Is this guy fuckin natty?

is this guy fuckin natty?

hes 21

i think he roids desu

>is this guy fuckin natty?

Totally natty bro, just gotta eat clean and spend 1 day on each muscle, 2 sets of 12 reps.

he looks 41

Of course he's roiding for fuck's sake. You're either retarded or just shitposting.

THE DUDE HAS WINGS LMAO

He's been drinking red bull

He's a fucking butterfly.

idk ive been lifting a year and my lifts are increasing like crazy! I can just imagine what someone whos been lifting for multiple years looks like.

srsly tho we know hes roiding stop being a retard biting hooks without bait even on it

He' on celltech

that actually sounds like it might work desu

A WHOLE YEAR BRO? Dude I bet you went from an empty bar to 2 pl8s. Surely this linear progress will continue indefinitely.

Completely works, just look at every body builder. Just do what they do man. Each chicken breast 5 times a day and sculpt your inner chest with cable crossovers. Just read any men's body building magazine. Don't forget eyelid day, but don't squat. It'll destroy your lower back and knees.

natty?

natty? I'd say yes but the legs have grown so much I'm not sure

>closer and closer by the day

all those roids and his neck stil isn't developed

Reemember not to skip neck day, start off really low because that shit makes a difference.

Might on creatine

21 is a little young to be choosing to be sterile for the rest of your life...

He looks 35, looks pretty good and good for him but he's way too young in my opinion

Dudes got enough hormones in em to be deep fried and sold at kfc.

>leg press 300
>those stick legs
Yeah there's no excuse you can make for that to be believable

psh I'm so tired of dyel fatties claiming ottermodes are on gear, steroids don't even help bodybuilding they increase athletic performance and that's it.

It looks like he has a flesh jetpack or wings tightly curled up around himself

those tits

Nice delt:arm ratio

Fully roided as fuck/10

Mirin hard

Terrible baitu desu

where are his traps lel

in my amateur opinion, no

Synthol and implants
(and roids)

leg press is the easiest fucking thing in the world. i have stick legs and leg press 5 plates on each side of the machine, full ROM knees to chest, the most ive ever squatted was 2 plate for 5, and barely, and i sure as shit cant do that anymore. i cant even squat at goddamn planet fitness

>every time there is a lat spread a dyel talks shit on tiny traps
Every.
Single.
Time.

Without fucking fail.

Go do a lat spread in the mirror dip shit.

How do you know so little about the function of lats and traps vis-a-vis scalupar depression/elevation

Yup Veeky Forums women can leg press 1k easily. Doing leg presses at a mere 300lbs will get you legs...pretty much like that guy had lol.

I squat 3 pl8 and my legs are fairly skinny.

hideous gyno

I don't believe there's a plateau that can't be overcome. Gaining for life.

No roid traps, no balding, no backne, also iluminations is everything he is not that big. He can posibily be natty desu senpai

100% natty brah, no worries

You can achieve this easy in about 3 months time with good nutrition and discipline

Jesus Christ who actually chooses to have a body like that?

He looks like a deformed flying fox.

>is this guy fuckin natty?

Why are you even here?

He should just give up and become a trap.

Just cos you and this guy don't have traps doesn't mean everyone is the same

Looks 100% natty

>tfw my legs look like that
>can squat 2pl8

If you think he isn't natty you're just a pussy bro, you need to stop putting limits on yourself. He'd be a god if he hopped on tren.

Is this guy mothman.

With those lats and delts looks like a woman is behind him with her legs open giving birth
>i can't unsee this

This board has been gold lately, thanks for contributan

no traps at all

As natty as this guy

>that gyno

why live.

He isnt depressing his scapula quite as much

>hurr dorian yates has no traps durrr
T.DYEL

look up on how a logarithmic scale goes

thats how your gains will go too

just accept that you're a traplet

If he was like 23 I would say natty, but 21 is a bit too young imo, probably uses creatine

Yeah definetly natty but most likely i think he cheats using pre-workout and that kind of shit.

i know this guy irl. lives in ottawa and trains at goodlife hazeldean sometimes

def not natty and hasnt been since highschool, atleast.

See
..tard

salty traplet

>sake
xD

Go back to misc