How do I into the Ramsey zone, Veeky Forums?

How do I into the Ramsey zone, Veeky Forums?

be old and don't get fat

just be FUCKIN RAW

Imagine how bad his roid rage would be.

Yell at incompetents for a workout

holy fuck how do you get a torso this wide

eat pizza

He is decended from viking settlers in the UK. Scandinavian genetics give you barrel chest like this.

>Dem Lats

How do I unlock /oblong mode/?

top fuckin' kek

dat lipo scar

This. I have a similar viking chest and it made my arms look small until I added ungodly amounts of curls.

Once middle aged guys stop working arms, the massive chest structure stays as the arms shrink, so you get this.

Whites are now probably too mongrelized, however pure bred Scandinavians would be THE best warriors in cold climates because a chest like this warms the vital organs and allows for superior breathing in cold weather.

>however pure bred Scandinavians would be THE best warriors in cold climates because a chest like this warms the vital organs and allows for superior breathing in cold weather.

He doesn't look bad for an average dude.

lol when Veeky Forums plebs try to wax about genetics and physiognomy

just stick to high test threads kids

>Whites are now probably too mongrelized, however pure bred Scandinavians would be THE best warriors in cold climates because a chest like this warms the vital organs and allows for superior breathing in cold weather.

yeah that doesn't matter much when your arms freeze off does it

vikings lived in the less cold and shitty parts of scandinavia - winter here just isn't that awful

i'm saying this being scandinavian and having a barrelchest myself

it does absolutely fuckall lol

5x8 Plate throw
5x10 Scream at pastry chef
30x1 Swear

and eat like shit

be VascuBrah

>that torso

The fuck you laughing at faggot?

neanderthal genes?

Kek

beautiful

this is what iposuction does to you

>Whites are now probably too mongrelized
speak for yourself, american mutt

you see his lats, his biceps, his forearms, his calves

Lats, pulls everything up which correlates his biceps and forearms which do all the work. His calves are from standing all day. You don't push for shit in the kitchen.

This all proves he doesn't do missionary

>Skin color is the only physical trait that is associated with ethnicities. It is not possible for an ethnic group to have higher frequency of any other physical trait, because that would be racist

How does someone this dumb even complete the captcha, and more importantly, why have you not killed yourself yet?

Having a barrel chest is mostly associated with COPD. Basically the residual volume in the lungs isn't escaping properly when exhaling. Lungs being partially inflated all the time changes the way your ribs sit over time.

Asthma is why you and your family have large torso, not warrior genetics.

He used to play rugby you stupid cocksmokers

pff as if ramsay is ene close to as big a guy as chloe

fucker doesn't even recognize a good za even if eating it

the fuck outta here.
Chloe is way more swole than Little Man Ramsay.

Indeed.

His calves are from running marathons

Who is that sad old fuck?

>Having a barrel chest is mostly associated with COPD. Basically the residual volume in the lungs isn't escaping properly when exhaling. Lungs being partially inflated all the time changes the way your ribs sit over time.

Sounds like bullshit. I thought COPD was a disease of heavy smokers?

>Having a barrel chest is mostly associated with COPD. Basically the residual volume in the lungs isn't escaping properly when exhaling. Lungs being partially inflated all the time changes the way your ribs sit over time.

Says who? I thought COPD was a disease of heavy smokers.

Can happen with anyone with constant bronchitis. COPD isn't necessarily hereditary, but the flared ribs are, funny enough.

a diet high in single bites of mostly undercooked meats

waste god tier nord/angle genetics on footie and then on getting rich.

seriously, look at that frame. he could have been 275 walking around looking fine. Straight up Arnie territory and he said fuck it imma be a roach coach cookie

yeah it must suck being a famous, world traveling master chef with a fistful of Michelin stars and 160 million in your checking account

Like a...

'go 'za

were neanderthals manlets?

Its Gorbachev Rawfoodsky