cuck Joe Mangeleo and Jason Momao for breakfast and still look for seconds.

glasses

This is the prophecy, this is MAN; this is ADAM. This is the essence of the male sexual prowess, he is literally a god of sex, he is equal to the male version of Aphrodite/Venus. This man could never be cucked, his penis is probably 10x8, sick Shoulder-to-hip ratio, dark coloring, wide masc dark features but also youthful and neateonous

A woman who spends a sexual night with this guy would likely
1.) remember it for the rest of her life and think about it everyday
2.) be willing to spend millions for another stroke from his manhood.
3.) never be satisfied with another man ever again

When will it be my turn, when will it FUCKING BE MY TURN

High lat insertions, they come out if he flares his lats

manlet

I'd just kill myself because he looks shit due to the lats situation.

Girls dont care about your fucking lats bro. His long slender body is accentuated by his lack of lats. Girls find that sexier than a body with huge lats that looks like a fucking upside down dorito

:( lats only impress other dudes

Lol I am often called a dorito by my girl. She calls me a God and "has never seen anyone like me".

Different women like different things.

>those tiny hands
>that tiny bulge
yikes

you cnt do that shit in one year unless your training is shit hot from the start, which it never is

they don't know they care about lats, but he looks oddly shaped because of it. He certainly doesn't have a v-shaped torso which grills find attractive whether they know it or not. Women are fucking retards, they don't know shit, but the v-shaped torso is a symbol of manhood and he will never have it.

Shaped like a dude from Justice league unlimited

Someone post that story about the guy who thought his chick knew he was ignoring his lats.

Bench matches his deadlifts. How does your lower body not feel like shit with those stats. I mean I'm mirin, but man if I were him I'd be concerned about that lack of symmetry.

Why does symmetry matter when hes fucking every white girl he wants to fuck?

thistbqhfamnohomo

Faggot

I got a 400 lb squat, 450 lb deadlift and 250 lb bench in a year. I even fucked around for a few months. He's not strong.

Yet he still looks better than you

I also probably have his bodyweight in lean mass.

>throwing around numbers

Post a pic you fatfuck. You also probably have his bodyweight in bodyfat

>
lol hes 5'11 180lbs with 17 inch arms

Does he have an instagram

I'm 6'2, 208 with 16.5 in arms. I never claimed to look as good as him, but I do think he could be natty.

He's just a curl/benchbro. He just does arm/chest workouts all day, every day for a year like a typical bro. It's totally believable he's natty.

I don't think you could do roids and have a squat that bad. I think even a couch potato roiding would have a better squat (100% serious). He's natty, and he completely ignored legs.

Not bad, but i dont think you have 180 lbs in LBM tho

eh, im actually the guy in the pic
i was frauding my lifts
I do ignore legs and i am a bench brah
but i am also a row brah but it doesnt show since bad insertions
I can row 305 x 6 and bench 290 x 6 currently
Ive benched 350 x 1 before and i stopped squatting seriously after the 405 x 3. im going to start doing legs again and getting the 500 starting next month

and its not 290 x 6 shit form or touch and go
Its paused with strict form + tight pulled back shoulders. My ohp sucks tho and its at 185 x 3 but when i hit 225 x 5 on the ohp i should have roided looking shoulders which im looking forward to. I think after like 5 more years ill be looking like aaron curtis(ye i believe hes natty or close to it)

If I have 15% bf, which I think is a fair estimate then I have 176.8 lbs of lean body mass. So I have nearly his bodyweight in lean body mass.

Lol you look like fucking shit. Some of you are so delusional.

subtract 10-20lbs for water weight and youre a bit more accurate and an extra 5 for the food you ate on the day you checked your weight

That's just SUPERIOR AFRICAN GENES.

post body pham

I did a water cut last week and was sitting at 202. Also looked leaner and had less food in me.

Post more pics

Found the faggot with shit genes lol

Hell no.

Those are shit squat and dead numbers for a year.

Bench is pretty great for a year tho. If he grew up with a coach shouting at him to do 100 push-ups all the time then I could see it though.

delts scream roids

Get off Veeky Forums deven

Those are retarded numbers.

Natty with superior genetics.

i'm a 125lb turbomanlet and have higher squat and dl after 1 year