Baby food:

Are there any convincing arguments against eating and bulking on baby food? They're full of enhanced formulas intended for growth, vitamins and shit.

>inb4 'you'll look like a creep buying/eating it'

Red pill me, bros.

i just look up at the macro it's the same as regular lean meat or vegie blended

Too expensive, low fiber, not very high protein, sort of socially inappropriate. Can't find another argument against, go for it

More expensive than buying the ingredients alone

Also blending shit can mess with the fiber and rate of absorption.

I wouldn't feed my dog with it, let alone a baby or myself
Processed shit

You can literally make your own for less money

>look like a creep
just wear a cheap wedding ring for when you go food shopping

My Ex Gf use to eat baby food all the time. It's gross as fuck and weird when we would go shopping and she'd stock up on it as a snack. She was only five foot and 90 lbs so I doubt it'll help growth at all. Massive tits though.

Was there some logic behind that and not eating solid food? Is there any advantage here that I'm missing?

not him but as a dad i can tell you some
>fast to eat
>practical to carry around
>you don't have to cook
>have decent macros
>taste good

No, she was weird as fuck and liked the taste. She initially tried it after taking care of her nieces and being curious of what it tasted like and never stopped. Also, she was previously pregnant and had an abortion too. Started lactating again when she started taking care of more baby family members and enjoyed the taste of her own breast milk though having it leaking on me I found it to be fucking disgusting.

I wouldnt give my baby baby food. Eat real food dumbass.

>mfw this post

just imagine how intimidating youd be DLing 800lbs then cracking open a couple Gerbers and shooting them back with a sippy cup chaser. id love to be a huge powerlifter named Babyfood

Wew user, you sure know how to pick them

Lost.

price

It tastes gross as fuck. Just the smell of that shit makes the bile rise in my stomach.

you can just make smoothies out of fresh veggies... Way cheaper solution... exception is only if you're super lazy & rich at the same time....

Bad baby food is full of refined sugar shit.
Good baby food is essentially fruit/veggie purees... which you can make yourself for way cheaper.

Pointless to buy baby food.