Sabotaging gains

K so my bf told me to post this here for some reason so here goes

So like, my bf has a room mate who he doesnt really get along with, they both lift and are pretty fit and stuff.

My bf was really pissed one day because his asshole roommate kept taking his stuff, like one day it would be finding out he has been stealing scoops of his protein every day for a couple weeks, another it would be stealing his headphones and returning them covered in sweat and earwax. (Gross.) He also talked all kinds of shit, like saying he had the traps of a 13 year old girl or made fun of his ass (seriously his ass is great this guy is an idiot.)

One day he comes to me seething with rage, he said he had a fight with him, and it was about me, he was calling my bf a faggot because he found out i am trans by looking through my bf's pictures in his phone and they actually came to blows and my bf lost. He wanted him to pay and i had an idea.

1/2

So, I had a shit ton (about 4 months worth) of spironolactone left after i had my orchi, and I finally found a way to put it to use.

So with my bf's blessing, i painstakingly scooped every scoop out of his roomie's tub of protein powder and counted them. He had about 139 scoops, and he consumed about 4 every day. So i figured he had about 34-35ish days of protein left, ground up 70 spiro pills and mixed them into his protein to put him on the same dose I was on before my orchi (100mg twice daily.)

I also did it with a half full thing of protein my bf left out on purpose, just in case (he hides his real ones now) and waited. I was terrified for a couple days because i thought he was going to taste it and somehow find out but that was just my own anxiety talking. He never seemed to notice anything.

That was on 7 july, because they fought on july 4 while drunk and i had to work up the nerve for a couple days to go through with it, so almost a month ago.

It seems to have worked i guess, I haven't noticed any difference in size or anything, but he said he did, but one time we came in the apartment and found his roommate literally bawling his eyes out on the couch. I told my bf that it must be working, as i really didnt notice any loss of muscle like he said he did, and he has been teasing him for not being able to lift as much lately (he thinks he is just doing something wrong and is trying to lift HEAVIER for some reason)

So my question is, how far is too far? My bf asked me if i could blue pill him when he gets a new bottle of protein, but i am not sure, i mean, the spiro is one thing but actually giving him the estrogen too seems a little too dark for my taste, as he would grow boobs and stuff that wouldn't be fixed without surgery.

I don't know anymore, i just wanted to give spiro because it will kill his muscles for a while.

So Should I blue pill him? Is that going too far?

>op thinks anyone is going to read this

You should kill yourself.

Is that a feminine penis? if not fuck off, if yes LONDON???

>implying lonely fatcep virgins will not push this thread to 200+ posts

/thread

I think you should definitely give him the estrogen. I have no justification at all other than that it would be really funny.

kys!

what the fuck

and i actually almost dated a trap once

you are fucking drugging someone to kill their testosterone? you do realize he could have ED for the rest of his life, right? he could also get gyno anyway, and need surgery to remove it

i am going to hold back the seething anger i feel right now just to reasonably tell you to STOP. you have already gone down that road. spill the rest of the tainted protons on the floor and make your beta faggot boyfriend claim it was an accident

then never mention it again, it may not be too late he may just think he was sick for a while

or you could do the right thing and turn yourself in or just off yourself

Wow you commited a felony

idiot. you realise that at some point either you or your bf will get drunk and tell this story and then get a S O L I D 7 years in jail?

have fun bruh

Story is bs but funny af so I'll bite. You've had your fun but you should stop now. Don't tell him about it just let it go.

>tfw no Godde

Let him finish what he's got, then post results

enjoy your prison

>Being "in a relationship" with a fucking tranny
What the fuck is wrong with you people.
By the way, no one cares about your life, go ask

He is a massive dick, but you should stop now. This has gone too far. No one deserves to be drugged without their knowledge, no matter how much of a jerk they are.

Plus if he has some kind of bad reaction and dies, you could be charged with murder. Unlikely, but do you really want to take that risk?

Reason number 3533 to never trust a tranny.

btw, I hear micro doses of arsenic administered over time will not show up on an autopsy

LMAO @ all the triggered people ITT

A) The story is clearly not real.

B) Dude invaded her bf's privacy, so invade his gainz LMAO

C) Watching some chad faggot crying his eyes out must be hilarious.

Don't do it opie. You got him already. You guys should all just 'make up' as he runs out and he will associate his good fortune with that.

they obviously want to fuck

You should chloroform him and hire some homeless guy to rape him.

Then watch his lack of testosterone induced emotions run wild.

Give him estrogen so his test levels rise to to match the new estrogen. It's helping him really

i hope you did.

>forensic toxicologist here

we have ways to detect heavy metal poisoning, even after extensive decomposition and even skeletonization.

>forensic toxicologist here
Why are you on 4chains instead of working?

lunch break.

also there hasn't been a post mortem in like 2 days, DUIs cases are done, I don't do the DIR(date rape) cases, and the ELISA machine basically runs itself. We have techs and interns to calibrate our instruments and prepare reagents.

what the fuck, you fucking psycho

kys degenerate

Go back to plebdit you moralfag.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

OP probably is a trans, talking about our pills like they actuslly are familiar with them, but the story is probably fake as fuck

>our pills

I would say put unscented bleach in normal laundry detergent or shampoo to bait him but he'll probably kick your bfs faggot ass again.

If you do something like put estrogen in his food you can face civil and criminal charges, if he doesn't kill both of you. Be adults and move out. I know it's a lot to ask from you nu-male permachildren, and you certainly are because you're stupid and literal faggots, but just make it easier on yourselves.

Yeah, we (trannies) are pretty familiar with the medications out there

Trannies are mentally unstable, a person who would date a tranny also must be mentally unstable.

That guy may be an asshole but his words make no physical harm on you. You guys are actually compromising his life for petty vengeance. Stop, spill his tainted protein, say it was an accident and buy a new one. Then, if you dont like him, tell your manfag of a boyfriend to move the fuck out.

Also, consider seeking psycological treatment, unlike what people say gender dysphoria can be treated.

do you have a feminine penis?

J-just wondering...

The only tranny allowed here is Trappy, fuck off.

Are you saying that confused boys aren't allowed to get physically fit?

Are you a monster?