>First set of 5x5 squats
>This dude comes up to you
>"five minutes"
>youtube.com/watch?v=brhau4xo0x0
Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Tell him to fuck off, and if he doesn't go tell someone who works there to set him straight.

Wait until he gets to a heavy set.

On his way down, push him over.

kek this. i never understood why someone would get so angry at the gym, especially if all it takes if for from delusion someone to casually kick your legs out from under you to cripple you for life

>"you can work in right now if you want"
i mean, if you don't need to rest after a set, you're not doing enough weight

I don't get people like this
How hard would it be to simply say "hey man are you gonna be long, I want to use the rack too"
If someone came up to me and said that nicely I would happily give up the space so he could use it

Someone who comes up and acts like a dickhead is only going to make me take longer just to annoy them

And fuck his friend at the end too, making excuses for him is only enabling his bullshit

Have you seen how much this dude squats?

Probably compensating for his micro penis, no self respecting gym would let someone act like that.

I go with a friend of mine so we'll be in there 10 minutes for two people

He said later than the producer basically asked him to say "something badass" and he made that shit up, or highly exaggerated it

He's kind of a dick still but great lifter

I would toss a 10 pound plate at his skull like a fucking frisbee

Start a fight them and there. He needs to be put on his place. He seems like a meathead. Im smaller and more agile. There's no way her child touch me

>Dexfags

>not recognizing an opportunity to load the plates of a god

>beta orbiting a man

Devilish. On a serious note though, how do you get friens?

If he tried to fight with me i would just go to blood and honour and get some skin friends to back me up

I would be really afraid of this guy, look how menacing he is.

If he is such a powerliftan legend why can't he afford a homegym?

This but I'd just punch him in case he keeps annoying me because I know how to fight.

Doesn't matter how big he is, if he doesn't know how to fight he's done.

Home gyms are inferior to a good gym unless you are ugly as fuck

he needs to show off in front of people seeking for approval

>giving up your squat rack like a beta
>forgetting what you came to the gym for
>LIKE
>A
>BETA

I'm on my quest to find friends aswell. moved the city to study and somehow couldn't find GOOD friends. Just some people from uni to drink beer with. But I'm not really in their friendcircle.
had pretty much friends in my hometown though. I visited a gathering from a facebookgroup called "new in XXX" but that was a fucking freakcircus. I'm a normie who wants close normie friends in my new town.
why is it so hard?

>coming to the gym just to squat
>letting ANYBODY work into your sets

I would look him in his beady little anglo eyes with a frown, then just before he moves his lips to make a mean comment I kiss him.

just high school and college. I don't think there is any other way. I haven't made a new friend since college, it's been like 4 years. I made an online friend, that's about it

If he did that, I would spray him with my bottle of mustard gas I carry for self-defence against kebabs.

>tfw someone banged actual chicks at some cake party and you're a gym rat with no life

Get out of his way. He's an elite powerlifter on a mission, I'm a casual.

No. You move.

>youtube.com/watch?v=aMqKhyIRe6w
Who would win?

Keg party u autist

He's clearly taking the piss you sperglords