Gym Autism

What is the most autistic shit you've seen/done at the gym? I did something mildly autist today

>in the squat rack
>been struggling with 90lb OHP (I know) for last month
>finally hit 5x5 today
>last rep
>slam the bar down and yell WOOOO
>almost said LIGHTWEIGHT BABY but stopped myself
It wasn't packed today but all the people there gave me wtf looks for a bit. I also grunt rly loudly doing squats, even at lighter weights.

Someone give me a better story pls

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7wgq7n-gSk
youtu.be/6c5AH-yHkPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not autism, that's called getting hyped.

You achieved something and was happy.
Don't suppress it.

Real autism is that one chick on the elliptical who won't stop singing.

>enter boxing area in my gym
>guy singing not afraid by eminem
>he only sings the chorus on repeat
>fucking did this for the entire 10 minutes i stalked him
>still have the song stuck in my head
>IM NOT AFRAID

EVERYBODY. COME TAKE MY HAND.

>one time I thought it was a good idea to perform benched leg raises in a squat rack that had a bar in it.
>on the very first rep my legs hit the bar and knock it off the rests.
>the bar is plummeting towards my face
>"I guess I'm not going to make it after all" I whisper in despair to the almighty Zyzz-brah.
>Meanwhile, Zyzz-brah is sat magnanimously on his joocy throne.
>He's always watching
>He waves his hand
>I close my eyes
>I hear a sound ring out
>It's the safety bars on the squat rack
>They were set an inch above my face
>I live to make it another day
>All praise be to Zyzz the Lord our God and savior.

that´s not autistic... well, the part of the bench is but praying to zyzz, blessed be him in joocy heaven, is not

Sometimes when I'm walking towards an available machine and realize there's a hot chick right next to it, I will keep walking and go do something else further away

I do this in supermarket isles

Huh, I own that exact same dress, from ASOS, it looks a hell of a lot less ghetto on me though.

please be in london

Well meme'd chum but I'm in Newcastle.

make me a vocaroo pls

please cutie

It's 03:18 in the morning and my fiance is asleep next to me ;))))))))))
btw I'm a girl

FUCKING ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

When your shaped like that, it's hard for me to care about the cellulite. Would plow to oblivion.

This was a few years ago but
One time I saw a group of four guys, one was a chadlet and the others were just skinny manlets that the chadlet was trying to teach working out to. Didn't work, as they would do a few shitty reps on a machine and then stand around holding their muscles and talk about how sick the reps were/how great it burned until they went onto another machine to continue the cycle. A while later as I was leaving, I see...
>a girl starts talking to the chadlet, having a normal conversation (assuming they know eachother from somewhere other than the gym)
>the three other dudes are just standing around them
>staring at the girl and then looking back at eachother now and then smiling and nodding
>randomly doing awkward white people handshakes too
It was pretty weird, they were acting like their buddy picked up a girl and they were all going to take turns fucking her or something. The way they stood there looking at her was the cringest part.

Don't be ashamed of being happy when hitting a PR. I yell after a set too (although my weights are a bit higher). Btw if you're struggling to increase OHP and your other lifts are coming along switch to 3x5, it really made a difference for me.

I just try really hard to pretend I'm blind or something. She can't see me if I'm pretending I can't see her, right? Right?

>be me 6'3"
>its ohp day
>try mexican gym with friend of mine its $20 bucks a month
>ceiling is 6'8" high
>incline benches, regular benches, curl stations every where
>no power racks or squat racks :(
>load up deadlift bar with 1 plate
>clean it with shit form
>walk over to bench 10 feet away
>sit
>ohp for 4 reps 4 sets plates still so close to touching the ceiling
>sitting to ohp like sitting to pee
>screws up my hormones insta gyno
>tender nips all day

My friend told me all the mexicans were looking at me weird. Did I do something wrong here? Like forget to tip the receptionist her burrito.

>in the squat rack
>lmao2pl8 reps
>sweaty and out of breath because cardio kills gains
>in my own world because my preworkout is some meth level shit
>asian curlbro wanders up and starts scoping out the clips near me, im not using them so whatever
>i put my head down to catch my breath
>asian curls says something, cant hear it over speakers SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME
>stand up and tower over him, trying to catch breath i wind up accidentally bellowing out
>WHAT WAS THAT
>challengenotaccepted.jpg
>asian guy glances at bro, they both look scared
>a-user... are y-y-you use th-those clips?
>glance over, wave at them "nah, go ahead. i never use them"
>curlbros are unsure if they have to fight the homeless guy using the squat rack, and scamper away with clips
>realize what i did when driving home, max luls to self
>turn on radio
>SOMEBODY

>Got a new PR/1RM of 435 lbs. squat and started yelling at the top of my lungs singing the lyrics to this: youtube.com/watch?v=W7wgq7n-gSk

Honestly who gives a fuck, just crush it, anyone who cares about what others do in the gym is not there to lift.

>it's an episode about """"""**SUBTLE**""""""" racism

youtu.be/6c5AH-yHkPg

>Guy quarter squatting 3 plates.
>Ignore him cause it's a university gym and everyone's an idiot 19 year old.
>Suddenly hear a huge CRASH.
>Whole gym, couple hundred people all go silent.
>10' mirror is shattered.
>Plates everywhere.
>Barbell is sticking through the wall.
>Apparently the kid only deloaded the bar from 1 side, catapulting the bar and throwing weights everywhere.

The amount of times I've seen that shit happen is ridiculous, people need to clip their shit up unless its bench.

"If you don't use your gym's clips, I will use your gym clips" - IE

Gonna make it

Hehe pee pee poo poo!

>basic human emotions are considered autistic now

We've gone full circle now. Autism hasn't just lost all meaning on the internet, it has transcended that.

Holy fuck her face is ugly as shit. Looks like an alien.

>ohp in the squat rack

Honestly the most autistic shit you can do at the gym is make fun of someone for trying to get fit. I'm not talking about some group of girls cackling about their booze binge while they slowly pedal the exercise bikes, because that is autistic.

I realize I sound like a huge faggot, hear me out. I'm usually on the elliptical doing cardio at my college's gym, and for a while there was this short, fat girl who would use a machine close to mine and work out. I'm a big, fat bitch, too, so maybe it was like a 'compadre' thing. I dunno. I never talked to her. She was doing moderate speeds at moderate intensities and working out to better her health and physique. Good for her. But then these skinny high school track star bitches would come in and laugh at her. Like not just laugh, they made a passive aggressive point of mocking her. They got on their elliptical machines on the highest speed and the highest intensity because duh, they're used to it. And good for them, but who gives a fuck, they're horrible people. And they travel in groups, like 4 or 5 of them at a time. They ganged up on this poor fat girl.

The gaggle of bitches did this for about two weeks to that girl until she stopped coming in the gym to work out. And I don't blame her, yeah, you're at the gym for yourself, but why would you put yourself in an environment where you're mocked constantly?

I imagine there's something similar on the guy's side in regards to musclemen or something, but I never see girls making fun of guys or vice versa. It's always members of the same sex mocking the weaker ones for trying to improve themselves. That is autistic.

Also at same location there was this middle-aged flabby black woman who stood directly behind me while I was on the machine. She just stared at me from behind for about 15 minutes, then did 2 minutes of stretching her arms and then left. That was kind of weird.

Why didn't you save her, user?

i once saw a asian guy literally dancing in the gym. wish i recorded it

>Tell my friend "I'm gonna fokken lift dat 1pl8 ohp today" or something like that
>Do the first set
>Decide to take a pic for him
>The flash is on
>Luckily the rack was right in front of a mirror but then again that's why the flash was even more visible to everyone

Also this has happened a few times
>Do long, heavy sets
>Breathing very aggressively out
>Accidentally close my mouth somewhat
>Make fucking loud fart noises with my lips

I don't see what they did wrong? they used a machine at the intensity they were comfortable with. is this bait??

if there is a really hot chick next to me I try to lift extra weight thinking it might impress them. Usually i can lift a bit more with that extra test boost.

>make fucking loud fart noises with my mouth
My fucking sides

Using a machine next to someone who's clearly not in shape but is trying, at a significantly higher intensity than them.

Hoes be like that

playin' them petty mindgames with bitches they ain't even know.

First time I managed to do 8 reps of weighted pull-ups, I was in the gym with my gf and her friend. You might have a point there.

I really do feel bad about not talking to her or grouping up with her to work out. Hopefully she still works out, even if she just takes a brisk walk instead of going on a machine. It's sad to see something like that happen.

this sounds like something a HAES fat acceptance feminist would blog about.

I don't see the issue. the girl should've kept going

It's got nothing to do with the machine, it's the fact that they bullied someone out of their territory. Someone who was trying to improve their life by getting fit.

I see where you're coming from but let's be honest fatties already have shit fucking willpower. It's at least kind of fucked up to do that shit on purpose. We have threads all the time knocking how shallow women can be and the apeshit stuff they'll do to other women.

how do you know it was on purpose? from the story I could interpret it as motivation to make her go harder

Sometimes when I'm lifting at my max
I make horse noises instead of grunting

just to clarify

all the story said was she was at a moderate intensity, and "track star HS girls" came in and all did high intensity near her.

I just think its reaching to say they bullied her out.

>But then these skinny high school track star bitches would come in and laugh at her. Like not just laugh, they made a passive aggressive point of mocking her.

Thats a gross looking nigger I tell you hwhat.

OP on that post, here, I was unclear on that. It's nearly 3 am here, forgive me.

The bullying wasn't that they were going faster. They would laugh and point at her, billow out their arms and puff up their cheeks while acting like it was hard for them to work out. It was childish. It was stupid.

If they go hard and fast, good for them and I mean it. That they were going harder and faster wasn't the actual mockery. My bad on that.

so they laughed at her then passive aggressively used a machine? I don't understand. I can't picture it. because the story sounds like they didn't actually laugh at her. they just came in and used machines and now you're all booty blasted. in fact it sounds like you were the girl and you got discouraged from going to the gym by people who were better than you

did they make fun of her to her face?

how is that even allowed in the gym though? I mean literally anybody in my gym would've told those girls to fuck off. and I mean people witnessing it happening. and further it would've been reported to the desk or administration. it just doesn't sound real idk.

alright busted. I made it up. happy? fuck off

It's a college gym, and a lot of people don't notice anything around them because they're attached to watching some television on their smartphones while their work out. So it wouldn't surprise me if maybe myself and one other person noticed it. Maybe it was reported, or not, and thinking back on it I should have said something to the front desk because I did see it. Still. It's autistic as fuck, people shouldn't act like that.

Don't be a dick.

Dont be a dick. MY SAFE SPACE. THIS IS A HUG BOX.

Kekemus Maximus

Faggot ass nigger

I did that once after first time squating 3 ate. I felt like a massive potatoe because you'd think most people would know what torque was

Could be worse. Could be the poor bastard who had the bar do that with a grand on his back.

I wear Veeky Forums meme shirts while running or at the gym.
One is a "Feels Good Man"-Pepe, another is an autistic drawing of Sanic with the text "Gotta Go Fast" and the last one is a humanoid flexing Magikarp.

>she will never hug you

The autism happens when I talk to the receptionist who checks everyone in.
>Walk in, hungover so out of sorts
>Say "Hi how are you?"
>She says "Good how are you?"
>I say "Good how are you?"
I was running on autopilot and snapped out of it when she started giggling.

must be funny af to be that autistic
wish to be like that one day

Were you too busy sucking dick in grade school that prevented you from learning to read?

I tidy up other people's shit. There's always plates lying around, occasionally dumbbells and sometimes even clips, just lying all over the place.
It stresses me out, I have to pick them up and put them back. I also unload bars that have been left.

At my old gym the dumbbell rack didn't have labels, so people would just slam them into any available spot, they'd always be mismatched too. On several occassions I spent my rest periods rearranging them so they were in the correct order.

Both these gyms have staff that tidy shit up, but they either take ages to get round to it, or they make any weak excuse they can to leave stuff lying.