Fit I have a problem

Fit I have a problem

I am 19 years old and I met a 10/10 she is perfect, funny, good looking and she loves me.

The problem is I am only 19 years old, so I want to fuck as many sloots as possible before I settle down.

I dont know what to do

And what is the excersice that gives you the biggest pump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QGvxDxDLDvg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You sound like a fucking nigger. That feeling when you'd rather fuck a bunch of cum dumpsters instead of sleeping with a qt almost every night and being able to say I love you before you nut. You don't deserve her OP. Off yourself preferably.

This is a common problem most who frequent this board encounter. " Too many perfect women craving our seed". The solution is very simple though

i think a good solution would be to kill yourself you filthy turk

Ich hoffe das hast nicht du ihr geschrieben OP

>the problem is that I'm 19 years old

Bingo.

No one's keeping count of how many women you've slept with. Instead of being an asshole who sleeps with women just for bragging rights, you have an opportunity to grow as a person with someone who could potentially be important to you.

Grow up faggot

>esra

this

Listen OP, I have been in your position so many times. There's essentially like 3 things you have to do to pull it off. You must really start these steps if you want to succeed in this world bruh

Hijacking thread

How much previous sexual partners do you like your gf to have? I've been on the fence with mine because I kinda want a girl who is a virgin? Is this normal?

Nein das hat ein Kleinkind ihr auf snapchat geschrieben, voll süß

Which steps do you mean bro?

Only if you're an immature neet who's terrified of women with more experience than you. So yeah it's normal on Veeky Forums.

ebisch
wenn sie wirklich so toll ist wie du gesagt hast, mach was draus
Die meisten >deutschen Frauen> kannst du in die Tonne hauen, werde keine Männerhure

it's normal if you don't have a lot of sexual partners/experience yourself. It goes away.

>10/10

You wouldn't believe how many faggots claim their girls are a 10 and then they turn out to be 6 or 7s

post pic or fuck right off

As long as she has never cheated on her partners, you shouldn't really care. If she's experienced, good for you. She probably knows what she wants and isn't afraid of putting your dick in her mouth. Sex with inexperienced people isn't even good. It's like playing CS with a complete noob on your team. Does that sound enjoyable to you? It's not.

this guy has it right do not bother obsessing over someone's partner count

now if they're the person who's slept around with just about everyone to the point where it's *actually* objectionable, i'm fairly sure you'll be turning them down on the basis of their personality anyhow

it is a common thing to feel though, but you must genuinely try not to let it take hold of you

be with the person you like in the moment, at age 19 there is literally no reason for you to be thinking ahead about how you'll be 'locked in a relationship'

now, your relationship won't last forever and sleeping around works just fine up to 30 and even past that, if that's the sort of answer you're looking for

i do implore you to try and think about your relationships in a healthier way though: this idea that you need to sleep around as much as possible is very juvenile and quite frankly, it won't make you feel better in the end - it'll only lead to distress when you're not managing to sleep around

This

and to a lesser degree, this

>being able to say I love you before you nut
have you ever even met a woman?

Ja sie ist eine Ausländerin, eine Tschetschenin, und sehr sehr ordentlich erzogen

shes perfect in my eyes
I never thought I could be attached to a girl so much

youll get tired of her or shell dump you eventually. just date her if you like her. literally the worst that can happen is that you find out shes actually garbage and you get to smash sloots without ever having to wonder if you missed out.

Yes I like her but we have some problems religionwise

She is a strong believer and I am an atheist

I dont know how this will turn out in the long run.

when we have children ect

and queue the replies

nice headscarf

is she a roach by chance?

you don't know if it'll last for the long run, do you?

also, having kids probably shouldn't be happening for a very very long time given your age

take a leap of faith my man

it does not have to work out

musel/10

Youll come back to where you are after riding a the pussy carousel

Youl be asking where are the good girls gone?

Well, you had one but you blew it

Fuck man why does life have to be this hard
No I dont know, but I hope it will
Its so complicated man

i genuinely do not care unless it's an absurdly high amount or if it was filmed in action. if they've cheated on every bf they've ever had then i'd be pretty hesitant but casual sex? nah don't really care.

Don't worry about that stuff right now.

Get with her first and enjoy her company and presence before worrying about the logistics of the relationship.

Just be careful, if shes trying to make plans around dating you, you owe her a straightforward explanation. And don't get into a serious relationship if you want to bang other women. I once hurt a very lovely girl because I stayed with her for a while even while I really wanted to sleep around. Breaking up was hard, even though I pick up a lot of girls now, I still miss her (but not badly enough to get in a relationship again)

genuinely no one gives a shit how many girls you fuck as long as it's above zero. my m8s who have fucked like 80+ girls look for relationships when they can. they just end up in turbulent ones and then go back to the same old shit.

someone you care about >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> random slag puss to say you fucked x amount of girls which becomes so irrelevant after the age of 30 max that you may as well just not bother counting.

Found the incel. What's it like being a wizard.

Read the fucking sticky.

>hiding the most important part of her face

good job faggot

Thanks boys, you may have saved my relationship with a good girl

What will you regret the most? letting the perfect one get away (why else call her a 10/10?) or not having fucked a small handfull of twats you'll probably never feel anything for anyway?

make her your gf and fuck sloots on the side

> German translation
I saw you in the city recently. I wanted to talk to you, but I didn't have the courage ;_; you are the prettiest girl

- Esra

>I love you
>*nuts*
But still this. Monogamy with a 10/10 perfect qt is better than fucking 1000 dumpsters

>only immature NEETs care if their girl used to be a cumdumpster!

Fucking cuck. Sluts are fine to fuck but if you commit to one you're a fucking moron.

>Tschetschenin
Bitte nicht, oder bist du Russe?

ne selber tschetschene

na dann

hol sie dir

>19
>10/10
>love

is this a joke

Kamerad, bist du eine bitch? Sie sieht gut aus, tolle schnitte.

>tfw 152.5 kg
Bp PR, fuark

Du bist und groB faggotstein
Getting und familychen is gutt
Obligatory ^^ and XD but I didn't know where to put them

kεk,german fag falling for turkish succubus

>19 years old
>thinking he is going to settle down with the first girl that paid attention to you.
I give it two months before she cheats on you cuck

Moron- if she's your 10/10 & a really good girl, you keep her. Because once you get too cocky & start fucking sluts, you're going to lose her for good & get all butt hurt over it while shes riding another dude with better gains than you.

>19 years old

Asshole. Chances are, you won't find anything as good as it is now. Now is when all the good ones are still around

/thread

I've been with the same girl for 4 years this tiny little 100 pound 5 ft girl and it's amazing fuck you guys lol

I bet this is you op.

Was soll dieser komische screenshot bruder? Erklär mal

Love is a commodity and your dumb ass is just going to help perpetuate it's value

You probably buy flowers and chocolates on Valentine's too huh

you're not in love. just really horny and possessive. trust me I'm 25

I would kill a baby to be in your position you fucking nigger turkroach cunt muffin, either grow a pair and act like a fucking man or off yourself

this OP. pretty much everyone turns into completely different people after age 23. once you start taking on real adult responsibilities then your priorities fall into place. but at 19 years old it's really doubtful that you found the person you'll spend the rest of your life with. maybe a good while, but that time could still be better spent upping that number. you'll get guys telling you it's about the journey and life experience and how beautiful it is. but don't get locked down for 4 years so you end up becoming a social autist once the relationship is over. save your commitments (if you even believe in them by then) until you are in your mid 20s at least. you're only young once.

what would Derek Jeter do?

>10/10
You're in the unicorn zone user, be careful - it may be a trap

youtube.com/watch?v=QGvxDxDLDvg

fuck yourself, the girl is Turkish what if the guy is German? dickhead

siktir git kendini öldürsen

No last valentines day I took her dumbass out to dinner, bought us a bath bomb and took a bath with her. That's all she wanted, was spending time with me. Stop being a faggot.

The place she's in looks like a windows 98 screensaver

>Germancuck trying to pickup women

Your job is to prep the bull

btw op as a turk, turkish girls are very picky, demanding and snobby so be careful

also i heard stories about the crazy german-turk families that are really backwards as opposed to reguar turkish families

also esrar means weed and meme(ler) means tit kek

fall in love its a lot better

I have dated Turkish girls before,my ex is Turkish what a wild fucking ride. Do you guys have any sane ones ?

ofc but they're all here

all the insane loser religious turks immigrate, which are the families who have a mafia like mindset for e.g. "U DATE MY DAUGHTA İ KEEEL U FUCK U GERMAN PİG" so their daughters get spoiled and shit

believe it or not mainland turkey is full of western minded people (except for the nutcases that went on the streets but eh)

which is prob a reason why İ can never move to Germany (my dream country) because İ'm categorized with the crazies

I am a syrian in Dubai not Germany I was exaggerating..sorta

I have been to Turkey twice I really liked it and yeah coming from a middle eastern country/culture I was surprised by how liberal people were in Istanbul,in a good way of course.

10/10 would visit again I was planning on going to Bursa this summer but legal problems

>which is prob a reason why İ can never move to Germany (my dream country) because İ'm categorized with the crazies
nah my man if you are a normal hard working person with morals no one will give a shit where you came from

Why don't you visit Germoney? You can rape as much women as you want

who fucking cares? date your dream girl and if somebody gets on your case about not fucking sluts then fuck them, or if you're a pussy, just fucking lie about it. Nobody actually gives a shit except dudes who wear ladder shades unironically.

And fuck you for being such a weak-willed faggot that you even had to make this thread. I hope you get punched in the throat.

who told you I haven't its an all you can eat buffet out there

>that filter only uggos use

fuck off
op just choose between guaranteed social validation or (maybe) having a lot of sex with different women

simple as that

Date her dude. Either you stay with a QT for the rest of your life, or (more likely) you end up not being right for each other, and you get to bang as many sloots as your heart desires.

Jelly
I need a midget in my life and on my dick