Chances of STD

Long story short, I had sex with 3 random women when my coworker invited me to this little swingers thing.
I was the only single dude there, but about 5 young couples were there and we met up everyday over the weekend and I had unprotected sex with 3 of the girls.
Also, long story short, when they started wearing costumes one person who I thought was a woman was wearing one of those furry suits and he essentially sat on my dick cuz his animal suit had a hole where his anus is, and I accidentally fucked a man.
I didn't know it was a guy until we all met up afterwards for drinks at my friends patio and he took off his headpiece and it turned out to be this old dude who wasn't there before.
No one really invited him, or knew why he was there, but apparently it's a guy who is supposedly roommates with his neighbor now
It's been 5 days..
and so far I feel okay, but not sure if it's too early to see a doctor
what do I do from here? wait it out?
>pic semi-related, he looked like him

Wait 6 months then get yourself tested.

Next time go on PREP before engaging in unprotected risky sex.

60% of women carry an STD, chances are you caught something

hahshaHHahahahahahahshahshsgsgagajagjahagdhahahahahshsjs

>Long story short
>massive blog

That's what you get for being a degenerate.

>This

Also go to a hospital, they will give you a protocol of pills for you to not catch HIV

5 days is too long. He should have done it in 24 hours.

that story is dusgusting and hilarious at the same time

Man are you okay? Like emotionally?

Stop slut shaming you fucking betas.

The world has oneitis and you all bought in to it.

This

Brah... Why would you ever fuck someone in a fursuit? Were you high or something?

I could vaguely overlook the single male being invited to a swingers event and believe this until the fucking the old man furry bit.

Nigga you gay, don't know how else to say it. What does man ass feel like?

Like bags of poo

Chances of catching an STD are fairly slim, I wouldn't be overtly concerned but it is possible. I'd say at the earliest get an STD check next month then another one after 5 months. Try not to have unprotected sex in the meantime.

Luckily you gave and didn't receive, that makes you less likely to get infected. Also, are you circumcised? WHO correlates getting circumcised with a decrease in HIV infection so that may give you some peace of mind.

>he sat on my dick

God I hope this is true
I've been to a swinger party but nothing like this.

holy shit dude how do you just fuck a furry no questions asked

bruh you fugged up

>Be at all good looking
>Go to any furry convention
>Take your pick.

It really isn't that hard man.