1st

Groce

agreed

It's ok yolo I also matched some 17 yos

>It's ok yolo I also matched some 17 yos
thats good.

now you need to set up a meet

I have a little weird problem.
Im blasting and cruising. My first blast was 450 test-e + 200 mast EW for 8 weeks.
Cruised for 6 weeks @ 150 test.
Now blasting again at 750 test 400 mast ew.

Started @ 90 kg, ended first blast @98 kg, cruised down to 96 kg (water weight).
Started blasting again 3 weeks back and gained 2 kg in the first week being water. still holding the same weight weird enough. Been eating even more then first blast.
first blast @3600 kcal, now @ 4000 and still not gaining weight for some reason.

Same gear and batch as first blast. What the fuck is up, increase kcals even more?

You just gotta believe in yourself. You are a BAMF! And you take roids so you are even more of a BAMF!
As for being less ugly you gotta learn about fashion. Get a nice haircut and wear nice clothes. Find a fag to take you shopping.

Or just take m-tren and become the king alpha

>tfw dutch qt stopped responding

Is it possible to only run one cycle of TestE, keep the gains, and then continue without roids at a natty pace? Kind of like a little boost?

>Brick I'm 2nd year med. Are you a doc.

I'm a retarded half-trained monkey with a gun and an aid bag, god no

working on becoming a midlevel though, if you come across one in like 5 years that's built like a shaved gorilla then it's good odds it's me

everything about what you just said is fucking retarded

8 week "blast" with enanthate esters, 6 week "cruise", now almost double the gear and zero weight gain?

you might want to take a step back and figure out how to lift right before bumping a gram a week

technically yes, but you're not going to actually do any of those three to any competent degree

Orals are for women and children

>shaved gorilla
Random but the vet that used to see my dogs was pretty much a hairless gorilla. Dude had juicy arms and was pretty big albeit short kinda looked like Jeff nippard.

>benching
>qt stops her excercise and literally stares for 30 seconds
>muster courage to look her in the eye
>shit she's still looking at me
>instantly turn my head away
>finish set and leave

is this the life of natty? why am i such a bitch? will this shyness ever fade away?

I honestly can't even talk to a fucking girl

Would it be so hard to just smile at her? Jesus, I'm an introvert and that still seems natural.

Is that really a normal thing to do?

jesus bruh she already did most of the work. Just smile and give her a little wave maybe. Don't be such a pussy like she obviously finds you attractive now string together 3 sentences and get a date with her, bitch.

>is positive human interaction normal?

If a girl makes eye contact with you just walk up to her and say "I was told staring is impolite, but I can let my manners go for a minute. I'm user, nice to meet you."

The rest you're on your own breh. I can only help you start cooking the spaghetti, you are the one that has to eat it.

what if they think im creepy?

Anyone ever done tren ace 2x/day? I have a friend who swears by it. He can handle much higher doses with much less sides. It makes sense, more even blood levels.

Any experince? I feel like most people run tren ace, rather than E, and some do e2d, e3d, and get crazy side effects. Which might be why tren has the rep of being so crazy. Of course If your levels fluctuate that much, you'll be a mess.

Thoughts?

if you blow it they will call the police or snap a picture of you and call you a rapist creeper on social media

id rather that not happen to me

>what if they think im creepy?
inb4 cliche, but just dont care.

BUT I DO CARE YOU FUCK

Next time hold eye contact until she looks away.

Make sure you practice faces in the mirror so you don't inadvertently have rape face when youre trying to pull of an alpha smirk.

Captcha: select all salad

It's in the cards bro, she's gonna Toss your salad.

>BUT I DO CARE YOU FUCK
perception is reality.
they only gaf, if you do.

fake it till you make it bromo

d-did jerry l-leave us? I haven't seen him in a while

azusa is very demaning of him as of late

jesus christ

I've got some hardcore resting bitch face and I could still pull it off

>stare back
>slowly start crossing your eyes then grin

shazam, suddenly you don't seem like a fucking autist

acetate has a 24h half-life, bid pins are unnecessary

I'm right on the verge of joining the eternal kingdom of /fraud/. Never used AAS but if/when I do it's B&C for lyfe.

It's my 22nd bday today and I've been lifting since I was 16. I'm fucking ready.

The only thing is fertility. I don't have the money to freeze sperm, but the studies I've read seem to indicate that if you go off for a while, you regain fertility, even after several years. Plus seeing pros like Ronnie pop out kiddies like crazy gives me some confidence that I will be able to leave my genetic imprint behind on Earth. Nonetheless, I'm nervous brahs. I want a son one day.

I'm not concerned all that much about health, getting regular bloodwork might be tough in Canada but I'm sure I'll be fine. If only we had studies that can clear up the effects of long-term usage, but drug/PED laws continue to be retarded and prevent this.

Probably gonna fucking hop on anyways.

azusa is a high maintenance whore

Happy bday user. If you are fertile now you can be fertile again later. Don't worry about permanent shut down. If you are truly concerned about it just always run hcg.

Check out this captcha bullshit

true

I feel bad for jerry, it must get exhausting.

People conceive kids on blasts all of the time. People tend to blow this out or proportion. If youre concerned, use hcg

don't try and save your sperm, if you are alpha your sperm will live, if they die you are not meant to have kids. natural selection

ronnie has children because he is alpha yes

Lifting for 4 years still look like chit. Fuck it I'm going all out. First cycle ever:

>1g test
>500mg tren ace
>30 dbol

fuck this gay earth I'm going big

not alpha = no kids, do not have sex even

lololololol nice bait idiot. Neck yourself.

flush yourself faggot

no need to be rude

Question for femanons.

Did your cycle change your period flow? I still have mine, but it got super light. Don't know if this is normal or not.

ARE YOU A GIRL

>not being hooked up to an iv for a constant tren drip with perfect blood levels 24/7 allowing you to take up to 3g a day with no sides.

No, I'm a boy with a light period.

Really though, is this a normal thing? I know sometimes girls stop getting it when they cycle.

there are no women on this board except izzy and estp. Izzy left us and estp is b&. Try /r/steroids

>estp is b&
what happened lmao

What are you taking?

Just bust a nut in my fwb, best sex we've had in a while, and my ears were ringing for like 10 minutes after.

Is it just some weird blood pressure thing? Wtf was that?

I could like hear swirling like I was underwater. Didn't really bother me at the time but now it's weirded me out.

posted source talk and then deleted it not knowing that mods can see deleted posts LMAO. Happened like a month ago, she'll be back in a few days

I hope you have an ANEURYSM YOU WORTHLESS FUCKING TRIPNIGGER

you on the left

Tell her not to bitchslap you so hard next time

And my bitch on the right homie

Thanks dude that's probably a good idea

I'll kill you

stop getting fucked in the ass you nigger

i choked a girl during sex too hard because she loved it but nodded out for like 5 full seconds i panicked but she laughed it off
loving tren my dudes

Daily reminder that azusa is just someones imaginary character, isnt real and her voice is made by pic related and she's not even best girl anyway

Also I work in finance too jerry want to be friends? Buy side PE around chicago

that's not how you do it, you're supposed to hold it until they don't wake up

I'll get whatever hole in want filled with whatever I want.

(My heart filled with azusas love)

She's real to me.

Friends? After what you said about my wife??!!

Ive missed you Jerry

>tfw cutting at only 1000 cals a day would be so much easier if I didn't lift
>but lifting increases metabolism and muscle protein synthesis for 72 hours, and probably helps conserves muscles, maybe

Godamnit.

Yeah jer I like anime and making money too we can be homies!

Also as a reminder you can easily find the "tripcode" I use through tripexplorer or a similar program, it's not really any more complex than being a namefag

There aren't even any weird characters in it

thanks for the tip, though most of us aren't attention whores and feel the need to use a tripcode when we aren't at all relevant and no one knows who you are.

>iktfb
Except I accidentally choked her out whilst she was cooking and we were playing around.

I fucking hate kids and never want any of my own. What can I take to nuke my balls for good?

Neck yourself, no chance of having kids ever.

checked

You fucking cunt, if I ever find out who you are im going to neck the fuck out of you.

that is very lewd user, you don't even know my name yet

>if I ever find out who you are im going to neck the fuck out of you.
his name is sven.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEGrAfeRJCo
how do I get a gf like this?

>Also as a reminder you can easily find the "tripcode" I use through tripexplorer or a similar program, it's not really any more complex than being a namefag
its not that easy, depending on how long the password is it could take hours to days to years to bruteforce
just because there arent any "weird" characters in it doesnt mean its easy to crack

She was just baffled how dyel you looked.

btw this moment will haunt you for a long time, especially when you're in bed and can't sleep

cb pic?

I hate you

Why is it taking me so long to eat my pmsf cals
It's such an endeavor I'm going to replace 1/2 of what I eat with shakes

Y-you too

No we can't be homies you called azusa
-NOT BEST GIRL-

please stop

>eat only chicken and veggies
>almonds as a snack
>cardio
>???
get shredded

what is you goal and how do you like now?

The first time I truly choked my girl was the night I told her I was moving because of her toxic ass. I gripped too hard for too long and I loved it. You could see the vigor and consciousness leave. Her cunt gripped me excitedly. Her muscles lost most control, and she slumped out of arms, nearly off the bed. Before she knocked out, she ahegao'd. Tongue went floppy, eyes rolled, a thick stream of saliva danced on her plump lips.

She was out for ten seconds and she instantly fell in love.

>pmsf
Wait wut, your bulk is already over again?

Yoyo Jerry kun

Baka

mast write me something in dutch

1 tub of Greek yogurt
1lb of chicken
Veggies + banana

I'm 190 now probably cut for another week, trying to get leg surgery and I'll need a surplus for the recovery

14 weeks of tren bulk into a small cut isn't yoyo

Good lord those are some big ass milk bags.

>Mast I met a girl from the netherlands, type me out something in dutch that I can tell her, I don't care what it is
Ik zou het erg op prijs stellen als je me met een voorbinddildo rectaal zou bevredigen terwijl ik een neger lul pijp.

This is the best thing you can say to a Dutch girl. Trust me man, you will bang her in no time.

God-tier. Same as i do currently.

What's with the leg surgery what happend?

Why did bodybuilders in Arnie's age look so much better than they do today?

Undoutebly Bodybuilders nowdays are bigger, but they look retarded.

What are the differences in cycles a modern day body builder does and what Arny would have done in his time?

thanks man

Doesn't that mean by your next pin you only half half the dose in your system?

Seems kinda nuts.

Gh and slin

Arnold would probably used it too, if they had that in his time. He was willing to do what it takes to win.

Dorian Yates was probably one of the first ones, that started the mass monster era

They have better and easier to get drugs nowadays. You can just go overboard easily.

Insulin is probably the answer to this

Same thing I've had forever, compartment syndrome.
It bugs me when I'm banging azusa and that's no good
Plus my insurance ends soon

Hypothetically, if I wanted to lose weight, and have a more minor hypertrophic effect. What (non-oral) roids would I take, with what stack?

Arnold was just skinny, had lacking genetics and didn't eat enough desu

Ask mast

I actualy read in his book that Arnold took a step back from his peak mass, to get leaner and more ripped. I don't think it was all about size for him. I mean, Ferrigno was bigger, but he still beat him.

Sure, ofcourse I have no doubt in my mind that in this day and age, Arnold would have also used it.

I still think it's a shame though, bodybuilders looked so much better back then.

Just look at the legs for example, much bigger on Coleman, but definately much more aesthetic on Arnie

I guess being alpha comes with a price. Sm.H

insurance in murcica. He's it's almost free when you don't have money

1v1 me faggot

Arnold didn't had to change because he was the best already. Look at those bellies. You can't cheat on those genetics.

It's because that Dorian started with the slin and GH and the others had to take those vitamines also to still be in the game.

And of course the audience.. they want to see freaks.

You couldn't take me. I am a Titan.

they did normal roids.
Now its HGH and Insulin. Not going to explain the difference, look it up ur self.

qt dutch girl hasn't responded

Fuck those are some aesthetic juicy motherfuckers