ITT: "tyrants" who LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY, in actual fact, did nothing wrong

ITT: "tyrants" who LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY, in actual fact, did nothing wrong

Only serious responses allowed. No meme answers

>tfw your father is from the same tribe as Saddam Hussein
>tfw cousins were personal guards of Uday Hussein

Are you the Australian salafist from /int/?

No, I'm an atheist and I have never posted on /int/, shit board.

If you wanna discuss that topic then dont post a picture of Saddam, as far as im concerned and as far as history is, he committef genocides against his own people, ge ruled his country with fear and he used the baatah like his dogs. If they hear that you said anything agInst him then youll disappear. Saddam is a cunt and so are you

Glad they all got BTFO

I seriously hope you're not deluded enough to consider the Kurds he gassed as "his own people". The Kurds betrayed him in favour of Iran.
Now I'm not going to condone gassing civilians, but you're absolutely delusional if you think Kurds were Saddam's friends and Saddam gassed them out of nowhere, the Kurds betrayed him.
They sowed the wind and then reaped the whirlwind.

Stalin did the same thing and people love him except fringe right-wing groups on the internet.

Is the intention of this post to upset me? If so, you failed.

I think his intention was to say he's glad they got BTFO.

You're right, I was wrong to assume American posters are smart enough to have any intentions behind their posts.

Is incorrectly assuming intentions genetically predisposed in your lineage?

I didn't assume any intentions, that's why I asked.
Is being too stupid to understand questions a direct result of being a genetic mutt?

unfortunate victim of zog

saddam we will not forget you

The posters intention of the poster was to have his opinion voiced.
I didn't realize racially superior and pure dune coons were spastic retards.

>Was your intention... If so, you have failed
>I was wrong to assume

Putting all your eggs in one basket seems to be a recurring theme with your family. Maybe you should break that habit.

Nice. My family knew the family of the dude that Uday freaked out and killed at a party.

what an insignificant point to make
you're refuting nothing but an embellishment
/pol/-tier argument, all you guys do this

Ghaddafi

It just seems awfully petty and American to do that on Veeky Forums of all boards, but then again, I forgot that you should never overestimate an American because you'll always be disappointed.
The only thing you know of my family is what I told you, seems very American of you to pretend you know more than you actually do.
If my family had indeed put all of its eggs in one basket, I wouldn't be living in the West right now, would I?

He didn't commit a genocide on anyone. Certain groups started uprisings and began killing people, he put them down with brute force like any good leader did. It's not rocket science. Kurds and Shiites were slaughtering people left and right whenever they chimped out, he did good by protecting the Iraqi people from these terrorists.

>everything I don't like is American

Honestly, I actually, seriously, unironically believe this.
And I haven't really seen any evidence to the contrary as of yet.

>honestly
>actually
>seriously
>unironically
Go to leddit t*rk

he's correct
Kurds had a huge fucking history of insurgencies in iraq and segregating themselves like speaking their own shitty language instead of arabic
plus they don't even identify as "iraqi"

>If my family had indeed put all of its eggs in one basket, I wouldn't be living in the west right now, would I?

Once Saddam was BTFO then your family threw their eggs in being a second class citizen in Europe so their son can shitpost about being genetically pure and how he's proud of his family backing a tyrant that left his country much worse than he found it. Perhaps english isn't the best way for you to communicate because you seem to misunderstand a lot of these phrases.

I'm not even shitposting about being genetically pure though. But there's a difference between not being genetically pure, and being an actual disgusting mutt like Americans are.

Not really no. It's just a meme to try to rouse up anons that want to differentiate themselves from blacks and hispanics. Post a goblin meme next time. That seems to be the cool, new thing.

>genetically pure
Yeah, purely an autistic shitskin lmao.
It's a shame that your father's load went into your mother instead of a goat the day you were conceived

SHLOMO
H
L
O
M
O

the man himself, adolf hitler.

Noone loves him unless you live in some shithole (non ex-ussr shithole since they all know how it isnt any better)
So bssically you're probably from SA.

Hehehe.... HITLER XDDDDDD

t. Amerimutt

Why is Veeky Forums of all places infested with all this fucking /int/ tier shitposting about americans

It's not, you're just projecting like an idiot, schlomo mcshitskin(TM)

You seem very alone user. Bro I was thinking maybe you should take up jogging or something, it might help you clear your head make you feel better when you post on this really sad Iranian rug trading board

>Go after the civilian populace instead of the actual perpetrators of said betrayal.
Very tyrannical desu.

>Americans come to Veeky Forums obsessed about race and /pol/ing the place up.
>Get called out for being mutts.
>HUUUU WHY?

No.

>retarded war monger
>genocidal dictator
>insane clockwork orange tier son
>was so retarded that the entire middle east, including fellow Ba'athist in Syria, all dogpiled on him with America AND Israel
>fast forward to now, and alt-right retards that were 6 years old when he died talk about what a great person he was

/thread

What did Albania c1930s have to do with Saddam's fall :^)

ASSAD
S
S
A
D

Kinda hard on an anonymous imageboard

Any family anecdotes about Uday doing crazy shit?

TODAY IS DECEMBER 11TH, 2017

BASHAR AL-ASSAD, THE LION OF DAMASCUS IS STILL UNDEFEATED

LONG LIVE ASSAD! LONG LIVE THE SYRIAN ARAB REPUBLIC! DEATH TO THE WEST!

Kekking at mad americans

>Kurds and Shiites were slaughtering people left and right whenever they chimped out, he did good by protecting the Iraqi people from these terrorists

oh fuck off, shiites would attack military bases and police stations and not execute prisoners, and Saddam woulld indiscrminately massacre the whole population. fuck off you stupid cunt

Being incompetent isn't the same as doing something morally wrong

>I don't think murder is wrong!

Psychopathic dimwit detected.

Saddam is a necessary evil.

he killed people ffs,killed thousands of kurds and shiites,but he did it to maintain peace in iraq.The iran-iraq war was his biggest mistake including the war in kuwait.

the real reason why the west hanged him is because he spooked them by not wanting to sell his oil in petrodollar because he knew petrodollar is shit.Euro is more valuable and stable.

Iraqis hanged him.

>necessary evil

If committing genocide and massacring your own people is what it takes to keep them together, maybe your country shouldn't exist.

If only you knew how bad things really are

I met an iraqi once and he said almost every iraqi wanted saddam to return.It's better to live in his era than living in a world where everyweek a car bomb explodes,terrorist kidnaps people,iranian police driving in iraq casually and their economy is literal shit.They've no sense of pride for their country after saddam is gone.

No but it is in the Bush household...ba da tsshhh

t. Iraqi Baathist

The annual homicide rate of Iraqis was higher during Saddams era than it has been since then. Iraq in civil war against ISIS? Still safer. Also, "Iraqis" are compose of three clearly different groups, and only 20% benefit under Saddam, which would probably imply that the Iraqi you met was a Sunni.

I guarantee you not a minuscule percentage of Shia Iraqis or Iraqi Kurds wants Saddam to return (maybe 5% max), and these two groups make up about 85% of Iraq's population.

Life was NOT safe in Saddam's Iraq. Besides the two wars of aggression that he waged which at the end saw the deaths of millions of Iraqis and destroyed Iraq's economy, his terror squads were free to crack down on anyone who dared criticize him. All these kids on Veeky Forums who wank over totalitarian despots have never lived under one -- life is hell in these states.

you a minuscule percentage **

Shit thread, "nothing wrong" is extremely subjective.

Saddam did a LOT of wrong and bad shit, but overall I'd say he was a solid ruler.

Iraqi's lived under constant threat. A civilian could publicly insult Allah before they dared speak bad about Saddam, Lord forbid a guard overheard it.

Living in Iraq under Saddam was just a little bit better than living in USSR under Stalin. Difference = No communism.

Rest was the same. Saddam was NOT a good leader.

>Incompetent
Lets ignore 1923-1939

Hitler destroyed Fascism, destroyed Europe, destroyed nationalism, he fucked things up so much. Fuck his entire existence.

Long live mussolini

Who are national savior tier save for the Yugoslavian dictator and who is supreme elder tier?

May Gaddafi rest in peace

>ally starts a massive war while your country is woefully unprepared
>incompetent

what, besides the Ethiopian invasion, did he demonstrate incompetence at?

is that Franco in shit tier? and Ceausescu not in shit? what the fuck dude