Hey guys, just because I feel the need to level-set you numbskulls every now and then...

Hey guys, just because I feel the need to level-set you numbskulls every now and then, don't feel as if you need to be perfect to attract a mate (despite what the trolls on this board will tell you).

Pic related is what a hot girl said to me earlier in the week. I'll post the pic I had sent shortly, and you'll see that I'm not anything special on any level. I'm also 5'7

I wish me and my sister were as close as you and yours....

>tfw micropenis

This is the pic I had sent. As you can see, totally attainable natty, and my dick isn't even big

nice user

>rock solid abs

kek

at least you admit it though, girls are so dumb

are you fucking serious

I wanna fucking die

I can't figure out where your abs are, looks like your serratus goes all the way around

Thank you user.

I feel like you'd be a great friend IRL.

Have a good day.

Also you look gr8

Easy for you to say. I have a bunch of awful loose skin, regardless to how much I lift or cut.

Dude I have the same underwear as that
Are you me?

>huge dick
>barely reaches waistband at 5'7"
Yeah no.
You haven't learned.
Neither has she.

these posts make me laugh the most

chin up kiddo

nobody finds your skin more disgusting than you do, and if you meet someone who really cares about it, remember its their problem, not yours

GIT happy friends

how big is your dig fampilius

moar op?

Everyone makes it in the end

I wonder if fit is getting to me, because this is the first time in my life I've ever thought to myself, "lets take a look at that dick."
I did think no homo right after tho and it was only for comparison purpose.

the only way to make it is to leave this board. this shit is poisonous and you get so caught up in all the bullshit surrounding face/frame/height/dick you forget to actually start living.

Nonsense. The negativity pushes me forward to keep bettering myself.

If I relied on what people said about me, I'd never had moved forward.

anybody can get a 4/10 girl to say that dumb shit to them

are you in high school?

> rock solid abs
kek

I've had a girl tell me I'm hot and I have a nice penis and she broke up with me like a week later.
It never gets any better for some

How actually big is your penis though?

If it's above 6" I'll kill you.

Hilarious because relevant

it goes the other way

length doesn't change.

We need a picture of the girl he was messaging to find out how big of a deal this even. I'm skeleton mode and lots of uggos and my friend's thirsty aunt try to talk to me about my "abs" and my "muscles"

This is true, I can't even total 1000 lb at 180 but a girl recently said I was "so muscular".

This is also true. I hooked up with that girl for about 2 weeks before she left me because she "wasn't ready to date someone". A month later she has a bf.

Is everyone on fit my height? Or has 5'7 making it become a meme?

i do that same pose except towards the side so it looks like my cock isthe size of my legs

u know wats up bruh

>This is true, I can't even total 1000 lb at 180 but a girl recently said I was "so muscular".

That doesn't make any fucking sense.
Not being able to average 1000 pounds on a few lifts does not preclude you from getting swole.
You do realize that don't you?

Next time you make up a lie, be sure that you understand everything you're lying about.

ok you caught me i was lying