PPL is shit, fuck you for suggesting it

This is what you get on PPL.
>small arms
>tiny shoulders
>well developed chest

yea fuck all you fags for suggesting this crap, shittiest split I've ever tried.

INB4 diet and sleep are bad. All that is on point.

Yea the bench press went up. Yea the deadlift and rowing went up. But who lifts for numbers. It's all about fuckin aesthetics mane.

Been on a bro split previously for 8 months, brand new lifter, have made amazing progress.

Since being on PPL, my arms have shrunk and my shoulders are smaller.
PPLPPLx is only good for people on the juice.
Natty lifters need all the direct shoulder and arm work they can get for them to grow into proportion.

>pic related, it's a non aspie who did a proper split.

didnt that guy OD in a sauna

>that guy

>my arms have shrunk and my shoulders
>working on arms and shoulders every three days
something doesn't add up. what's your push day routine?

nice thread faggot

>This thread again
Just because you're an incompetent dyel, doesn't mean ppl is a bad split user, just gitgud

Is this just b8? I was gonna try to start a PPL routine on monday but now this faggot's got me worried

It isn't bait. PPL is an awful split for natty lifters and here's why in addition to OP:

The recovery time is very poor. Your tendons will become over worked and tendinitis of the elbow (tricep) and bicep tendons are likely.
3 days to recover from a heavy bench and pressing session is not long enough for your rotator cuff to heal properly. PPL is a one way ticket to snap city. And all flights departing are grounded.

it's b8, m8, there's was an identical thread yesterday
PPL isn't a bad split, as long as you base it around compounds, which applies for every split

ignore this fuck, PPL split is GOAT for natties.

Key for PPLPPLx, is that first PPL has heavy compounds 3x5 and other PPL has compounds light weight more reps or doesn't have compounds at all.

whyed you make the thread again?

But i've heard the exact opposite of this opinion, which is that a brosplit (zyzz's to be exact, the one from simplyshredded) is bad for natty's because your muscles can indeed recover quick enough and frequency > volume

it b8 user he literally posted this thread yesterday

ive been on PPLx for the past month as well as cleaned up my diet and ive gone down in bodyfat(less than 8% bodyfat now natty) and ive gained muscle and increased all my lifts

your muscles recover faster on steroids. And all steroid users who are into aesthetics do bro splits.

So what the fuck does that tell you.

One muscle group a week is GOAT.

you really think you can squat deadlift bench and press all on the same day 3 times a week?
enjoy your Ss SL meme LOOL.

And to be clear the PPL routine i'm gonna be starting PPLxPPL, if that makes any difference

PPL is literally shit tier for natural lifters.

U/L or Push/Pull with lower body on pull days are both superior. Even then full body 3x-4x per week is superior.

not everyone has time for a 2 hour gym sesh, user, that's why we add in a 3rd day, you saying Push/Pull is superior to PPL is just nonsensical

how the fuck do you expect to have any shoulder left after benching 4 times in one week?

are you fucking retarded mate?

>not doing direct shoulder and arm work on a PPL

this is entirely your stupid fucking faggot ass fault OP

PPL is a shit routine for Reddit-tier lifters who think that by spending more days in the gym automatically = more gains. For naturals full body or U/L is far superior

I do full body, sorry you novices have no work capacity and no business doing the non natty meme routine that is PPL in he first place.

>PPL shit for natties, only big chest, small shoulders and arms

>U/L is better where you do one arm exercise and one shoulder exercise two days at week

LMFAO

IKR?? people are fucking retarded.

ULxULxx is the goat