/FRAUD/ /FRAUD/

/fraud/ general

previous: >aryan qt edition

Guys how long does it take synthol to wear off and go away? If someone injected it into their penis does it take longer to go away?

>He didn't put Steroids general in the topic or OP

Fuckin dropped

kys nigger, im not gonna fucking baby you. these thread have always gone by /fraud/ general

Any mk677 sources from inside Australia?

It's legal to ship around the country but illegal to import and I've heard most of it gets seized

I just want my skeezy research chemicals without a letter from customs

Fucking new fags trying to fit in with the old crowd.

>If someone injected it into their penis does it take longer to go away?
y

sven pls

lol okay

>hurr durr i'm an old fag guys

you aren't special lol, you're pathetic

I've been regularlyish smoking weed and drinking since about an age of 16, started doing Coke a year ago. It got a bit out of hand 2 months ago where my usage was higher than ever before.
I quit everything completely and I've never felt better holy shit it's insane, I had headaches every once in a while before, was kinda low energy, had some problems with short term memory.
Since stopping all that shit I feel like my IQ doubled

Drugs not even once Senpai

Good on you mane.

I've shipped mk677 to Australia several times declared as mk677 on customs paperwork. No issues.

jb sven never qt aryan gf

stop trying to pretend you're one of the cool kids you fucking faggot

it's been /fraud/ for a long fucking time

SO SAYS BRICK

>tfw no tall slav gf

She's claimed dude. The BBC has her now.

fuckoff newfag, i've been sitposting on fraud for 3 minutes now and it's always had both fraud, roid, and general in it

>tfw no dwarf italian gf

That's more like it. I wonder where she is.

dem DSLs too

>tfw no trap gf

This is the second time new kids have fucked up the OP

Nope that isn't how it works
STEROIDS GENERAL is the title
/fraud/ is the trip name

Get it right

Best OPs were when we used to summarise the old thread and then give the new one a title based on what was being talked about in the previous one before it died

As soon as I can afford it I'll be getting Mk677 from cap and I'll report back as to how it goes coming in
Never had issues with other peptides either.
They're not illegal

haha little man

I'll fite you
Say that to my face

S P O O K Y

>australian manlet

kek I'd just unhook your ground harness and you'd fall into the sun

sharapova is THICC
look at those meaty thighs

whats good tshirt brand?

i used to get merona brand from target but they stopped making em

>flattering angle
every thread

S P O O K Y

that's still really hot

>unflattering angle
every thread

T H I C C

>liking a 6'2 90 pounds "woman"

skeleton chaser

Is it recommended one not do cardio on tren because it's
a) not needed
b) dangerous
c) makes you feel like shit
d) some combo of the above

or something else? I feel like I've stalled out over the past week despite maintaining a consistent deficit and I think cardio might help.

do cardio

american apparel's classic crew neck, soft as hell and fits my shoulders

you're not gonna get something that actually hugs a taper without tailoring, unfortunately

is this opposite day

go do your goddamn cardio

kek

GH15 said no cardio tho

I get if I should do cardio, but why do people seem to hate it so much?

its a meme not to do cardio dude

Calvin Klein classic t-shirts are the best. He makes a slim fit if you want more of hugger. I have about a 44" chest and 32" waist and wear a size medium.

I highly suggest the two of you stop dressing like shabby lads.

Do your cardio faggot.

Never done roids before but thinking of a simple TestE cycle. Read the Reddit wiki and shit, but what if I don't want to do continue using steroids? From what I understand test will vastly increase the rate at which muscles recover meaning you can work the same muscle the next day and build muscle at an increased rate.
My question is: if I do say a 10 or 12 week cycle will I keep my gains and then just keep going at the rate I currently am? Basically I just want a little boost then to continue naturally

bent over shots are so hnnng

because calvin fucking klein is the height of fashion?

get the fuck out you jumped-up little wannabe pretentious limp-wristed effete faggot

jesus christ, "I wear a medium", like that's a fucking ringing endorsement because you're either a twiggy little bitch or you wear some shmedium baby gap bullshit

sorry buddy, some of us have trouble fitting through doorways and need to shop in the grownups section

I just need to know for a friend

Easy, I'll fite you at night
What now atheist?

I'm gonna have to start saving for real quality clothes.
It's unacceptable that cottonon shirts are so small I'm wearing fucking XL-XXL now.
Medium sounds like I'll be swimming in it given I'm pretty sure I don't have a 44inch chest

Where is this office?
Can I work there?

>sorry buddy, some of us have trouble fitting through doorways and need to shop in the grownups section
kek'd

I've had 1g get through first time. Second time got seized with a letter. It's categorically named on the TGA'sbanned substances list

what chino type shorts do you wear? I have a horrid time finding nice ones and I keep falling back to just wearing gym shorts around.

hnnng like I said

Oh never mind I just measured and I'm roughly 42 chest so I guess that works

>grownups section
Brick please
Some of us will never wear adult clothes :^(

I really hope this isn't some creeper taking these shots

The customs officer who seized mine put it under the growth hormone and growth hormone releasing hormones category etc. They also have a category that lets them seize anything if they feel like it.

If it gets inspected it's possible it'll get passed as it's not named or listed as in the prohibited substances list, but if the officer is familiar with it then they'll likely seize it under GH category.

Well if its a US medium he's quite big desu.

Also peptidescan be seized under the same category as they are GHRHs and GHRPs which are categorically banned

>I really hope this isn't some creeper taking these shots

I really hope you aren't this much of a faggot

Under the same category sure
But they're not illegal

Kind of like how if you order prescription medication they can seize it if they want and you'll need to produce a script.

Hey I enjoy a bit of seediness but full creeper mode is too much for me.
I am gross and have respect for people's privacy etc.
I know right, massive faggot, but I can accept that.

I hate to break it to you but I haven't worn chino shorts since last summer, my old ones literally won't fit my quads and trying to get them over my ass is an impossible effort

might try to shop around some between normal brands or maybe something more lifter-oriented like barbell apparel's shit, although that's $rape

my shirts are generally larges, and you've seen how they're getting close to skin tight

>he doesn't have a creepshot folder

LMAO

Dude chill
He was making a joke about clothing brands, not calling you small.
There's no need to try reinforce how big you are, we get it, everyone has seen your pics.

The whole point was user wanted recommendations for brands that will actually fit them nicely because of lifting.

n-no
Creep shots are creepy bruh.... R-right?

yeah man they are

hey brick, would appreciate your advice

my medial triceps tendon has gradually begun snapping over my medial epicondyle over the past 4-6 months, haven't been able to lift etc

looks like the only way to have it fixed is surgery, where they suture it back to the bone

would you recommend mk677 and/or ghrp2-6 with tb500 and/or bpc157, or just stick to a secretagogue and let jesus take the wheel

fucked it up putting strength on too quickly, as a warning to other powerlifters out there, don't be a retard like me. Doubt it'll ever be the same :c

So no, no creep folder

Just sayin, there's no need to rail the guy over being small or whatever just because your clothes are "skin tight" because you're so big.
He's only trying to help OP.

and by using peptides/secretagogues, I meant post-op. I've already tried this shit and it hasn't miraculously resolved itself, just continues to painlessly snap over the bone throughout flexion

stop picking fights

Well all international orders are currently going out as vitamin c samples or some such shit now that I have full control of the customs paperwork. I don't anticipate any issues unless I am shipping huge quantities of stuff.
Any GH or secretagogue + tb500 post op would be best case scenario in my opinion.

is that the tendon on the inside of your elbow?

wait, snapping as in fucking separating off of the bone or just traversing the bursa under tension resulting in that twanging kind of pop?

if it's the former I'd be shocked if you didn't have a massive avulsion fx to go with it

if it actually requires surgical reattachment I'd double down with tb500 and bpc post-op micro-dosing as approximate to the site as possible, going full bore double-barreled like that should potentially cut recovery time into a fraction of the surgeon's projections and result in more complete return to (hopefully) full functionality

did you just blow your bench the fuck up or was it an agonist/antagonist imbalance that exacerbated something?

>I've already tried this shit and it hasn't miraculously resolved itself, just continues to painlessly snap over the bone throughout flexion

it could seriously just be some flavor of bursitis unless it's already been definitively ruled out, just a heads up

he asked me a question, I said I haven't been able to fit into my old chinos because I blew the fuck up and haven't bothered shopping for new ones yet

try and rein your autism in a little bit

oh and there's no way in motherfucking shit I'll ever feel the slightest bit in the wrong for going off on that one uppity "ck is high fashion" cunt

swimmer made the best OPs

I'm not picking a fight

Nice

What if CK IS the height of fashion though? :^)
I didn't actually mean the chinos
I replied to the most recent post because effort.

Him or slut
Both made good OPs

im gonna have gyno surgery in about a month

is tb500 good for faster healing and faster swelling reduction? any others for this situation?

why do you remind me of the side-nerd in a group who nobody really likes very much but people let him hang out out of pity or something

stop arguing with brick then

>is that the tendon on the inside of your elbow?
yup, medial

>wait, snapping as in fucking separating off of the bone or just traversing the bursa under tension resulting in that twanging kind of pop?

it looks/feels like it separated from the accompanying tendons and snaps over the epicondyle in a twangy, painless thud.

can literally see+feel it snap over the bone just past parallel, only happens under load

they stuck electrodes in my arm and zapped the shit out of my sensory+motor nerves and found no damage (as I expected). and it's far too big to be the ulnar nerve, plus there's no "zappiness" when it snaps over the bone

>did you just blow your bench the fuck up or was it an agonist/antagonist imbalance that exacerbated something
I made a point to ensure there was no muscular imbalances while i was blowing past 3pl8 and figured i'd be fine, guess not

there's no pain and no bursitis (as I've been reduced to bodyweight elevated pushups for the past 4-6 months, goodbye strength) so it's definitely the tendon

ah that shit snaps for me when i do pushups, but not when i bench or ohp. weird af

>height of fashion
>height

Toppest of keks.

>parallel

err fucking hell. it's not hyperextension

happens at 45 degrees

I've only seen one dude on youtube that got gyno surgery and he was only down for a week tops. It should be a pretty minor incision that heals quick.
You leave MG alone.

supposedly it's really common and possibly a hereditary biomechanical issue, but mine definitely happened for a reason

I think really heavy benchpress and french press did it in, especially any motion that put the triceps muscle on stretch with a heavy load would put the tendon in a compromised position from the get-go

Because the whole of Veeky Forums is nerds that nobody really likes. Or haven't you noticed that?

I'm not arguing with brick
Was just saying chill, there's no need to blast some user for liking ck

s-stop this is a no bull-ly zone.
I can be as short as I want and still contribute to society!

yes, look at bpc157 too

>why do you remind me of the side-nerd in a group who nobody really likes very much but people let him hang out out of pity or something

so snapping triceps syndrome

>I can be as short as I want and still contribute to society!
only half as much

>so snapping triceps syndrome

yup and there really isn't that much information on it, which is why I tried to autistically explain it rather than reference a page

they've done xrays and the bones looked perfectly normal so it's all down to soft tissue at this point, so i'm at the mercy of a random orthopedist

the only comforting bit is that tendon repairs are generally successful, but there's little information on people who've had tendon repairs come back to 100%

No I'm not half as tall
Get your facts right

but you're half a man :^)

it's not a 1:1 ratio, manlet.
society makes the rules.

Do you ever feel insecure about your height?

just read that tbc157 works via blood vessel creation

is it possible it could help with compartment syndrome?

>is it possible it could help with compartment syndrome?
I don't know what compartment syndrome is sorry.

>No hood rat poon!
ur not the bos f me

I am only 10cm shorter than national average
So that means I only contribute roughly 5-7% less to society

It IS dammit! It fucking is!
d-don't take this from me!

No actually.
It really hasn't been an issue through my life.
I've only ever been rejected by 2 girls based on height, it's never hindered my work etc.
Obviously it's the go to insult/ joke for most people because it's easy.
But I think fairly quickly on my feet, so I can usually come up with a witty response.

It's a pain in the ass with your shins
Basically the sheath around the muscle doesn't allow it to expand properly and you end up with compartments of muscle either swelling or dying from lack of blood.
Really nasty shit if left untreated.

and no a peptide will not fix that shit.
Only consistent physio or maybe even surgery will fix it

>too much pressure
>increasing blood flow by angiogenesis
granted that blood flow would be increased both in and out (minutely) i just don't see how BPC 157 would help with compartment syndrome. Who knows tho.

How many kangaroos have you ridden?

You gun git the aids breh
Sounds awful

that's literally the opposite of helpful

the fascia surrounding the muscle groups can only stretch so far, force enough blood into them and they start building pressure inside those fascial compartments which has a partial auto-tourniquet effect of clamping down on the venous vasculature while the higher pressures from the aterial vessels keeps on pumping, meaning less and less blood is getting circulated out while it's still forcing more in

it's super, super shitty and should come as no real surprise to anyone that knows how big my calves are that I used to get exertional compartment syndrome from running and rucking

omg dude.. how do you deal with it?

ive tried compression socks but it only helps temporarily

foam rolling can provide some relief, but ultimately there's nothing you can do

walk it off pussy

How many more calories/protein should i be eating on a blast?

No kangaroos
I have however taken care of joeys (baby kangaroos) and ridden both sheep and cattle at some point or another.

It's completely fucked

A lot of people get the old school, brutal method of just cutting a big fuck off square out of the front of their leg.
You can literally see a square of muscle in the front of their leg bulging out.

Apparently the newer methods use keyhole to cut specific parts of the fascia in an effort to allow the blood to drain and as a result reduce swelling, OR just with the hope that it will give the muscle the room it needs to swell up painfully and horribly, but at least not fucking die.