J-just be alpha breh

>J-just be alpha breh...

You've got some explaining to do, Veeky Forums...

well, that is pretty alpha. its not his fault the chick is a femnazi.

What the hell does this got to do with fitness, goddamn this fucking board has gone to utter shit.

If he looked like zyzz her virtue signaling would've taken a backseat really quick.

How is it sexually harassing a woman to ask for her help moving a bed?

If a girl's twitter name is a Sylvia Plath reference you should tread carefully, she's probably the kinda girl who uses "problematic" frequently in casual conversation.
His fault really.

That's oldschool james bond rapey son
Alpha means confidently bantzing your way into her pants

You see, women are like vaginas and bantz are like lubrication

Now everyone can see how alpha and successful he is. Those aren't unflattering pics

This.

>confidence
>online dating
Pick one and stop lying to yourself

bantz in the pantz

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Godspeed, Jim.

Being Veeky Forums of the mind and soul.

Lol. What you guys don't understand is alphas get turned down too. It's just an alpha won't let that effect them. Seriously just stop giving a fuck. Seriously if I did this and a chick said this back I would just show it to my friends because they would laugh there ass off.

zyzz was a queer looking retard, with a good body but nothing else going for him, who fucked 6s and 7s

You can't do that shit outside of Tinder. You are playing Roastie Roulette every time you do.

>The sea of people who follow me
>300 retweets.

If anybody remembers this guys name in a week I'll buy them a fucking Big Mac.

It looks like it was tinder, from the color of the messages

This

The story went viral. Hundreds of thousands of people have seen it already and hundreds of millions will have seen it by the end of the weekend.

The picture on the right is from tinder, is the text messages from there as well? If so what did you expect

No matter how alpha you are, occasionally you'll stumble upon a "no fun allowed" feminazi who wants revenge against all the Chads that pumped and dumped her in the past. No big deal, just shrug it off and find a different girl. A girl who's bitchy enough to do something like this is not worth your time anyway.

What the hell is with women nowadays? Bitch got offended when he simply asked for sex. Need more information to see why she went full SJW mode

I see when do this shit on Facebook, post Tinder caps. Like they realize Tinder is already really shitty for men right?
Every time a woman posts something like this I just make a mental note that she's a bitch and I should never interact with her off Facebook

I'll remember her name Lady Lazarus. Already forgot his.
She's the cunt that needs to be shamed

this. she obviously totally misread the situation. poor guy doesnt even have friends to help :(

Top kek, she fucking locked her account. Guess the couldn't take the bantz.

>If a girl's twitter name is a Sylvia Plath reference you should tread carefully, she's probably the kinda girl who uses "problematic" frequently in casual conversation.
>Sylvia Plath
Literally who? I thought Lazurus was a Bible reference.

That's it dude.

Lmao talk about being hoisted on your own petard
>I should be allowed to sic a mob of people on someone, but that should never be allowed to happen to me.

I'd love to see the conversation up to that point.

He Kept it real

I wanna see his response

Otherwise hoes will be hoes

She sicced the mob on herself, women do this shit all the time on twitter, then there's a predictable backlash response, then the inevitable "oh my god, why me? fucking misogynists."

I didn't know people still use the word alpha

talk about sour grapes...

>meetuptofuck.com
>OMG why are you asking if I want to fuck, I like literally can't even ugh
I'm convinced that females hold the importance of attention somewhere between oxygen and water.

It's not technically "harrasament" until she says no and you keep pushing. Feminazis want to make it illegal for a man to ever talk to a woman under any circumstances.

Not him, but to be quite honest it's not completely sour grapes. Zyzz was in fact a very ugly dude with a masculine jaw, and his face coloration made him look like a meth addict. And he did fuck mostly 5s and 6s.
Yeah, I wish I had as much sex as him, but would rather have the little sex I have now and fugg only 8s and 9s.

Lady Lazarus is a poem by Sylvia Plath you uneducated fuck.

>meetuptofuck.com
Where did you see that URL? For me it leads no where.

This. You have to be underage if you ACTUALLY look up to that tripfag. There's nothing impressive about zyzz at all. Hes looked up to and idolized only by social Autists and NEETs. Not good at lifting he just roided hard which ANYONE can lift on roids and get huge. Even your grandma.

What's cool about being an insecure roider again? And seriously he only banged those awkward 5-6 girls that just look at you and barely talk. Hes never seen with a actually attractive respectable women because they have the same opinion of him as this post. Only gross vain women want him.

Found the feminazi.

It was a joke about the intentions of dating and meet up sites you mong

>he just roided hard which ANYONE can lift on roids and get huge. Even your grandma.
If you don't post a time-stamped picture of your body, then you are a faggot and no one should listen to what you have to say about anything ever.

that guy used synthol?

why the photo is so uncanny

the funny thing is that girl actually thinks this will in any way negatively influence the guy.

this is an anonymous board mr. reddit

And by next week? Billions! ALL SHALL KNOW THE NAME OF "JIM"!!!

Timestamps as a method of proof are a standard procedure on this site, Mr Reddit.

he won't be safe on the streets man. people will recognize him and shout "HEY IT'S JIMMY THE CYBER RAPIST, GET HIM" and then a massive group of people will lynch him.

so you would have no problem posting a time stamped picture of yourself ITT?

>I don't know how to crop my face out of pictures.
Just stop posting you fucking double-nigger.

>tinder is a hook-up service
>tinder is for people looking to fuck
>use tinder
>man messages you that he wants to do what people use tinder for
>MUH RESPECT IM A VICTIM PITY ME
This is just a ploy for attention. Also if he looked like Zyzz this wouldn't have happened.

>Also if he looked like Zyzz this wouldn't have happened.
>implying
I mean maybe, but if Johnny Depp can get fucked, why would a Zyzz body matter?

Mods don't really exist except to ban for no reason

Except I'm not, retard. I just received a basic college education. How old you, you millennial shitbag.

This

We're autistic, not (completely) delusional

that's a really stupid argument. Johnny Depp was a pretty boy with fame propping him up. Zyzz wouldn't need a Zyzz body if he had Depp's fame.

If that chick was attracted to michael cera and michael cera coincidentally sent her that message, she wouldn't have put him on blast.

He wasn't making any claims about his body, what does he need to prove?

Excuse me, but if you're not gen x you're technically a millennial. The proper term is 2000+Millenial

This picture was taken by my gf a few days ago. You can notice how big is my dick. CBB to take a new one.

Not him but it should standard procedure to post body when you're giving out advice. Should be mandatory if you're suggesting something that is contrary to the holy sticky or are criticizing another's physique

do you think women like this end up with soft effeminate feminist men who cowtow to their insane demands?

or do they end up with real alpha men who shit all over their SJW ideals but the girls dont' care because really they just use it as a shit test to scare away betas?

Why are there two of you?

>he PAID MONEY to learn about POETRY.
>he calls OTHER PEOPLE millennial shitbags
If you're gonna play the pompous indignation card, you should have said something more generic like "R-read a book, you fucking shitlord."

I didn't say I wasn't a millennial. But there is a big difference between those born at the perceived start of the generation and the faggots not old enough to have a computer in their bedroom when Veeky Forums was started.

I paid money to get a degree in Computer Engineering which includes teachings outside the core curriculum because I'm not a retarded at a technical school.

You're the one going on a feminazi witch hunt on fucking Veeky Forums of all places

Like I said, 2000+Millennials, or NU+Millennials.

Is that what we call them now? How about Fagennials.

He used every trick known to man to change his appearance. Synthol, implants, surgery, hair straightening, tattoos and contact lenses. He only missed stretches and piercings, but if I'm not correct, he has both in his nipples.

First post best post.

Acting outrageous and having fun works. Vindictive cunts are just the bitter fun-police who fuck things up.

Also this though. You need to learn to smell the scent of Women's Studies and Tumblr on a bitch, and know how to walk away.

>what you are telling me my cheese tastes like shit?
>where is YOUR cheese?

blaherino pls

its okay
i got your joke

>what are gen ed requirements
Confirmed for stupid fuck

HEMINGWAY MUH BOI
>inb4 some retard doesn't know who Hemingway is either

>I'm not a retarded
>I am proud of the fact that I got cucked into irrelevant required courses that were designed to artificially increase the College CEO's income.
Look nigga, I'm in pretty much the exact same seat you're in right now, but atleast I'm not wearing a fedora while I do it.

They get degraded and pounded out by guys who will never stick with them, become financial leeches on nu males while giving almost no sex or they end up with cats

>he has to resort to changing the topic from body building to obscure cooking techniques because he has no real argument.
If you dislike someone else's cheese, then it's acceptable to say you dislike it, but if you go one to call the chef a talentless hack and say you know more about cooking then he does, then yes, "where is YOUR cheese" is a perfectly legitimate question. Nice try, tho.

her twitter doesn't exist anymore, so nothing of importance actually happened
like most social media activism honestly

>paid money
i would call you a manlet, but we're not talking about fitness right now

>wearing a fedora while I do it
You fucking idiot. Do you understand the point of those '''irrelevant''' courses? It's so you have a broad range of knowledge. Knowledge that would have made me think twice before messaging a girl with a notorious insane cunt loved poet reference in her name.

Not everyone is as sharp as you big boy

>Do you understand the point of those '''irrelevant''' courses? It's so you have a broad range of knowledge.
HE FELL FOR THE MEMES!!!! HAHAHAHA
>Knowledge that would have made me think twice before messaging a girl with a notorious insane cunt loved poet reference in her name.
THAT 20 GRAND A YEAR REALLY PAID OFF!!! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

We did it everyone, we reached the critical point where the entire conversation breaks down and intense shitposting happens.

Uni prepares you for your field AND for life in general.

>He doubles down on his memes without providing any examples.

>Those thin biceps

Hell Mr.Blaha

sadcunt detected

Keep going, use more green text, alternating caps, and reaction images.

>He DOUBLE down on HIS meme WHILE chad provides EXAMPLES
AHAHAHAHHA THE MEMES LMAO

> still trying to force a "post body" meme
Stay in bruh. Stop trying to get fat pics, it's creepy.

>virtue signaling

Ad hominem is not an argument.
Examples are an argument.
You have none, because you are a foolish cuckhold.

>quoted words with reaction images
What are you trying to convey?

>letting hardcore feminists destroy you

HAHA

what? we can't use terms we learned on powerfuljre now?

Those are not memes bby

> he's in caps lock and pretending to laugh like an anime villain mode
> his only connection with art and literature in his life are screen names on things like tinder
Be honest, between the gym, shit posting and the daily grind do you just sit and stare at the wall or something?

>get asked for pics to back his credentials
>NUH UH U GAY
LMAO spoken like a true opinionated DYEL