Carotenoids

Are carotenoid supplements worth it lads? Looking to get dat dere healthy AND more attractive tan with some carrot juice and supplements every morning

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

ergo-log.com/carotenoids.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vkOqhFNVSHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes
ergo-log.com/carotenoids.html

>carrot juice

Probably better to just eat carrots, nothing wrong with the juice but you are missing out on the best part by throwing away all the fibre and other goodness from the carrot.

Also make sure you get sufficient B12 as you need that for your body to be able to convert the carotenoids into Vit A

Just eat carrots and drink carrot juice.
The supplements are basically dehydrated carrot juice at 3x the price.

Add avocados too.

I make a huge chili at the beginning of the week so i have pre made lunch and dinner

Anyway i put 1kg of carrots in to it and after about 2 weeks i started turning orange

It was weird at first because your hands and feet change color before anything else, but now i have a full body carrot glow thing

P.S 1kg of carrots cost less then 1£

you can also eat liver beef

it has a absurd amount of vitamin A per slice

you can even overdose on it

Don't do this. Eating 200% or more of the recommended value can start to hurt testosterone production.

so basically i should eat vitamin A? or carotenoid? Im unsure tbqh famolos

Just how many carrots do I have to eat to start making skin gains? If I ate a pound bag of them every day for lunch, would I get the tan?

i think saying you can overdose is pretty much enough warning to make people research it before adding it to their diet

that being said i eat 400 g of liver beef in the week, i have gone with this for a month and no problems yet

Both look better before. Healthy glow =/=walking carrot

>being yellow

there are two forms of vitamin A, the unprocessed one is vegetal, and the processed one that is Retinol, which is what the animal can use

Carotenoids belongs to the unprocessed plant ones, if your body has enough of Vitamin A you will not use them, you can't overdose on this

Retinol in the other hand your body absorbs it, so you can overdose on it, liver for example has the highest content of Retinol so you can actually overdose on vitamin A and die from certain types of liver (like the Polar Bear one, which 100 g pretty much kills you)

liver beef cow has a high content of retinol but there are a lot of people who eat it less than 400g or 500 g a week without consequences (others says that long term it fucks up your bones because of the calcium balance, so you have to research and take your own conclutions on this)

As I said, i eat 400 g of liver beef in 7 days without too much problems, but I would recommend 300g of liver beef a week if you plan doing it for a lot of years

Shit looks photoshopped

because it is you fucking acoustic retard

You won't look like pic related, the closest you'll get from a large intake in beta carotene is Vegangainz tier.

Yeah they are, but carrots are shit for carotenoid concentration, the easiest food you can get your hands on with enough are wolfberries.

Once they fix that fucking algea bioreactor we should have cheap capsules but don't hold breath honestly.

Acoustic? lul

That's the annoying thing. All research papers I've read talk about 3-4 "portions" of fruit and they don't fucking quantify what they mean by portions.

If you can't get wolfberries eat at least 300g carrots on your lift days it's not a lot of calories you can fit it into most diets. But also you need different types of carotonoids.

Vitamin a is exactly one beta-carotine split in half. You body does that for you. But just eat fucking carrots and get them fiber-gains

Recipe?

bumpooo

>tfw you have the skin tone of the middle

It's not a golden tan. I've been described as looking jaundiced, sickly, ''yellow'', ''coffee'', etc.

The thing is my torso is pale as fuck.

Do you reckon chomping on a bunch of carrots every day will make me look better or just more swarthy?

Yup m8 the mid tan comes from sun tanning but still defiant in healthy shit like vitamin A and carrots and stuff

So asian-like ? It's pretty gud man, you tan easily and still can pretend to be white

What's with that shit necklace?

Alright cheers

I am White

She's Chosen

I'm a pale Brit that avoids the sun like it's a mass of UV-emitting cancer machine but I have that awful pink/piggy skin tone and the lack of sunlight only further enhances it. I've always been exceedingly envious of people who naturally sport that smooth, olive skin tone - will consuming a large amount of carrots change this for me?

Pic related; I want to wear her skin.

With that skin you ain't 100% white.
But whatever m8, the most attractive men are olive skinned with dark hair and light eyes

They definitely do work. I recommend drinking actual carrot juice instead. I found one with like 3 mg of beta-carotene per 100 ml, I only need to drink half a litre of it daily to get 15 mg of beta-carotene, which is more than enoguh.

Get out of here tyvd

Anyone have a copy of the screenshot of this guys posts about him dying after following his advice?

so what is the thing in that list that makes your liver and kidney go to failure?

honest question so i don't kill myself being a retard

The list is fine. The guy didn't follow the list and added shit which killed him.

Wrong

It's a troll so more people kill themselves

i don't plan on following that list but i'm worried i'm taking too much vitamin A in form of retinol, like sometimes 30.000 IU a day 4 times a week

Other than the creatine there's nothing wrong with that list.

Youre right

you dumb fucking niggers trying to be darker and white. I'd fucking kill to be white

Just eat whole foods faggots, supplements don't work

t. food industry

Just a reminder.
Olive skin tone comes from eating well. It has nothing to do with climate. Eskimos are brown even though they live in colder area than scandis. It's partly because Europeans have been sexually selected to be pale but also because europeans have a different diet

The original list was fine. That one kid that had his kidneys fail and died did so because he thought the trip that posted it was an idiot that forgot vitamin K so went ahead and added a megadose on his own.

Postan some Vitamin Avenger.

"chili"
"carrots"

That better be some kind of white chicken chili or I'll murder you in your sleep.

You're better off eating carrots.

If you want better absorption, you need to eat it with some fats.

I miss the old font

>acoustic retard
youtube.com/watch?v=vkOqhFNVSHs

>ergo-log.com/carotenoids.html

Trolled by a troll study. I mean, "study."

Looks Photoshopped because they used a computer program to adjust the skin color as a part of the study. Another way of saying, "Photoshopped."

how much vitamin K he used?