My gf of 3 years just cheated on me randomly with her co worker...

My gf of 3 years just cheated on me randomly with her co worker.. how do i redpill this situation and destroy her emotionally and physically considering the fact she wants to make it up to me? any suggestions?

also how should i look to make immediate gainz? im 140lbs 5'9, i'd like a routine before i sign up for my local gym

read the sticky

Just fucking leave her

Break up with her you beta.

You're a manlet though so any gains you make are meaningless

>5'9
You can't blame her OP. Take her back you are not going to have another gf.

Start fucking other women, suggest threesome. If shes not ok with it then its her problem not yours.

>140lbs 5'9"
yeah, I can see why she cheated on you

let me guess, your hobbies are playing WoW and you never go to the gym?

this is the only road to redemption... then dump her a week later after you recorded it.

I don't understand normies like OP. These normies fuck around all the time and always go back to each other in the end.

Normies are so pathetic, more pathetic than your average NEET.

This right here. And then don't talk to her at all. If she tries to retaliate by fucking other guys just pretend she doesn't exist.

>ever considering not dumping a cheater

Get a new prettier girlfriend or two or three and make her jealous. If you can't do that consider a sour grapes goal like becoming a monk

Why would you waste more time on that bitch

>taking back a girl who cheated on you
Why do people do this?

Why did she cheat?

He's a skinnyfat skelly manlet?

>Giving your height out without prompt when asking for a routine
No normie would do this, this is bait.

Break it off and ignore her completely.
Indifference hurts them most

she said she was confused and scared about commitment to getting an apartment for school. some bullshit reason

i want to fuck her asshole and have a cumdump on a leash before i find a better cunt

>5'9"
>gf of 3 years
Breh...she's been with at least a hundred other guys in the past 3 years. It wasn't random. You were always just her cute little security blanket to run home to. You can't seriously expect women to be faithful to you if you're under 5'11". It's never happened in lol of mankind's history.

Just be glad you dodged an STD and move on. You can't emotionally hurt a roastie as they are dead inside by default.

That's fucking retarded. Get rid of her.

>Brandon
Oh please god. No. God no bleease. 3/10?

>5'9
Cheated? Bitch knew she was getting the short end of the stick with you

Kek, and here we see again that most women operate off of random emotions and not logic. Don't waste your time and energy trying to get back at her, just cut all contact and move on. Block her on everything. I guarantee that will hurt her very much so because it will show she's fucked up and there's no going back.

go the to gym brnadon

fuck her rough anal,record it secretly and keep it to remember what a whore she is,then dump her ass and never speak to her again.