What to do to get forearms like this guy?

What to do to get forearms like this guy?

Beat up foreign agents masquerading as anarchists and no-border activists

Jus B Urself

>implying canada isn't among the countries funding exactly that
BORN TO DIE
WEST IS A FUCK
DEATH TO THE WEST
ALLAHU AKBAR

Become a cop. You will do next to nothing other than working out and taking roids.

captains of crush grippers are pretty legit. Also do farmers walks and actual manual labor where you have to haul shit around. Forearms get big from working them all the fuckin time. If you ever get the chance to use an axe to chop a bunch of wood, or use a mallet to hammer a bunch of things in, youll get a pretty good forearm workout.

Forearms are like calves, mainly predisposed genetically

Matt pls

Crack leftie skulls in all day and night for 30 years

i wish i could quit my job and do this

You could do that, but if history is any indication the leftist will eventually shoot you into a hallow, hastily dug ditch.

>roids
>as a cop
Sure thing

about the same usage rate as bikers

Smash hipsters 5x5

>cops
>natty

This

It's only office job betas I see who have small forearms, I had bigger forearms at 19 after working labor for 3 years than 30 year old desk job bitches, now I dwarf them after doing work for 10 years. It's like lining my arm against a 12 year olds lol

beat the fuck out of protestors

Work a man job

I did roofing for 5 years and I got massive forearms

Iktf I was arm wrestling a big shot lawyer who worked out at the gym everyday and all I did was work for a living and I beat him easily

>mfw guy who gyms everyday gets beat by a guy 8 years younger who never set foot in a gym

Forearms are like rich kids, you have to beat them to make them grow.

I already have a job

I need some way to bring up my forearms that isn't dropping my job for something

fat grips

Have small, Donald Trump-sized hands.

I dont know but in guessing anything you would do to increase grip strength would help with forearms gains.

Are wrist curls a meme?

I buy from the guy that supplies my states second largest police department.