How the fuck can we even compete???

How the fuck can we even compete???

THIS is what women actually want. He's 6'2 as well, which makes his physique only more impressive and removes a talking point.

Why even bother lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

hahahahaha you typed that like you didnt even believe it. He looks like shit, an ugly cloud

Literally bigger than you'll ever be

>Why even bother lifting?
Because life is a numbers and probability game. How many men who're this tall are this big? How many women are there who are fuckable? In the US we've got 74% of either obese or overweight men that means if you lift are are not a complete manlet you already look better than 3/4 of the male population. Women are 64% obese or overweight so by default there should already be more normal looking women. So if you lift, dress well and aren't a complete social autist you already have a big headstart in everything. So why bother lifting if there are still people that look better than you? Because there are still a shitton of people who look worse than you.

is he technically natty?

But ill never be bigger than him

I'm 5'11 and ill still never look anything like that even if I roid hard for years

...okay? lol doesn't change the fact that my face is way better than his so that's all that matters :^)

He just got out of the water, it's a low res photo and he's scowling

Is he Batman mode?

Batman is 6'2 and 210lbs

But why do you need to be bigger than him?

Way bigger, he is nowhere near 210lbs

if you think this guy is 210 you are fucking retarded
i am 210 at 6'0 and way smaller

>THIS is what women actually want

i know you're baiting but there are people on here that actually believe this lmao

How do I into Batmode?

Also how can you get that suit in game? Is it some kind of DLC?

He's officially billed as 6'2 210lbs in the comics, but he's obviously bigger in the arkham games, which isn't meant to look realistic at all.

I mean the guy in op pic not the bat you idiot

Like I said. There is no need to be bigger than him. If you reach your full potential you'll look better than 90% of the male population, which means you'll have plenty of pussy to choose from. He can't hog every woman on earth for himself just because he's bigger. Use your fucking brain.

But I want to be bigger than he is

It's not about the women, I need to be larger than he is

Then fucking kill yourself and hope you'll be reborn as a 6'3 hunk and use roids. Jeez

even if you're a manlet you can still theoretically become dorian yates

if that's not big enough for you you might as well leave humanity behind right now

His finger is bigger than /fits dick.

That's not guaranteed

what if I'm reborn even shorter???

>real man
>not at least 6'3 350lb like pic related
pick one

Stop trying to justify your gay urges as something women want bro. Women want good looking men

LMAO try whispering "grow grow grow" before you go to sleep every night you mentally retarded piece of shit.

Nice cope

But releasing your anger on me won't make you feel better about not being him

>His finger is bigger than /fits dick.

>Those forearms

How is that even possible? Is that high doses of hgh since child?

>real man
>posts mutant

cmon

he has acromegaly. basically gives him massive doses of HGH all his life.

so jelly

Life just isn't fair

>6'1

lmao, he's just barely not a manlet.

> How is that even possible? Is that high doses of hgh since child?

No, according to him it's all because of kettle bells....

Repeat until tall.

yeah be jelly

are you retarded, why would you want to look like a freak

thats what women want idiot they want big so they feel secure

very few people come out looking like he does. he basically gets the muscle gains without the enormous facial deformities, lanklet height and all of that shit.

he really did win a lottery. he has a rare as fuck condition and a great manifestation of it.

Because he's huge, and he doesn't even look that bad if you mean face wise

it looks cool and unique

I wonder how big his dick is if his hands are that big

...no homo

>TFW I have to lift hard and fucking roid just to look barely passable

>THIS GUY IS BORN WITH A CONDITION THAT GIVES HIM GAINS

And people say there's a God. How can there be a God if this happens?????!!!!

it helps that every exercise he does he does with the mega sized orange fat grip on.

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY

>No, according to him it's all because of kettle bells....
Ahahaha
But seriously, my father has the same genetics as me, same wrist size, same height same headsize, even growing hair on the same spots. We're hairy motherfuckers. I'm pretty much his younger clone except his hands are fucking rough and huge mine are pretty average. What's the difference between us? Well, he's been working on construction sites since his mid 20's (52 now) and before that he did farm work with his father. I on the other hand am working a white collar office job all day and the only reason why I'm not way smaller than him is because I lift. What you do with your hands can greatly impact how big they are in the long run. I've never seen a construction worker with small hands.

He doesn't have acromegaly.

He has the genetics and admitted to using large doses of GH for years. Says he quit the GH in 2011. Even in his skinny teen days he had massive hands.

What the actual fuck?

Good thing he looks good and you dont

>youtube.com/watch?v=2NXzFq3pGLY

I'm done

I'm done

Do they even have hgh in Ukraine? I thought it was a 3rd world country

i thought he did? he looks like he's got it facially on top of everything else but i suppose if he's used HGH for years then he'd look like that.

Yep

My grandfather had huge hands and forearms. He was a lineman for telecommunications. Before they had cordless drills and nail guns. 30 years of hand drilling, screwdriver turning & hammering will bulk those hands, wrists & forearms.

According to him he doesn't have it. Here's him as a teen.

lmao those hand genetics.

he hand't even grown into them yet

Here's the thing user.

I've been working out for 3 years now and still get to notice small changes in my body, I'm still sculpting myself. That's what drives me on. I'm going to push my genetics to their limits.

You're not in a contest with Cyplenkov, you're in a contest with yourself.

If you need to use the peacocks in the gym to motivate yourself to lift heavier, do it. If you need to use Cyplenkov to try and improve your forearm and grip gains, do it.

But don't make it a fruitless contest. Do it for (you).

I just want to be the biggest person in my gym and then city

Yes, just buy the GOTY for PC for like two bucks and you'll have it

>Deadlift
>5 reps, 7 sets
>620lbs

Damn.

He most likely has a huge dick

I wish there were pictures of it

If his hands are that huge his dick must be proportional