I just got this AthleneX program and the meal plan just looks outrageous both in scheduling and in costs...

I just got this AthleneX program and the meal plan just looks outrageous both in scheduling and in costs. Is there a way to incorporate IF and get to 7% body fat? I'm currently 20%

Look at this shit

>protein bars and myoplex
>pretentious sounding meme foods

jesus christ why do you need a program for cutting?
>eat 3 times a day
>have 2 or 3 snacks
>15-25% proteins
>65-75% carbs
>don't eat less than 500 cal under maintenance unless you want to lose quite a bit of strength or you're a fat as fatass

Then the 10 weird tricks that will the online scammers hate you
>if you're eating sugars eat proteins or fats to lower the glycemic index
>eat a few servings of fruits and vegetables each day
>don't worry about getting to 100% of your RDI of micronutrients but eat varied food through the week
>only eat protein shakes after working out, there's 0 benefit outside of making full use of their fast absorption
>protein bars are only good if you need to eat while outside of your house
>you can substitute meme foods like "grilled ahi tuna steak" or edamane that you may not even get where you live by fish and beans
>if you're craving sugar mix low fat yogurt with protein powder, i lied that they were only good after working out, they are also good for killing cravings
>wheat bread is a bit better than white bread but don't feel bad for eating white bread
>same goes for rice, eat the common kind if you don't want to eat jasmine or whatever
>you don't have to drink bottled water, tap water is just fine in most of the developed world
That's it you can send me $150 to my paypal account

I usually eat 2 meals a day during a 6-8hr window. This will work with IF, right?

Also thanks

*$150.00 has been deposited into your paypal*

Yeah that's fine. I did IF once a few years ago but I wasn't lifting back then so I don't know how much strength you're going to retain without running some sort of cutting steroid if you're fasting.

>bottle of water

Just look up the Mediterranean diet. It's the only diet with actual studies backing up its health benefits. Use that diet and adjust your calories to cut.

I never thought about taking steroids. I don't use supplements but when I do it's not that often and it's usually only whey. Sometimes I go for months without protein powder and recently I started consuming 2 shakes a week.

I use to lift heavy but I completely changed my routine to having proper form and being able to perform 15 reps with the exercises I do for my muscle groups. I want to make sure I'm feeling the workout. I'm learning as I go a long and I'm usually lost as I consume all kinds of information on the internet but it's got me this far.

-25% proteins
>>

>Double beans double meat double corn double cheese chipotle bowl
>Eat half at lunch and half for dinner
>Double shot of protein shake

Boom, 150g protein and only about 1500 calories. You can literally eat anything you want to make up the remaining cals, and you'll probably pay less than that meal plan.

If you don't wanna pay for double meat just scramble some eggs and veggies

>>only eat protein shakes after working out, there's 0 benefit outside of making full use of their fast absorption

How about being one of the most protein dense and cheapest sources of protein available?

Do what you want, I write about what's backed by science. Even Poliquin who's pretty extreme in his views recommends that you don't eat more than 20-30 grams per meal.

You don't need that many proteins in your diet, the only benefit of it post-workout is that the body can selectively pick the aminoacids it needs so overloading it with a high dose of proteins is a good idea.
Meat, eggs, chicken, beans, milk, all have proteins with the benefits of having micronutrients.

I'm going about protein this way. I feel like I shouldn't depend on powder which is why i hardly use it. I just consume most of my proteins through food.

Makes me understand why they call whey 'mass gainers" and have those buzz words. By their logic the more powder you consume the bigger you'll get.

>You don't need that many proteins in your diet

Source?

This is opposite to what virtually all strength/bodybuilding trainers say and what most studies show.

>Do what you want, I write about what's backed by science

What science exactly says you should eat under 10% fats a day?

What exactly are the building blocks of testosterone, mind telling me?

>Poliquin

How many bodybuilders has he trained, I've never heard of him before

>I'm going about protein this way. I feel like I shouldn't depend on powder which is why i hardly use it. I just consume most of my proteins through food.

>THROUGH FOOD
>through food

But you realize that Whey protein *IS* food, right?

Whey is a byproduct of milk, it is a food item. You are eating food when you make a protein shake, look up how whey is made

>meal plan to get to 7%

bro just stop eating lol

poliquin is a fucking clown who consistently spouts broscience. i hope he isn't your source for "what's backed by science."

I understand that whey is food but just for laymen terms I'm separating whey from cooked meals in my post.

You make it sound like whey is some sort of steroid or something, like it's not food

>I shouldn't depend on the power
This specifically makes it sound like "I shouldn't depend on the drugs", it's just food. Eat it, it's cheaper than most sources of protein

Fucking idiots all over.
Good job dealing with this guy user. Very professional.

>What exactly are the building blocks of testosterone
not aminoacids for sure lmao
stopped reading your post right there

>poliquin is a fucking clown who consistently spouts broscience. i hope he isn't your source for "what's backed by science."
Registered dietitians who work training NFL athletes say the same thing, Nancy Clark for example.
And Poliquin a clown? I guess that makes his trained athletes clowns too. Wouldn't mind being a clown then.

How am I an idiot for saying that Whey is food?

And how did he "deal" with me?

Still waiting for your source of that science btw. Please show he which study has shown that such low amounts of fat are healthy for you

>not aminoacids for sure lmao
>stopped reading your post right there

I didn't say amino acids were.

Fat is the building block of testosterone. If you eat under 10% of your caloric intake in fat you are going to bomb your test levels unless you are injecting exogenous test

It's odd because everything that guy said was pretty much right except for the fat thing. Shouldn't be lower than 25% even while cutting.

You are an idiot for acting more autistic than you actually are. You knew what he meant. But you just had to make him ecplain, didnt you

No I didn't, because whey is food.

That's like claiming cheese or something isn't food, why? You're making it seem that whey is like something that's bad to take so you should stay away from it like it's drugs

Post your body eating

Are there any no nonsense vids on cutting with nutrition in mind?

Eat a calorific deficit you retarded fuck

That's all cutting is. eat what you're eating but less of it.

How low bodyfat% do you want to go? Sub 10% you'll need dnp and other drugs

He didnt claim that. As he said, he was seperating whey from ordinary food, food that isn't made of powder. It was pretty obvious for anyone who is not as autistic as you clearly are.

I need drugs to get that low?

How long does it take to lose bf being on a caloric deficit? I lost some bf keeping track of what I eat but I feel I'm hitting a wall.

>How long does it take to lose bf being on a caloric deficit?

Why don't you read the fucking sticky?

>I need drugs to get that low?
Yes. Not only is it unhealthy to be at

Not saying you're wrong but people who say they want to be at 7% body fat usually overestimate themselves and think they are at 14% or so. While 7% you can still look lean without dnp

>While 7%
while 7% is impossible*

any program that gives you a retarded one-size-fits-all meal plan should be discarded

You can be lean, yes. But you're not getting to fucking pro bodybuilder IN COMPETITION-level of leanness.

7% is what pros are at to get on stage and get off

That's a lot of fruit...

Wow that sounds like a really great meal plan

They don't know my age, height, weight, my goals, my current level of activity or TDEE but yet they can plan out foods for me.

I guess my grandmother needs the same amount of calories and macros as a 20 year old intermediate lifter who works physical labor 6 days a week. Seems legit.

Not a fan of powders replacing meals but I think the fruit amount is fine. It's just 3 servings and that's a good way to incorporate micro nutrients and other beneficial compounds.

>Says one-size fits all plans are bad
>Posts a one-size fits all plan

yes user good job i am saying it's stupid

came into this thread to say one size fits all meal plans are BS

Find out what your TDEE is

if your trying to put on wight slap 500 cals on it
it your trying to lose fat substract 500 cals

oatmeal chicken rice and vegies are good basicly most meat veggie starch combos are fine

maybe learn about macros

u can use pic realted to vary the flavor(be carful with the oils butter you can get some of the main indgridents as salts/dried ) experiment with it youll learn to make stuff you love