ITT: Things only fatties do

ITT: Things only fatties do
>Wear loose fitting shirts to cover up their gut
>Tuck their fupa into their bathing suit
>Wear a chinstrap beard to give the impression of a jawline (even though nobody's buying it)
>When on a "diet" they drink Arizona Ice Tea because they think it's healthy and "don't have the time" to brew actual tea
>eat portions that are way too big
>don't like the "taste" of water
>use excuses for being a fat piece of shit like "I'm okay with myself" when their cholesterol 400+

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GFKs9CWhoRo
youtu.be/fcbj8BBsWSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>orders 6 burgers at McDonalds and 3 drinks to make it seem like it's a meal for 3 people
>but the other 2 are ordered to hide the fact that I'm eating 6 burgers
>I hope they're buying it

Same except also for when they order two large pizzas, they act like they're having a party
Seriously how the fuck does a human being eat one whole large pizza with toppings, let alone 2 or 3. Don't they realize what they're doing to their body??

Postpone diet for tomorrow.... everyday
Not really fat but want to lose weight

>eat portions that are way too big

I just ate a kilo of salad, cucumber, onion, tomato, lettuce, spinach and capsicum.

XD you totally got me there lol!!!!
>implying fatties eat ANY of those

>buy kitkat
>serving size 2
>eat it all anyways
Help me

>XD you totally got me there lol!!!!

Don't bother lifting, we just figured out why you can't get laid.

I do all of these things but I'm 190lbs at 10% bf

Thank the Lord for cutting and bulking cycles

>Projecting this hard
Someone's insecure

Is anyone else really confused by the way people eat?
I don't think i grew out of the whole "fuck eating i want to be outside with my friends" thing little kids have. It turned out i had been doing intermittent fasting for as long as i can remember because i don't eat unless im really hungry, so it just turns into 1 big meal every day.

Even at my laziest, when my days consisted of waking up, playing diablo for 14 hours and going back to sleep, i managed to lose weight because all i ate was one pic related a day and only drank water. Not because i liked eating it, it was just a big portion i could eat in one go and i didn't have to deal with preparing it/cleaning after i ate.

Eating feels like a chore that i have to deal with to stay alive and sure, maybe you're too lazy to exercise and don't have time to prepare healthy food so you get kinda fat, i can understand that. Overeating to the point of obesity, on the other hand, just seems absurd to me.

What's that called? Is that just a gyro with fries?

How the shit are gifs like this made.

yeah

On a computer usually

Is this really a large in the States? 30cm is the rule of thumb all other places I've been.

But even that is hard to finish by myself.

>Eating feels like a chore
Now this is completely alien to me.
I'm a former hamplent, and eating feels amazing. It's like masturbating to something you shouldn't do but are really into. At the time, it's the greatest thing ever, but once you've done it, you feel terrible guilt.

Eating is something that's constantly on my mind, I'm always waiting for the next time I eat. I'm doing IF right now, eating once a day, but even when I've eaten a day's worth of food in a single sitting, and I'm uncomfortably full, I still want to eat.

I guess it's kind of like one person can lock the door to their house on their way out and not think twice, another person has to go around their house checking every window, checking to see all the taps are off, the cooker is off, the fridge is closed properly, double check the windows, switch all lights off, lock the door and then check they locked the door, and still think about if they've done everything.

Yes, that is a Texas large. Those drinks are one serving, and the ranch dressing is also a drink.

holy shit, it always blows my mind what the american definition of large is. as a european that is bigger than a family sized pizza here.

Christ...

>Photo is 2011

I doubt the one on the left is still alive. I feel sorry for the skelly in the background having to watch his mother and sister kill themselves.

What does a Euro large look like?
Hey man, you know what they say, bigger is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=GFKs9CWhoRo

What really pisses me off though is that THESE are the people causing the healthcare prices in the US to skyrocket and push for universal healthcare. Most hospital visits are due to obesity. If you cured everyone's obesity overnight, the US would not be in debt

Actually, the biggest costs for healthcare are the elderly (age 50+) due to the baby boomers reaching retirement.

Greekfag spotted.
Try making gains with that mindset. At best you are a skinnyfat DYEL

well usually in europe you dont even really have large pizzas at most places. you either order a pizza or a family pizza and the regular size is about as big as pic related.

No you retards, that isn't a large. That is a ridiculously large novelty pizza.

And I was going to show you a good example of an American large pizza, but I'm on a diet and looking through all those pictures made me crave pizza. And today isn't the day I fail.

Hey there bro, ok listen up, I used to be a fat fucker too and I know what you mean about being hungry and loving food.

Here's how you solve it. STOP eating one (or two) large meals a day. I mean it, that's not only unhealthy but will be a big obstacle in maintaining a healthy weight.

Step 1: Six small meals a day (fist size): 7:00 AM - breakfast, 10AM - snack (tiny yogurt/fruit etc.), 1PM - lunch, 4PM - snack, 7PM -dinner, 10PM - snack.

Step 2: FOLLOW IT AND DON'T CHEAT

This will keep you full and over time increase your metabolism. DO IT and godspeed!

I've done the small meals throughout the day thing, it's insane, it really does not work at all for me. I've managed to do it for about 4-6 weeks strictly, but it never gets easier like IF does. It might be miserable to do IF, but at least it works for me.

Only thing that did stop the hunger was Keto, I was rarely hungry on that, and when I was hungry, it was genuine hunger as I'd not eaten for a while. Problem with keto was it was too restrictive to live a normie life, and I hated cooking everything from scratch.

that pizza is pretty huge but it's pretty easy to down a large alone, especially with some booze in you

Hmm, well shit, guess you'll need to just be disciplined if you want to eat large meals.

You just described Jason Blaha

I can easily make a "regular" size large pizza disappear in a matter of minutes, including garlic sauce, and I've gota four pack. Granted, I rarely do it and i"m not going to say it's good for me or my appearance, but it's fucking amazing. The only thing better is getting mired.

Toppers is amazing.

Fucking disgusting
Even hearing that makes me gag.

Jason is not fat and he doesn't train for aesthetics. You clearly don't get how big he is. People call him a monster in public and ask where they can get steroids.

Congrats on not having cravings or appetite spikes. I've tried to totally remove any emotional component ot eating, but chicken and veggies every meal for 6.5 days of the week means I'm going to fuck up on my cheat.

Linked it from mobile, not sure if link will work.
youtu.be/fcbj8BBsWSA
if not type in key and peele pizza

ITT: Things only no gains faggots do
>Not cultivate mass

Nope, filthy slav here so a little bit to the north.
And yeah, im still a skinnyfat dyel but at least i went from 64kg to 80 in the last year so there's some progress. I distinctly remember having trouble deadlifting 50kg once and now i can do sets with 130.
As far as the eating goes it's still the same thing, i just added more meat to the meal and drink milk in the morning/evening.
Another plus is that i don't mind bland food. I've no problem with completely plain boiled rice/potatoes/vegetables with chicken.
When my even dyeler gymbuddy found out the kind of stuff i eat he just gave me this confused stare. The same kind of stare i give him when he talks about his cooking adventures ranging from flambeed eggplants with special applesauce to some 10k calorie diabeetus cake that kali muscle thought of.

Not whatsoever.

The 2 liter chug is also strange ... it's not *diet* coke ... that means they won't burn off all those pizza calories until they find a diet one

I used to do opiates. Before I did them I never craved them. I've had periods of years of sobriety, yet the thought if them still brings me exquisite pleasure like nothing else.

Your brains "pleasure/reward" mechanisms (dopamine, endogenous opioids and cannabinoids) can rewire themselves based on behavior and take a very, very, very long time to "reset" unless some other form of pleasure comes along to fill the void.

Protip: waiting "charges" pleasure. The less often you get something, the better it feels. Keep this in mind. It's what makes quitting so hard.

Exercise will clean your nasty brain up. Get some good hobbies and socialize you'll be healthy as fuck enjoying things other than food in no time

This does make a lot of sense. I do find I'm most hungry when I'm bored, and if I'm hooked into something, I forget to eat. Problem is I went completely NEET about 10 months ago when I lost my job, I lost pretty much all passion for anything and I'm virtually isolated other than shopping for groceries, even then I don't interact with anyone. I'm just hoping No Man's Sky doesn't flop, could keep me entertained for a couple days at least.

Anyone have the IASIP screencap where Mack says that?

This.
The best pizza place around serves only one size, when the gf and I are drunk we might eat one together, but..
>talk about this place a couple days ago
>fat friend says the pizza is too small and it's expensive because he needs to eat one alone
>same evening, go out with friends, decide to eat said pizza
>2 pizzas, 6 people, no one's hungry afterwards
>mfw

God damn fatties.

It's a gyros pita (which some places prepare with fries)

user I'm going to turn my life around right now. The fact that you put so much effort into this for a stranger motivated me to the tipping point. Thank you for this.

Notice the ranch dressing? Do you see a salad?

>Pepe poster on his wall

He's a CIA trained mercenary reptilian who will fuck you up bro be careful