Fat People Hate/ FPH Thread

Fat People Hate/ FPH Thread

So fucking fat that you cant walk around the parking lot to follow someone.

AHAHAHAHA

youtu.be/D60we_4VZGY?t=3m46s

Kill yourself fat shamer.

>be at work
>office full of fatties
>hate looking at them all day
>see them constantly eating doughnuts.

This isn't funny, fat people generally piss me off.

found the fattie

Honestly, I don't get the point of these threads, I'm currently fairly underweight myself and I know that I'm unhealthy but I'm trying to improve. Bullying and hating people for their body size definitely does not help. Give them advice, help them

If you'd been in these threads and read them through you'd have your answers. We support every fat person who wants to change. This is motivation for them. These threads are about people who are in denial, who are morbidly obese, think they're healthy, and then spread there obese way of life to their children, while making everyone they come in contract with's life harder. Perhaps the labeling of these threads is wrong but take a look at the content some time when you get the chance. I was fat and losing weight and this was very motivating to me.
Keep a look out for /fps/, not /fph/, and it will be clear.

These threads have been going on forever. Get cucked

SERIOUSLY, ARE FAT PEOPLE WEARING THESE KINDS OF SHIRTS IRONICALLY NOW OR SOMETHING?

>A few weeks ago in the gym
>Fat girl comes in with a tank top that says "HATE RUNNING"
>She does a few 30 second exercises on a few machines and leaves

>Out eating dinner
>Fatass family at a table
>Teenage kid has a bright red shirt and bright red shorts on
>Shirt says, "I'm Lazy!"
>More writing underneath but couldn't make it out

>Today at the grocery store
>Very tall very fat guy waddling around store
>Red shirt with "I'm not lazy, I just really enjoy doing nothing"

What is happening

>7 years ago
>One-itis breaks up with me
>Never get over her
>Lift
>Get fit
>Ge thigh paying job
>Get email from One-itis
>She never got over me
>Thinks it was a big mistake
>See each other for first time in 7 years (no facebook, no pictures, nothing)
>She's gained like 50 lbs

Shit.

Fatness is confirmed to be AID(s) now kek

>That video
Hypocritical shitheads.

You're pretty good user. You totally saw through that post

It's typically made by fat people FOR fat people. In times where I've struggled with motivation and people telling me that I'll always be fat due to certain health issues, I come here. I've lost over 40lbs and have been at my lowest in over 7 years.

>Bullying and hating people for their body size definitely does not help.
It's not bullying fat people, it's calling out people that make excuses for their bullshit. People that make little to no effort to change. People that spread the destructive HAES movement. Overweight people that show they're genuinely interested in changing are always welcome with open arms.

If this bait was a black guy, it would be the leader of the Uhuru movement.

> Have an aunt
> Massively overweight, about 70 kilos
> 70+ years old
> Hurts all over
> legs start to give up
> will not change lifestyle
> "They gonna help me, they gonna give me pills"
> booze, candy and junk everyday.

Fat guy myself.

I like them because i can take a joke. It's also motivating.

It's easier to comfort yourself in your choices when you see, read and hear about the things people do.
It's harder to start a "Help fat people" thread when there's the sticky for that, the thread will fail, besides a good number of people are helpful when you genuinely seem motivated, doesn't sound stupid or just seem lost.

If you are an adult you need to take responsibility for yourself and start putting in the work, the world never had any safe spaces.
If you don't want to then please continue on your way and just hide the thread and stay in tunnel vision, the world will carry on without you just fine.

This guy nailed it on the head.

With that in mind, giving unsolicited advice to an obese person who is probably in denial about their weight and the consequences, will probably end up turning into a shit show

They're trying to own being slobs like gays own being called queer

Can confirm. Fatty here and seeing these threads are some of my biggest motivations because they make me shit scared I'll become like them. Whenever i feel lazy I read these and immediately want to go to the gym

Take her to the gym 50 lbs is nothing

Where in god's name can I get a job that pays in thighs, that sounds fucking dope as hell.

You have no idea.

Do any of you have fat parents? I think I've seen some people on here say that it's immoral to let them continue to be fat, but you can only do so much.

No matter how many times I tell my mom that diets don't work and try to explain to her how nutrition/calories work, she will continue to try this one bullshit diet each year for like a week or two.

She goes on about what's "healthy": "Oh this tea has X, it's good for Y.", but she'll go on drinking multiple sugary coffees every day and eating fast food. It doesn't help that she watches "My 2 Ton Life" and other shit on TV. I can hear them talking about fat acceptance when I pass by.

Have any of you actually changed a mother (not a male with actual logic) from being fat for decades to being fit?

I have a fat mom. You can't force someone to change, and I believe it is wrong to try and make them. If they WANT to change, then you can help, but if they don't then it is their life, their body, and their decision.

Holy fuck don't be a fucking beta like this faggot.

Move on and fuck hotter chicks. You can't fix other people.

Just reminds me of my family.

>hey this is an apple pie
>because it has apple in it, it is good for you

It's no wonder I used to be so fat. I don't know why I was so stupid when it came to nutrition. But that's life as an ex-fatty.

That's kind of what I was thinking. She SAYS she wants to lose weight, but I don't think she will. So I may just friendzone her unless she does, because I'm not sexually attracted to her as is.

I see what you're saying. It's just bad to see that they're doing something that's completely preventable and that you have the knowledge to make end.

just like how most normal people WANT to go to the gym

Thing is, even if she looses weight her tits are gonna be some nasty saggy floppy shitshow

I just met an indian guy for the firat time ever at the gym and he was fucking disgusting. He had hair all over his shoulders and neck. And did his entire workout in jeans.

I used to work in an area with a Shit ton of indians, and got a gym membership next door.

Holy fuck, I thought all those Indian gym stories were memes, but they were pretty true.

I'm on a trip with family and it's legitimately painful to watch them eat 3500+ calories of literal shit every day and then sit on their asses for the rest of it.
>user can you get me a dingdong?
Get up and get your own dingdong. I remember when they were fit. I swear everything I lost was given to them by the power of 30.

I'm gonna be honest with you. I get confused for indian on this site sometimes because there aren't many Egyptians on Veeky Forums. Now i'm completely fucking insulted I was compared to these subhumans. Face for comparison

Did he smell?

>posting for face on 4chin
You're doing it wrong anyway, duder.

Didn't get close enough to find out thank god

I wanted your opinion on if i look indian or not

>Ge thigh paying job
>Get email from One-itis

Yep. That'll do it alright.

Do you poo in the loo or the street?

My grandma was 80kg overweight, her doctor gave her 9 month to live, she started walking with sticks, after 2 years she was at a normal weight and her knees and back have strengthen a lot.

>"Just Now"
Delusion is a symptom of mental illness.

I will fight anyone with that shirt on in public

Why waste your time?

I like the idea of some Veeky Forumsizen going around one punching fatties in this shirt. Let him be

>pretty
>cant be skinny, gotta be fair

Theres so much FAT happening today that as long as a girl isnt fat, shes hot.

Skinny=pretty
Thats what i have devolved too

Thinner=prettier

Id fuck a skinny dog faced bitch before a fat pretty faced bitch

Also yeah these are both me.
I dont need and samefag (you)s, im good

I would love to see that woman meet an actually attractive woman wearing that same shirt

This is the shit that gets me in the Gym. I don't want to be like that, never like that. So I go...

Yes tell us more about this thigh job you have

Good to hear. Too bad it got that far, though.

How do fat adults deal with the disappointment of their elders? Are they just that self centered??? I'm rustled.

when you're that old what's the point in changing? I'd just gorge for fun too.

Dude trust me when I say this.
Take her to a gym. Make her a cardio bunny, get her LIFTING.
Fatties always get the nicest asses after they lose weight.

How does someone even let themselves get this fat?

My mom is thin but my dad is the fat one that you can't talk sense into.

when you're old, being able to walk to the mailbox is a nice little treat

My mum is overweight and my dad is a reasonably fit guy (works on farms so he has to be)

When they split up I suddenly became fat. It took me a long time to work out the connection there.

right? at some point you have to make the decision every day to consume a ridiculous amount of calories, but i don't even know how you get that far, do you not see yourself growing? they must just be dumb

Problem is, people don't know how calories work. Some dumb drink at starbucks has like a thousand calories. A fucking thousand calories, thats more than I eated today, and the most common ones are like 500 calories each.

And people drink this shit every morning, because according to them, liquids can't make you fat. It's a absolut desgrace how poor is the knowledge of the population about nutrition.

New workplace, 2 girls
>both fat as fuck
>both short so it shows more
>both like k-pop
>both act annoying as fuck
>"cute catchphrases" just like in their animes
>constant teen-girl level of hysterical laughter
>both drinking 1.75l of coke every day
>eating gummy bears like no tomorrow

It's clearly genetics.

When a hilarious typo derails the point of a post

>both drinking 1.75l of coke every day

Yeah but how? How fucking fucked must be their insides by now?

I have an obeast mom too. She has crazy bitch syndrome (BPD), has abused me throughout my childhood, and can stay fat and die.

>2016 anno domini
>not being paid in thighs

it's like you don't even want to make it

w2c
I'm an underweight skinny faggot and think it'd be funny to wear this.

>grew up in an obese family
>always ate shit food
>always ate too much
>was lazy as fuck because exercise was never encouraged
>drank soda instead of water all the time
>23 now
>5' 11"
>250lbs
>ache constantly
>constant back pain
>constantly tired
>constantly out of breath

Fuck it. Monday morning (because I'm literally flat broke until then) I'm throwing all of my shit food out and getting a gym membership. I'm sick of this shit. I'm gonna start eating better, tracking calories, cutting back on the booze significantly, stop eating out or getting fast food, stop having shit delivered, stop eating frozen over processed shit, start cooking all of my meals, start doing light cardio every day, start lifting snd doing more intense cardio once I'm used to things. I'm gonna do it Veeky Forums. I'm gonna do it or die trying.

Do it fatass

Good for you, mate. Do it.

Throw shit out roght now, not monday morning.
Good luck!

You can start working out now though. You don't need money to start running. Right now you're still one of those "I'll start tomorrow" faggots.

I helped my dad lose weight but mom is still very fat. She hates veggies, fruits, whole grains and anything nutritious. If she could i think she would subsist on buttered bread and ice cream. She tries crash dieting all the time and is miserable :(.

Or you'll die not trying. Either way, you'll die.

But good luck. I'm 260lb and started this week.

I will, faggot.

Thanks m8 I'm gonna do it. Not try, but do it.

>throw shit out now

Problem is I literally don't have food that isn't shit. I still need to eat until then.

I should have clarified. I'm gonna start walking immediately. I'll put off running because MUH KNEES and I'll probably do some low impact cardio until I'm down 15-20lbs and its easier on my body to run.

True.

Just eat less retard.

Sounds like you really wanna change. If you wanna start on your road to weight loss immediately I suggest start counting your calories even with the junk food you have. Don't eat anymore than like 1600-1800 cals. Also get gym membership and start lifting coupled with your walking. Doesn't have to be anything fancy just aim for 3 days a week to start and hit the major muscle groups ( chest, legs back). Good luck buddy I believe in you.

Don't tell people.
Don't think about your goals for the future. Think about your goals for the day.
Don't rely on motivation. Discipline > motivation.
t.former fatty that took more than one try.

Get swole, or die mirin'.

B R E H S

For me it just happened as I grew up, ever since I was little I had giant portions many times a day, no one stopped me or taught me different. Now I'm 320 lbs trying to make it.

that feel

Fatass in recovery, 250 to 223 atm. Only go onto Veeky Forums for fat hate. [spoiler]I'm a /pol/ak otherwise[/spoiler]

yeah most of this stuff is kind of hammered into your head growing up, you learn to not question it.

Speaking as a guy who grew up fatter than others, you're never really taught proper nutrition or what the labels on the side of food actually means. I had no idea what the difference was between a 1500 cal meal and a 1000 cal meal was. I didn't know how protein or fat or carbs played out in your body, nor did I know what a typical diet was.

My family always said "If you're hungry, eat" and would always have dessert ready. My mom baked a lot so we always had cookies and candy and shit around. Both my mom and dad were fat so I figured I just inherited it from them (even though my sister wasn't fat).

Finally had it when I reached 215, took a picture of myself and felt physically disgusted. Lost 30 pounds and rebounded about year after. Now I'm 178 and trying to get further down.

Same here, I read these threads for motivation.
Used to be obese 300 lbs+ fatty, now almost below 200 lbs(still overweight tho)
Only insensitive summerfags who are still at their mothers breast will take offense at these threads

>go from 300 pounds to 150 while living with my parents (so they could clearly see what I ate all the time)
>they still won't take my weight loss advice and insist it just doesn't work for them

>Gee Bill-keesha, why does your mom let you have THREE asses?

Are you in her league Veeky Forums?

she's in a whole different league altogether because she couldn't fit in the door to the regular league.

As a Eurofag, whenever I watch some demented 'Muhrican reality show, I'm amazed that seemingly well-off families have "dinners" where there's like two or three foodstuffs on the table, and all of them are unidentifiable because they're all fried, and they're all the same golden brown color. There is not a single green thing on the table, nor in their huge, every appliance you can think of available kitchen. And they all act as if that's normal. No wonder you're all not just fat but kind of swollen looking, bloated, as if your skin is bursting at the seams.

It's worse than twenty years ago. I had an uncle who got trained at one of your airbases, and he used to write home to my grandmother to please send him fresh produce, because he'd not seen a fresh fruit or vegetable since moving to the US.

imagine that thing's shits

Remember: Frozen vegetables are still good for you!