EBoost mooning soon?

>have 100$
>buy ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not mooning before 24th. But its a good investment of you want something that is safer, gives probably pretty nice returns and its one of your first buys.

o29ea49
What's gonna happen on 24th?, and yeah it is my first buy should i go 50$ ebst 50$ link ?

>Actually autistic didnt know how to reply

Apparently releasing some dank news pertaining to a group of esports businesses with $100 billion mcap.

Seems like a big deal to me but what do I know

>na happen on 24th?, and yeah it is my first buy should i go 50$ ebst 50$ li

sound safe,
on 24th news are supposed to give us some gains

You're going to have to try harder you fucking retards. Jesus christ

What do you fucks want? Would a photo of Vitalik help?

SpreadCoin looks like a good buy atm it dropped 2.40$ to 60 cents in one day def going back up

Now buy 100k

On 24th they will release their "mega announcement" (literal quote) @ the CoinAgenda blockchain onference in las vegas. Someone asked in discord wether it will be something big like joining the etherium alliance, and the dev said it will be way bigger, think quadruple of ETH marketcap. Noone knows, they release clues leading to the answer but noone has figured out what it is yet. If you want to get in, get in now, since it will increase in price before the 24th due to hype alone. If i were you, i would put in at least 50$ (i would put in all 100$, but i know its impossible to just wait in the beginning, everything seems too fascinating). Put in 50, put 25 somewhere else (i would not do link, it had insane hype and everything is priced into the curent price already, but it is your money). And i would take the 25$ and wait (you WILL WANT TO INVEST INTO SOMETHING IN THE NEXT DAY and you would wish you had those 25, OR use them for buying a small cap coin, and try daytrading. This will keep you busy and give you a first feel for the market and everything). Good luck biz/bro ;).

I don't know how you guys are getting these numbers when on their website it literally says "It’s the first in-game software token focused on the 1 Billion dollar eSports market and eBoost can be used and wagered among skill based eSports games."

The number comes from an acutal quote from one of their devs (1337). there were like 3 posts with screenshots yesterday (i posted one)

esports isn't a $100Billion market tho, nice fomo

>Dev shilling their own coin

>thank you
I can add 100$ and put 100$ in ebst put 50$ on some other coin and have 50$ for daytrading sounds good?

AH guys, I really dont give a fuck what you all think do what you want, i will wach your wojaks on the 25th

>On 24th they will release their "mega announcement" (literal quote) @ the CoinAgenda blockchain onference in las vegas. Someone asked in discord wether it will be something big like joining the etherium alliance, and the dev said it will be way bigger, think quadruple of ETH marketcap

Please don't believe this shit

Yeah this sounds like a good idea but right after buying EBST, place a sell order at 5000 satoshi to get your investment back, better save, then sorry. NEVERY buy without a sell target... never.. i made 280% on odn, i traded the dips, masternode(s) and everything, then i.. didnt sell ;). Just do it haha

I'm done with "Moon News" until something drops like Amazon taking bitcoin or something, I've only been doing this for a few weeks, but I learned pretty fucking quick how to discern real news from other news.

The ting is, most things moon but people dont sell, they want their 300x gains instead of just taking 30% which is INSANE BY ITESELF but most autists here are too greedy. This whole market is a fucking playground, you can make 10% of your portfolio 3 times a month if you aren't full retard. Like now, people dont sell their alts ut hold them instead for going into btc, selling 2 days prior to fork and buy super cheap alts, its like a fucking school for handicapped children. To each their own i guess

Something is off putting about the team, looks like a bunch of fucking kids, pass bu they act like a bunch of fucking kids that are bronnies
Are you ready to put 10k$ into a bunch of bronnies?

As a guy who hates stuffy buttoned up corporate culture I actually like it!

Dude, I have quite a bit more then 10k into this and this is crypto. I was active in their discord, i private talked to the lead dev, i looked up everything. If you are 20 and this is all new to you, their team might seem retarded. f you are in this a bit longer you will really get to appreciate such a team. They are authentic, don't take themselfes too serious, produce an amazing product before behind the scenes instead of marketing from day one how amazing their token is with 0 code written for it. They are trolls, but they are reliable and serious, in a real startup context. This was my last post here, everyone can do what he wants and in the end this is only one out of many coins that will give easy money, even if it is only temporarely. Bye guys

Wow, what a fucking hilarious joke, do you look like this?

You the $80k guy?

To be honest I picked up 5 grand worth during the weekend shill threads. This coin and company might be garbage, but they do the one thing required right now to get a coin moving up... marketing. They shill the fuck and hype the fuck out of their coin, and if they can do this effectively the word will spread and the hype will build and the price will follow.

This shit will fly to naboo with hyperspeed

>quadruple of ETH marketcap

I burst out laughing when I read that. I guess it makes sense to tell an outrageous lie to make sure you get the real suckers.

I hope none of you will believe this nonsense. This coin is a complete scam, run by professional scammers who have scammed before and will keep on scamming.

Stay away, you have been warned and can only blame yourself.

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1690040.0