Dun goofed thread

>be me
>22, 5'11, solid ottermode
>unconsciously swiping right to every blonde on tinder
>match with 37yr old 'gril'
>start talking and all seems to be going well
>been getting laid a lot recently (tinder sloots and rands while out) to try make up for recent shitty relationship
>figure what the heck, so try alpha approach
>"i want you to blow me right now"
>she replies "i want you to blow your load in my mouth"
>wtfitworked.png
>head over to 'her' house and front door is open
>walk in (shanty house in extremely dodgy neighbourhood)
>calls out for me to get take off my pants and lay out on the couch which uncannily looks like a casting couch
>kinda nervous but do it
>sitting there waiting for this 'gril'
>hear a bunch of battering beads as it walks into the room from behind me
>realise what this is
>6'5 trans dude walks in and sits down next to me and puts hand on my inner thigh and begins small talk
>i'm freaking out.. do i continue? do i say fuck it and walk out? - doing the odds in my head but this dude looks built and has that mireable big forearm/thick hand combo
>take a deep breath and the only thing that comes out is "y-yeah um its pretty cold in here"
>wtfudoin.jpg
>it moves its hand to my dick and gets on its knees in front of me
>"well let me warm you up"
>starts going down on me deep throat gagging and i start calling him a dirty slut etc
>eventually finish
>it goes into the bathroom to clean up
>"you can leave now"
>i grab my shit and bolt
>had a really cold shower when I got home and dry heaved for the next 3 hours and still feel a bit ill when i think about it
>called my fuckbuddy later that night to straighten myself out (an actual girl)

Am I a faggot now? I feel disgusted with myself and that I sunk to this level. This happened a week ago and nothing fixes this level of disgust I feel for myself.

tl;dr: got a blowjob from a trap that i genuinely thought was a girl and now feel disgusted with myself

Fuck that's my dream user
Kelly tbqh

>starts going down on me deep throat gagging and i start calling him a dirty slut etc
Sounds like you were into it

You're gay user. You knowingly went through with it. That makes you a fag bruh. Embrace it

Faggot

>not blowing him and swallowing afterwards to replenish your spent protons
smhtbqhfam

I went with the moment. Regretted everything after it was done :(

nothing wrong with experimentation in youth, it helps us find more about ourselves and who we are as an individual

I think you just need to get over the shame. You've fucked lot so f chicks, you had no problem fucking a chick right after. You're not gay. Getting a bj from a tranny every now and then doesn't change who you are.

but how do you get over the shame? does it mean that im bi now? im scared that ive changed as result

No it doesn't retard. Unless you want to fuck trannies.

ok ty user.

you dominated a 6'5 dude with your dick, nothing gay about that

Just accept it user, you will remember this for the rest of your life and question yourself everytime

If you want to avoid fucking trannies by mistake again, start banging twinks.

where do i find twinks? i feel that now that i've crossed the bridge i might as well try bang a twink

Oops, wrong picture.

On Veeky Forums

Best thread I've read in a long time.

This is what we mean by slippery slope, friend. Next thing you know you're trying to marry one and adopt a kid together.

im getting mixed signals here, i thought it was ok to experiment

its not like i want to be fucked or anything by one

"Experimenting" isn't straight. I know I'm not into dudes so I've never had to experiment. It's an excuse for closet homos to get their kicks and pretend they aren't gay

this is all helpful advice thanks user

fuck user

Faggot

Congrats your first homo experience. You must be so proud.

>experimentation

Did he take any notes in his lab notebook?

>Implying you wouldn't marry and try to impregnate this ass

If you like dudes and girls, youre bi

If you fucked a dude a few times, and ended up not liking it, you're a strsight dude. You've just experimented

Inb4 closeted homophobes get mad. Would you call a gay guy straight cuz he fucked a girl when he was 16 and confused?

Nothing wrong with experimenting friend. If everyone is aware of the situatio it hurts no one

Dont let these insecure fags get you down. If you truly are not attracted to men, you're straight

In fact that almost makes you're more straight because you've tried and you didn't like it. If youve never fucked a dude how could you know?

Wish i was man enough to follow my own advice but Veeky Forums just hasn't given me the cock lust. Failure.

One gay experience doesn't make you gay, user. I should know, I had about 9 of them.

I think you mean trans woman, sounds like.

Kek

>fucking a guy makes you more straight
S-rank thread lads

Smashing twinks doesn't make you a homo.

Homosexual = homo + sexual, meaning a relation between two people of the same sex.

Twinks aren't the same sex because they don't have the reproductive organs.

I have a cock and balls. Twinks have boipussies MADE to take cock. It's ridiculous to call it homosexuality.

im not sure the difference between the two user

all i know is that i felt emasculated and despite it being a week i still feel like the cost wasn't worth the reward

Who is that supposed to be, Brock?

Oh thank God, you've cleared my worries

Would've been 10/10 if said bro a few times.
It looks more like Guy than Rock.

Holy shit user I had a similar experience, except once I was greeted by a 40 year old Asian man in makeup I had the balls to say I wasn't interested and I gtfo.

Spotted the homosexual

Sorry, but if you don't want to smash this
you're gay bro.

I did the same thing once OP
zero fucks given

didnt know that kinda shit actually happened in real life

It does...