Holy fuck

HOW WILL Veeky Forums EVER RECOVER?!?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w9aacIKWtxk
youtu.be/MI0L7E_5Qac?t=2m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I will eat 1xbw in protein, sleep for 9 hours and do my mobility work

also epsom salt baths

is testosterone vegan?

we're fucking shit at weightlifting

Veeky Forums is more interested in competing against the Russian team.

is vegan =/= got to his level eating vegan

Woah woah woah I THOUGHT whites were stronger than blacks at lifting heavy shit? What is this negro doing?

youtube.com/watch?v=w9aacIKWtxk

this kid is 15.

white ppl btfo

that's an bad title. it should be Sole Male US Weightlifter in Olympics is Vegan.

I'm a situational nihilist

>American WL

he didn't lock that, not even close

he's 17 now and probably the biggest promise for US weightlifting atm.

kid just keeps getting stronger.

Isnt america also irrelevant in the weightlifting world? Kek

why would you powerlifting, everytime they do a movement it's like someone thing will snap guaranteed. I remember doing cleans in high school but never though of snapping until one retard fell backwards doing a clean

>Two time Olympic champion goes vegan
>See you can get strong on the vegan diet

D-DELETE THIS!!

Nigga you telling me we sent one single guy to the olympics?

OLY events happening all over the country and we could only find one guy to compete?

>actually going to the shithole that is Rio

Because he totally TOTALLY is PURE fucking natural and does not use ANY kind of performance-boosting drugs.

You guys are fucking retarded

US weightlifter

>powerlifting
>cleans

also
>thinking cleans are dangerous because you did them with horrible form in highschool

Retardation: The post

Kill yourself.

I fell backwards at the bottom of a catch when i was full power cleaning the other day and it didnt hurt or strain me at all. It was suprising gentle

>Olympic weightlifting records are dominated by Chinese/Koreans/Iranians.

I don't understand this meme either.

Yes, actually.
It's made from yams or soy.

I'm Asian so I'm not trying to bait the anti-Whites, but weightlifting (yes, it's just called 'weightlifting'), especially in the lower weight classes, is more based around technique and speed than you think.

I want to avoid a "which race is the strongest race" and your comment is going to start something like that.

He's probably the only one they could talk into actually going to Rio.

but all the superheavy weight classes are dominated by Iranians though?

Don't be intimated by Trump voter /pol/ fags user. They don't own Veeky Forums and you shouldn't silence yourself on account of them. They're all cuck swine.

>Dominating categories where whites cant complete because they are all over 150 cm
>HURR AZN MASTERRACE DIE GAIJIN PIGGU

Gooks tend to have smaller frames and thus weigh less than lifters from other races of a similar height and level of muscle mass

China, Iran, Russia, Cuba. What do these countries have in common besides being weightlifting powers?

Being dictatorial shitholes that like to use olympic events for political promotion. Nothing to do with race, they just pour money into it.

You can eat whatever kind of protein you want if your cycle is good. Being vegan has nothing to do with his success.

It's not like the Asians are weak though: youtu.be/MI0L7E_5Qac?t=2m26s

>Literally the only race/nationality posts ITT consisted of "WHITES BTFO" and "America sucks at lifting" until you showed up
>DON'T LET THOSE MEANIE /POL/ STORMFAGS BULLY YOU, YOU IS A BEAUTIFUL STRONG POC WHO DON'T NEED NO TRUMP!

Get a load of this faggot.

It's not a popular sport. You should be surprised they even had a guy actually get to the Olympics. Kendrick Farris was supposed to be that guy before but he wasn't strong enough.

>W-we don't even care
Those grapes are sure sour as fuck

Just like I though, you fags can dish it out but you can't take it. What cucks.

ITT: Insecure whites

What are you getting on about? Niggers are the scum of the planet this is not up for debate. There is no hate put into that statement. A fact can't be hateful. 1+1=2 is not going to beat your grandma to death.

You can make test from Soy? Is there some sort of homebrew setup people can do? Asking for a friend

>white bois are this insecure

>Iranians
They are Asians, faggot

No I'm really not insecure it is a complete fact. I am a wildland firefighter, when I go out to a huge fire with hundreds of men out there every single one of them is white or mexican. You will not see a single nigger. Why is this? They are all worthless pussies in terrible shape, and they're dumb as fuck too.

But you are a shitty troll, the thread is not about the OBVIOUS superiority of whites to blacks. Don't try to make it about that. It is so utterly obvious that nobody needs to talk about it.

They could be black, vegan whatever.

They still won't beat the Europeans and Asians

Just isn't enough push from the US government to make them competitive in Oly weightlifting.

The Chinese are all selected at birth from a huge population pool to create the most elite athletes they can. Trained for one thing since birth. They also have amazing doping methods. Just recently a lot of people got banned (Rip King Ilya Ilyin) for doping because of a change in IOC testing yet not a single Chinese was detected.

You're the one pearl-clutching about not letting THEM EVIL /POL/ MEANIES get you down, you little bitch.

>American
>weightlifting champion

It doesn't matter how fast you are, if you can't lift your clean off the floor

They still compete with people the same weight as them.

Yes but they are bigger so have less muscle packed in that weight, it's not an hard concept, a 160cm lifter at 85kg will lift more than a 186cm lifter of the same weight

The chinese aren't noticeably shorter or narrower than most other elite lifters in the same weight class.

Let me know when he wins any medals. Until then, fuck off.

>shitpost
>get shitpsoted back
>WHY CAN'T WHITES TAKE THE BANTZ

Is anyone telling the shitskins that they can't defend themselves when /pol/ racebaits? What's even your issue here?

>They still won't beat the Europeans and Asians
>Olympic weightlifting records are dominated by Chinese/Koreans/Iranians.

What about this one?

>sport is dominated by Europeans and Asians
>useless tripfag suggests this one (1)

O N E
N
E

Wow it's like steroids are magical :^)

>shitpost
>get shitpsoted back

Holy kek I laughed hard

Dominated simply means government funding and drugs.
No wonder all those europeans and asians are getting caught in the re-tests of the previous two olympics.

It's a lot more impressive for someone like Dimas or Figueroa to shine in weightlifting than it is for a chinese or russian, who get a fuckton of money from the government and can take steroids without consequences because their governments help them escape the testing.

wat u gon do when he dies to zika aids because his immune system was compromised due to being starved of nutrients and protein

haha gg

there's always an exception to the rule you dingus. you know this and i don't know why you are arguing

>yeah just have good form and you'll never get injured
>implying after doing hundreds throughout a lifetime you will never once have bad form

What proportion are Mexican?

>whites being better athletes is a government conspiracy

This is why everyone hates niggers.

>being better athletes

Citation needed? >government conspiracy

Just google "Russian doping."

ps: I'm not even black, I just love to trigger the /pol/cUcks that lurk on Veeky Forums.

>Implying Veeky Forums gives a fuck about the US weightlifting team

It's China, Best Korea, Russia, Kazakhstan, Random Easter Euro country, then US.

Lad, I post exceptional white basketball players all day too but everyone knows blacks dominate the game. How fucking insecure do you have to be to insist on spamming these statistical anomalies?

>ps: I'm not even black, I just love to trigger the /pol/cUcks that lurk on Veeky Forums.

>defending white people makes you a neo-nazi.

The Jews really have won, haven't they?

underrated post

I'm sure you could do better than them if you'd just try

Short people don't have to lift the weights as high, meaning the motion requires less energy to execute than it does for someone taller because they're moving the weight a shorter distance.

>I'm not even black, I just love to trigger the /pol/cUcks that lurk on Veeky Forums.
You are literallyTrappy

Short people also can't get as low in the receiving position

It doesnt matter if its better than me, hes going to loose to a "carnist".
So at the end of the day vegans get btfo.

a thousand times this

Kendrick Farris does very little for his sport. All he ever does is talk about his religion.

Olympic weightlifting in the U.S. badly needs help, but instead of helping, Kendrick uses oly as a platform to talk about his religion.

Somebody ask him if he uses steroids! Because he's such a "god fearing man" he can't lie, but he doesn't want to ruin his career. Which does he care about most?

This post right here is everything wrong with this board

>reddit meme face
>doesn't know the name of the sport
>criticizing a world record holder based off some experience from high school
>"bro don't lift heavy things or try hard just get lean for the girls"

Fuck off and die. You are human cancer.

He's got the American record m8 but he's a wee ways off competing with liao

CJ has a world subjunior record senpai

Which doesn't mean as much as you'd think. Most countries that take their oly programs seriously only view the subjunior and junior categories as something that happens while you're training them to be the best possible open lifters rather than something they're specifically trying to win.

>welcome to Veeky Forums

GAIZ GAIZ, illya ilin not competing in weightlifting this year?
whole russian team is banned, what am i supposed to watch all china and koreas handed gold medals?
i am late to the party fag

Fit in a nutshell... You are totally talking out of your ass. Russia for example can and has out tremendous effort into developing athletes specifically for the short term predicament of the junior world stage

I remember a young girl named Tatiana kashirina testing positive due to the importance of and emphasis on junior Russian weightlifting causing her coach to give her high doses as a teen

Besides, you have no evidence either way... My friendo you are idioto

>success
>implying Murrica WL can succeed at elite level

Nigga's gonna shill some shoes and some suplements and that's it

god, people on this board have no idea what they are talking about. jesus

World record != Junior world record

Ordered by strength power:
Weightlifters > Powerlifters > Bodybuilders

Ordered by potential strength:
Vegans > Vegetarians > Meat eaters

Ordered by potential strength:
Vitamin T > Natty

Going with this Vegan weightlifters on Vitamin T should be the strongest lifters.

Why is the potential strength ordered like that?

isn't powerlifting better than weightlifting since it focuses purely on strength

weightlifting oly style especially is hard as fuck and much harder to learn to do it properly

there is no weightlifting "oly style" its just called weightlifting

this isnt even true tho. most competitions between powerlifters and bodybuilders is based off bodybuilding routines. bodybuilders often excel in pretty much everything else, endurance and otherwise.

>bodybuilders
>endurance

i can't call crossfit weightlifting moves weightlifting

>eastern Europe

What the fuck are you talking about? By that logic only 105+ records count.

Plot twist: they're all vegan and he's the only one who made it

The fact that he's negroid is purely coincidental :^)

Saying he's got a world record is a bit misleading when what he's actually got is a junior world record

Who let that bear squat. Jesus christ ray williams is strong

>image.png
>that shitty sjw cartoon fanart

low quality bait. too obvious

Some people just have an abundance of natural talent for certian things, fuck that's a good description of the vast majority of people who are in the Olympics at all.

They're just the talented ones who realized it early enough to capitalize on it.