Mirin thread

mirin thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-P_l-_ROc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ITT Veeky Forums goes to the zoo

Just saw a pack of literally 8 niggers pick up 2 coal burning white girls at a local mcdos when I went to get a coffee. Pretty discouraged of our future generation famalam. Yes I live in a shit area.

I like looking at black chicks but don't want herpes

that's not an expression of admiration

how big do I have to be to get this swedish girl to mire me???

They're laughing at him because he wet his pants

going to a my mates birthday party tonight.
> His gf is nignog
> All other chicks there will be nignogs
> don't find nignogs attractive, not even beyoince
> nignogs always try to get muh dick

How to keep them away senpaitachi?

You should go there in a spooky ghost outfit, that usually works.

Your first mistake is thinking that any of them would want you.

In other words, I could just go shirtless

Last time was at my place
> random nignog comes in with some hot white chicks
> she's eyefucking me for awhile, then telling me we're sleeping together tonight
> 'kek no'
> 'OH YEAHS'
> tries to grind my lap while im sitting
> throw her out

Fucking women man, why do they always get turned on by getting rejected. It was like she didn't believe me

just fuck them

>tfw there will never be tanned Germans mirin you

fuck hes cute

maybe i should move to canada

If you had any attention to detail you would see they have a water gun and squirted his groin area

This reminds me of how men are supposed to have acted back in the 50s/60s before feminists(who back then really had a point) started calling them out for being shitlords now we are sexualy more premissive then ever before but nooen is calling women out for being shitlordsand lets be honest if your a women going around doing that kind of shit will get you laid

Sheeeit. I'm moving to Sweden then

good post friend

Nice nonsense you're spewing there friend.

What about you going to MCD to get a coffee and not being able of making it yourself? Not exactly a role model for that future gen uh

suace?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZT-P_l-_ROc

How tall would you say he is?

I would guess about 5ft9-10

I don't know. Maybe 5' 8".

>Gyno loser goes to mcd

>Sees people hangout with friends

>Fucking niggers stealing my white wimmnz

Face it you are the one who is a bad example for kids

>dat webm

holy shit does she want to fuck. Is it fake? My austism makes it hard to tell what's real sometimes.

Stop being a racist? Black girls with white facial features are A+ material

japcuck at 0:10

Zipperhead at the end says "Can I touch it before I draw?"

t. Daquane

Japanese are so weird. Imagine having an entire class of those aliens stare at you

Considering I'm Sami, it would look like a family reunion.

>being bitter

is sudden fear the only emotion asian women are capable of?

I can't imagine how he does it without getting a boner

These "mirin" threads are a fucking joke. It's all shit like:
>f-female c-cashier smiled at me :)
>65 year old woman complimented my arms!
>a girl asked me for a lighter haha i didnt have one but it shows she trusted me and was interested maybe giving an indication she liked m-
UNTIL YOU'RE ACTUALLY HAVING SEX, YOUR "MIRES" DON'T MEAN SHIT.

LMFAO at gymcels. These are things that happen to EVERYONE.

I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, I have a face even a mother couldn't love and as and guess what? Cashiers REGULARLY "smile" at me, I OFTEN get asked for lighters or directions and NONE OF IT MEANS SHIT!!! Fucking LMAO. Face it, attraction is determined by GENETIC factors. If you don't have height, face and frame, you're FUCKED. And yes, girls at clubs will talk to the UGLIEST GUYS ALIVE. Don't think they ACTUALLY like you for a SECOND.

>White girls with black skin are A+ material

whatever you say

He's probably a Veeky Forumsizen and has two Jap ladyboys waiting for him backstage.

They heard whatever was under the curtain was American, so they were expecting an atomic explosion.

LMAO1GOOK

NOOOOOO :( seriously??

>mfw japanese confirmed as cuckolds

SAVAGE

tpo kekku

> 2016
> going anywhere near a McDonalds
> giving your money to that company

Son, I'm afraid we're going to have to revoke your fitizenship

Just put in a short appearance. He isn't really your mate anymore, just a casual acquaintance

>I'm 5'9", fat as FUCK, I have a face even a mother couldn't love and as and guess what? Cashiers REGULARLY "smile" at me
Fucking lmao

Basic human interaction isn't "mirin" you pathetic fatass. Ever been complimented on your blobby frame? Has anyone ever asked if they could feel your shoulders and arms? No, because you look like dogshit

You couldn't be a more obvious virgin with rage of you tried.

Are you a homosexual?
There's no shame in it.

What's gay about not being attracted to animals?

5'11" was a skelly in March (115 pounds), doing gym and EAT BIG and up to 142-44 (not much, but I'm close to Otter mode now).

Hadn't seen a certain qt bartender at my local dive since March (she switched working days) but she was filling a shift on my regular Saturday.

I walked up to the bar in a t-shirt that was loose but now hugs my frame pretty well to order a pint and she did a double take, gave me a look up and down and said, "Wow, what happened to you?" (In a good way.)

When I was leaving she came from behind the bar to give me a hug (something she has never done before) and when she reached in, she palmed my pecs and slid her hands around my shoulders to make the hug.

When she pulled out of the hug, she stopped and squeezed my shoulder and played it off by saying "You take care of yourself" but it was obvious by the strength of her squeeze that she was groping them.

I'd like to think the next time she fucked her DYEL bf, she got worked up thinking about me. Doubtful, but I'd like o think that.

Because they're female animals you fag

>hungry af after a long workout
>enter Italian restaurant that's close to the gym and take a seat next to the window
>new qt waitress in the distance sees me and approaches
>look of shock and surprise as she sees me in my slim-fit shirt, biceps all pumped up and veiny
>Her eyes scanning all over the place before shyly turning to my eyes
>"H-Hiya! Can I recommend you t-today's special?"
>almost drops the menu she's holding, this girl's spaghetti's flying everywhere
>I say no
>take my order
>mom's spaghetti

>I don't find black girls attractive
>DAS RACIS

Do people like this actually exist or are you memeing me

umm since its been summer ive been walking around with my shirt off a lot, and now people come up to me and ask to take pictures with me sometimes when im out. Kinda cool/neat...

Other than that I dunno to many cool green text stories to tell that are "funny" per say.. just normal ones.

>What is reading comprehension

pretty certain hes serious senpai

Jesus man, do you really expect me to read all that shit?
It's not even green.

Wear your MAGA cap.

>6 sentences.

Jesus H. Christ, I'm not asking you to read the collected works of Anton Hansen Tammsaare for fuck's sake.

I know it's not alot you just write very boringly.

she wet?

Painu pelle helvettiin niitten ylilauta xd meemujes kanssa.

Love those little moments. Recently, my wife's boss blatantly squeezed my shoulders (delts area) and upper arm under the guise of saying "hello" and meeting me. It was like she was picking out a cantaloupe.

Imagine the outrage if I casually squeezed her ass while introducing myself.

Going Up North to the lakehouse with some friends (mostly females) who have not seen me shirtless since last summer.

Curious to see how many will volunteer to put sunscreen on my back for me this time.

are japanese girls really this easily impressed ? I'm pretty sure in any western country you wouldnt get these reactions for simply having abs or being a bit muscular.

>I'm pretty sure in any western country you wouldnt get these reactions for simply having abs or being a bit muscular.

You actually can. Women are easily impressed. If you're not a total slob, women will be mirin.

Korean.
It is a show and the guys are probably some actors or musicians, so that is why they react like they saw a penis for the first time.

All of those webms except the last one are from Korea

Damn, people have no chill.

>be me
>been hitting the gym since last Dec last year
>notice a middle age guy there every now and then
>2 weeks ago
>he walks up to me
>ask me how many days I go to the gym
>tells him 4-5 times a week
>he looks me up and down and says "I can tell"
>complete 3 secs silence that feels like forever
>replies "I just really enjoy it" to break off the awkward silence
>he's starring at my boobs now
> he says another compliment (I forget what) as he walks away
>"t-thank you"
>haven't seen him in the gym since

tl;dr middle age men spilled his spaghetti at me and havent seen him in the gym since

feels... strange

This is why I won't even make eye contact with women at my gym. Well, that and my autism.

Anyone other lads on Veeky Forums who think that gay dudes are checking them out constantly at the gym? There is a black guy at mine who keeps looking at me weirdly - kinda freaks me out.

>that'sthepoint.png

Quote a single post in this thread that describes pedestrian interaction as a "mire"

London?
o
n
d
o
n
?

Please explain this 'LONDON' thing to me - I keep seeing it but don't understand it

That lip bite at the end.

He should be glad it was a water gun.

You know how i can tell you are in london?

This was horribly written

>Fucking women man, why do they always get turned on by getting rejected. It was like she didn't believe me
Do you even punctuate?

kek

tinytrip

You're lucky, newfag. I'll explain without any trolling.
Long ago, a trap posted his butt on Veeky Forums, pretending to be a woman. Lots of guys called the poster out for being a trap, but a tripfag by the name of Tinytrip (who was popular at the time) posted "please be in London." Everyone made fun of him for that since then, and when hot women would post their figure after that, people would post "please be in London." Now it's been memed into shit like:
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Go to post office
>Old lady working
>Takes my licence to check
>You lost weight
>Thanks
>You look really handsome now
>You looked really handsome before also but now really handsome
>T-Thanks
>Get my package of protein powder pull a 3600 and backflip out of there

Not him, but fuck you faggot, maccas is the shit.
>Dat Australian beef

Swedish? Are you fucking mentally ill? What the fuck is wrong with you? That is no swede.

just google vertical posting.

Brah, it's 2016

Cheers bro

fucking lel

Paljon sulla on poroja?