White people food

Hello I am asian guy.

I want to know why white people food is no flavor. I go to my friend Jamal house he give me his food, omg taste so good. He call it Soul Food.

I also go to my good friend Guadalupe house he give me his food of his country. Wow so much flavor and delicious.

But then I go to my friend John house and I try his food, what the fuck. He hate me or something? It taste like so bland, like when the having sex with a white girl you know? just stay there and do nothing like a star fish. White people what wrong with your food?

yes white people food is quite bland indeed

Guadalupe is a girl's name.

It's sometimes used for men as well. Not usually, though.

What do you mean? Whites hunted and ate fruits, Blacks hunted and ate ground plants. Tribal Blacks (real, non-mixed Blacks) still do this but Whites don't unless I'm mistaken (Kazakhstan is a big country)

Shouldn't you Europoors be getting ready for bed?

White people don't need lots of herbs and spices because they use food that isn't half rotten

It's 6:30 PM, my bedtime is not until 9 PM. Shouldn't you get ready for ''real nigger'' hours beginning at 3 AM?

Real nigga hours don't start until you SMASH DAT MUUUUUFUGGIN "LIKE"

French cuisine known as the best on the whole planet.
>white people food has no flavor

7/10 bait made me reply

What about french, spanish and italians?

American white guy I guess.

You banned haggis
Can't get European cheese
Blocked our historic spiced sausages
Ignored the traditions of pesto in cooking

And you think white people have boring food... Come to the old country and say that.

Thats why all white people eat Mexican food

>europe leads the world in cuisine
>WHY CRACKAS NOT SEASON THEY CHICKEN SENPAI

Fuck them, we Brits love our food bland and basic.

Europe also has England which has food so bland you have to drop their letter grade by 1.

>tfw cajun
>mfw people the world over make pilgrimages to louisiana just to taste our food

Get fucked, chink.

True, and that's where white America gets its fine culinary traditions from

>just stay there and do nothing like a star fish

don't feed the trolls.
also faggotattempt.jpg

All the pasta niggers of the east coast would probably have a word to say about such a claim.

>Italians
>white

>le nigger white people no flavor meme

pls go

NO FLAVOR, SO BLAND. WHERE ARE THE SPICES MY FRIEND?

Cajun food okay. My friend Emeril invite me once to eat the crawfish boil, very delicious and spice. I love the cajun people, I don't think the cajun people are white people. You okay my friend. I especially love the black people gumbo you know? Thank you for your food.

That looks freekin delicious!

2bh one of the worst memes pushed by niggers, simply because it isn't true at all. there is 0 evidence for this, white people tend to afford higher quality meat so they don't want to drench their food with spices and sugar to cover up the poor quality, to niggers who of course would never in their life be able to afford good meat they don' know this lmfao

It's only anglo food that's disgusting

german/italian/spanish/french food is godly

I'm white and I agree. Most white ppl have bland tastes and our seasoning is just mayo

My dad makes bomb ass food though

Are people itt unironically being tricked?

>mfw when I get offered blood pudding
>mfw I offend someone for not eating their eel pie
>mfw I'm told putting a piece of toast between bread slices is a sandwich
>mfw I'm told vinegar is pairing for fries
>mfw there's a dish called spotted dick and I look like the asshole for laughing
>mfw when I realize the reason that England has less hamplanets than the US is because the food is such shit that no one over-eats

I love these

wtf is this shit? I feel less pleb than the english and I'm a dirty colony man

you got a problem with blodpudding?

You can dress up a turd all you like, but it doesn't change the fact that it's a turd.

Le white people don't flavor their food XD epic original joke