Should chestlets be sterilized? They're essencially the manlets of their gender

Should chestlets be sterilized? They're essencially the manlets of their gender.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590195/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You like them big titties, eh Hector?

flat chest and big hips is cute desu senpai

I like small tits though

>what are implants

Small tits are better though

Women of Veeky Forums, how do you deal with chestlet feels? ;_;

No, breast reduction surgery should be punishable by death though

These get it. Tits is pleb fetish.

Tits are the ultimate maternity fetish. It is patrician as fuck

Does it matter?
I mean, of course it matters to some extent, we all have our personal tastes in tits.
But, given that the major physical difference in women right now is the wide spectrum in how fit they are, does tit size really matter that much in comparison?
Isn't a fit woman with a body that is physically capable, with big tits or small tits, 1000x better than a weak or fat woman, with big tits or small tits?

I personally find a good C cup to be ideal. But I'll happily fuck a woman who's fit and and has a good body for pumping out kids with A cups - DD cups, whereas I can't stand women who look like sickly children or sea cows, regardless of their tits.

Yes, they are only fit to be cuckqueans and serve more superior females.

Maternity is literally the definition of plebery. Bearing and raising children is the most basic, animalistic thing a person can do.

>maternity
absolutely disguising

Kiera's mouth was made to prep her husband's girlfriends pussys desu

It's way worse than being a manlet. A man's value comes from his spirit and ambition, men like Hitler, Caesar, Napoleon and Aristotle owes nothing to looks, but to sheer will.

>get big boobie wife
>big boobs = more milk for child
>kid does GOMAD at early age
>kid grows up strong and natty af
>eventually dethrones you for well deserved breeding rights with her

Such is the circle of life.

m8 your genetics are self-destructive

You will be fucking worm food, meanwhile user jr. is sucking on giant milky tits about to conceive user jr. jr.

that makes no sense

>implying I won't hire a low caste wet nurse to feed my patrician heir once I decide to conceive one

Fucking kekd out loud

samefag

I have 34B tits and from my experience men only like big boobs. They will always cheat on you with a tit cow if you're a chestlet. I haven't killed myself yet, but maybe one day.

Not true. I would never go for a tit cow, I find big tits disgusting. Anything above C cup is fucking bad.

1 is literally better than all the others combined

>Tits
1 by far

>Face
1 (2 is second)

>Stomach
1/4

>Hair

>Legs

>Smile

Are 2-4 even trying?

>implying you wouldn't cheat on your gf with a big titty skank
Stop white knighting, all men are inherently degenerate

Tbh I'd rather have a girl with proportional tits than giant ones. Otherwise it messes up the overall aesthetic. My current gf has B cups and a slight physique to match, so I ain't complaining. Plus it's super nice to be able to cup them comfortably in my hands while cuddling

I would probably cheat, but not with a big tits skank. That's all.

You see my negroid burden, big tits are for men named Hector - sweaty, obese, plebs.

Yes

>not liking flat chests
You straight or something OP? Fucking faggot.

>Tfw H cup
At least chestlets don't have back problems

Stop bragging whore

I agree, all the beta's i know drool over large tits and end up with fatties trying to justify their childish aestetic ideals. Literally as plebeian as it can get

Pic or bust

I'd fuck them all but 1 is who I'll be thinking of when I finally decide to hang myself in despair

Spoken like a true faggot

Confirmed
betas tend to drool all over chicks with big tits, doesnt matter if she is ugly as fuck or fat. As long as the tits are big they will drool

Im just gonna drop this
Face is the single most important quality of a girl that cant be changed, no make up doesnt count
Weight can be fixed and she can work out but face is next to impossible to fix

Buy a pushup bra and wear it occasionally if you feel like it, or sometimes don't wear a bra at all. Who cares what other people think of you aslong as you're not a whale.

Big tits are life.
I'm pretty sure my first desire in life was to suck on a big titty.
My theory is that babies that nursed from mothers with small chests would later become ass fags as adults because they are used to women with smaller chests and have homosexual tendencies as a result..
Babies nursed from mothers with big tits love that shit and would later in life become men who favor tits over ass like a normal heterosexual person.
So yes, chestlets need to go and stay go.
>tl;dr pseudoscience by Oedipus and Freud.

For me face is first, tits are second.

Weight is mostly irrelevant since fat girls don't have nice faces anyway.

Shape is infinitely more important than size, big tits are ugly if they hang down to the belly button

Bullshit, it's weight (well technically body fat %). Girls can just learn to draw themselves pretty with makeup if they're burn ugly.

What i meant with weight is that if she is pretty but a little chubby she can work out and start a diet and fix that
You cant fix a busted face and you will have to see her without make up on at some point if you plan to see her more than once

>ex had F/DDD cups and cute slim physique

I hate myself for ruining it for myself. Since then I have just had the biggest thing for big natural tits. GOD DAMN IT ANONS

Weight can be changed, face cant

She can put make up on sure but that doesnt really "fix" the problem, it just hides it and this means youre missing out on alot of shit
having her sleep over? nope
Showersex? nope
Sex in water? nein
Any type of water activity? well no
Make up will fail here and its not gonna be fun, youre better off trying to find a girl who is naturally pretty or is pretty with minimal amounts of make up

It's like I'm a starving african child and you're a swole white guy on safari telling me how hungry you are

>qt blonde haired, blue eyed, nerdy introverted GF with DD tits

Is she the one Veeky Forums?

it's well studied that poorer, lower socioeconomic status males have much higher preference for large titties. ass master race reporting.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3590195/

Chestlets have it easy. Men like small boobs anf the only thing chestlets have to deal with is self esteem issues.

Big titties sag which is objectively ugly, and nothing cam be done about it other than surgery that will fuck up any chance of breastfeeding properly. They look dissproportionate and only look good in a bra. Not to mention stretchmarks, chaffing, boob sweat, odors, etc. Bignboobs have absolutely NO plumpess or firmness to them at all, its litteraly all fat which is disgusing.

I know from experience. Id rather have tits on the small side than too large.

I dunno, maybe it's because I don't have low enough test to need the most exaggerated version of the female form to get aroused, but I find small tits and big tits equally attractive.
Really makes ya think.

>tfw like small tits and big oppai piggus

>men not valuing big tits as much as I do
surprisingly I am completely ok with this

What? No, flat chests are cute. On the other hand, womanlets under 5'5" (and manlets too) should die.

Flat chest is best chest.

I dunno about flat chests, but small tits are cool cause there always so perky instead of saggy

>womanlets under 5'5
Fuck off buddy, chicklets are hot
>tfw 6'1'' and fucking a 5'1'' girl

This.
Big tits are great.
Small tits are great.
Tits are great.
Fat chicks are not great, regardless of tit status.

Flat chest large butt master race reporting in

>hungry men rated big tits as more attractive

You must have a lot of fun getting on your knees to kiss your gf in the forehead.

Manlets will learn the day you stop fucking midgets and spreading femlet genes.

Well i dont have a gf but yes, missionary can get akward since she is basically headbutting my solar plexus at the best of times but shit is fucking amazing
girls are supposed to be petite, men however are not

its a shame most chicklets seem to know their extreme sex appeal since they have crazy high self esteem and are fucking hard to get but its fucking worth it im telling you

Nah I've fucked short girls and while the petite look is hot for a while you start feeling weird when you realize you're fucking an underdeveloped subhuman

In the long run it doesnt matter much mate
Its fun for a while and thats all you can expect really
Standards dont apply to women the same way they do for men, we face competition between eachother. Women dont

how did you find her? I wish I could find an introverted girl but they're no where to be found. Probably sitting at home.

Why do you want an introverted girl?
First off, they are not very social so youre not likely to find one
Second, she wont want to hang out alot you know and will want alot of personal space

Shits bad famalam

yep

because im introverted and have bad social anxeity desu. All I want is someone to stay indoors with

Ive dated a girl who is introverted and it wasnt fun since for her, you are a social situation
If you want to hang, she might want to be alone and how do you think this will make you feel?

I know im a shit person for saying this but i suggest working on your own social anxiety instead, it will be more rewarding in the end

you're not a shit person for saying that desu, it's pretty sensible advice

>tfw you realize this two are different people

Non-whites please go.

I like when the femanons in Veeky Forums out their insecurities like that, it makes me relate to them a lot more, plus its a refreshing change from the repetitive virgin autism feels threads.

Sorry girls but reading you guys complain about bitches who have good chest genetics and Stacys makes my sides go into orbit. Wish my gfs were honest about their feelings towards other girls, they always try to hide and act confident even when its obvious they are frustrated as fuck.

Thats my fetish I wish more of you existed.

Pics know or you are a lying hoe

Now that I think of it, I've yet to see a gay man with a big titted mother

>nerdy
Back to reddiit you go lad

And get rid of all those A cup angles out there? Go back to /pol/

My dream wife will be blonde with big breasts. She has to have very large, fertile tits.

Pic related but blonde would be absolute perfection.

I'd probably just have to take what I can get, but that's life.

>that
>large
The areolas are large but the breasts are not.
Those are Cs at best, the bra is doing a lot of trickery.

name?

I legit know someone that got laid using this line on a flat chested girl.

Those are big tits you insolent virgin

Lmao, this virgin. They are most definitely DD minimum.

Can't remember, just search ''angelicmodel''. She's Ukrainian.

Pure luck.

>C cup
>big
Found the asian.

>google "angelic model"
>can't find shit about cup size.
Double Deez nuts, user.

This is the only worthy answer here. All of y'all faggots who say "anything above C cup is gross" or "I love small tits" are better off shooting yourselves

>implying tits as big as my clenched fist are big
>implying I gotta be a virgin to have an objective opinion based on actual metrics for boobs considering what's average

Dumbasses. I bet you're one of those who touched a B cup for the first time and said "wooooaaah"

big tits are disgusting the only people who like big tits are men raised by single mothers who have mommy fetishes, or chubby chasers. both are mentally ill

Your clenched fist is certainly NOT as big as her breast. You are actually, unironically mentally impaired if you looked at that picture and reckoned your fists are as big as those. They would be way more than a handful.

>big.
I'm almost certain you are asian now.
My hands would gobble that shit up.

I am a chestlet should I kill myself? As no man will ever truly love me

what's your bust measurement and race

As someone who has big boobs, smaller boobs are better. Big boobs are flappy, saggy, and disusting. There is no plumpness, firmness, or fullness to them at all. They are shapeless sacs of fat that hang off of me like half deflated balloons. I have to use deoderant on them. They make bras chaffe my skin so bad it breaks the skin, they sweat and they stink. Not to mention I look fucking ridiculous, I cant fit into clothes like a normal person. My posture is terrible which Im tring to fix, but I dont think it will ever be the way it should. I can only wear sports bras because a normal bra cant hold me in even if the cup size is right because they spew out of the top of the cup. I look at pictures of other girls and cry because I will never have normal looking much less attracive looking tits ever. They are forever ruined.

All you chestlets have to worry about are if guys like you or not, which SPOILER ALERT they do, guys dont care if your tits are small. Be fucking grateful you do have any actuall physical objective problems with your boobs.

Someone will love you but it sure as hell won't be me.
If you are asian you don't have to kill yourself but if you're white or brown than consider it.

Stale pasta is stale.

you only have back problems if you are DYEL.

if you actually exercise you train your body to hold itself up. tits don't cause back problems. being a beached whale and wearing a bra causes back problems.

It's very likely you're a fatass because a vast majority of women Ecup or bigger are fat whales.

yes, small titted women might as well be transmen or boys

Work on datass to make up for it

yummy

Which is why nigs are obsessed with butts and East Asians are obsessed with tiddies?
Right.