Do Beginner body workouts work? How long till you see results? And where do I find routines

Do Beginner body workouts work? How long till you see results? And where do I find routines

My lifts are above 1/2/3/4 and I still do beginner routines because they're just more fun, and I have a life outside of the gym.

Intermediate/Advanced routines are boring as fuck and a total drainer (not physically draining, just boring as fuck draining), way too much exercises that just feel majorly redundant, for barely any extra results. These routines are more so for people with nothing better to do.

In what world is beating yourself up with constant near-max sets of 5 then deloading after having made no gains a fun way to spend your time?

in the world the where the T-rex is at the top of the food chain.

ROAAAWR!!!!!!!!

Sounds like 5/3/1 could be a program for you.

Pussy dyel

Do you think going from 30 kilo deadlift to 160 kilo, from 20 kilo squat to 120, from 20 kilo bench to 110kilo, from 20 kilo overhead press to 60 kilo does nothing? Does that not work? Does going from 3 chin ups to doing 3 sets of 5 chin ups with 30 kilo added not work? Does 3x5 30kilo dips not work?

kek

check out my SS version

AxBxAxxBxAxBxx

A
3x5 Squat
3x5 Bench
1x5 Deadlift
Curls

B
3x5 Squat
3x5 OHP
3xF Chins
Abs

Someone please post routines? I'm 159cm and 60kg

>159cm and 60kg
pls be in dortmund

Outdoor stuff. ie tree hangs.
You get a rope, tie to 180cm high tree branch, and hang yourself by the neck you manlet.

read the fucking sticky or fucking kill your self

up

SS and GOMAD, maybe some oats for good measure.

5/3/1 is a literal brosplit

No.

1x weekly frequency on all major lifts

that's a bro-split

You appear to have invented a definition of brosplit that no-one else uses.

It's very customizable.
Bench day - OHP assistance
Squat day - Deadift assistance
OHP day - Bench assistance
Deadlift day - Squat assistance

There you go, hitting everything two times a week.

>no qt flats wearing gf
when I make it, when I make it.

Yes, but it's still not good.

You get good at benching by benching as many times a week as you can. Same goes for any other lift.

Me doing light incline benching after heavy OHP isn't doing shit for my heavy flat bench on the day it comes around, but heavy flat benching 3 times a week.....thats where the magic is.

I went from 1-2-3-4 to 2-3-4-5 by just removing all the bullshit and focusing on those 4 lifts and nothing else (besides chin-ups)

All workout plans work.
The question is, will you stick to it long enough to see results.

Sounds interesting

Routine?

This is great if your goal is to be very good at those four lifts and relatively shit at everything else.

>tfw it's one of those beautiful girls where every time I scroll past the thread I click the image again to look at her

up