While you are posting pepes, sluts like her are getting lambos via ICO scams

While you are posting pepes, sluts like her are getting lambos via ICO scams.

Don't you feel pathetic as shit right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4eXfjCMy5w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

Not only will you never touch her, but you will also give her your money to buy Lambos for her and her Chad bf (probably Roger Ver) or something.

Thousands of Stacies, Chads and general go-getters are becoming INSTANT MILLIONAIRES right now all over the world with ICO scams, while you are posting on Veeky Forums hAHHAHAHAHAAHAH fucking losers

It really is pathetic. You faggots are being used and you don't even realize it.

Real crypto like btc has the potential to change the world but you faggots are too poor and short sighted to see that. You chase worthless pump and dump scams, pulling each other down, all while enriching literal fraudsters.

Veeky Forums disgusts me

Why would I want to touch her? I don't want herpes.

i don't mind giving her my crypto, she's a goddess. desu i get kinda turned on by the thought that she'll spend my btc on a date with her Chad

>be faggot OP
>shitpoasts on Veeky Forums mocking others who poast on Veeky Forums
>also poasts on Veeky Forums

i'd rather be me, than some dumb cunt who calls herself a "crypto numismatist"

eat shit niglet and get off our board if you are so superior. people like you ruin this site.

>only person i've enriched is coinbase, money skelly and myself
>only buy scamcoins on etherdelta to sell them to idiots the next day
>women always sell jpgs of themselves
>being this butthurt about the status quo

kek

> t.cryptocuck

NICE JUST SAGE'D BOUGHT 100K LINK

KYS OP

There’s so many fucking ICOs nowadays that I doubt her pussy and beta “team” are getting anything

This ICO Bubble is going to pop the alt coin market bubble.

There’s not enough money to make real moon missions. It’s just daily to weekly pumps now

>This ICO Bubble is going to pop the alt coin market bubble.

And how do you imagine that ever happening when money can be made this easy?

if you think that the ICO bubble is bad, then you clearly have no idea how bad is the silicon valley-based start-ups bubble. trust me, if all those useless unicorns have lasted for so long, then we're far far far away from reaching the maximum capitalization of the ICO momentum

She is a little old for me but I'll fuck her and have her lick my asshole

Holy shit.

Think about it, so many cucks, so many in crypto.

What's this ICO of this goddess?

It's going to be huge! Just because the cucks are going to stampede over each other giving her money to date chad.

U MAD WHITE BOI?

bitspark.io and zephyr

TO piss you cucks off even more here she is talking and she seems actually competent:

youtube.com/watch?v=T4eXfjCMy5w

So yeah...you all suck if this hot bitch can top you

my wife is worth 500+ millions
she loves me because I'm autist

it's the same reason i invested in bancor - worst investment of my cryptoexistence btw-, i wanted to give some of my btc to waifu galia so that she could some chosen one Chad. i missed the boners i had in those days

I hope you are joking

How though? Most of these chads/stacies have no experience with programming or anything so what is causing this? I know a chad dude in the US who is starting an ICO and "apparently" he's already recieved 1.2 million in funding. Should I believe him?

I know for a fact this guy is just an accountant and has no knowledge of crypto other then trading.

>How though? Most of these chads/stacies have no experience with programming or anything so what is causing this? I know a chad dude in the US who is starting an ICO and "apparently" he's already recieved 1.2 million in funding. Should I believe him?

Because they are fucking Chads and Stacies, they find some nerd losers they picked on during High school and throw them some scraps to program a shitty prototype and an angular js page.

Chad never loses.

they have what is valued most by society

Well I hope it fails cause he's kinda a douche. What's the success rate for ICOs coming out of the US anyways?

i heard of one ico run by weenies that panicked and refunded everyone after getting a call from SEC investigators

other than that, 100%. There isn't any built in way to fail at it in the short term because you're getting large revenues without a real product.

Where does the revenue come from? There isn't even a presale of tokens yet.

that would mean people are buying shares of the future revenue from selling tokens. that would be real, legal ownership dealt with in USD.

he will win, because Chads always win and you will always procrastinate on biz and lose money chasing pumps once this all falls apart.

Since Chad is not a total retard, he will have sold scam profits to real money by then and drive Lambos while spitting on you as you beg on the side of the road

I've made over 100k USD just by holding coins though. I'm not doing too bad, but damn I'd like a million.

You didn't make anything idiot, you are still holdin like a bitch and once the bubble pops you will lose what you have. Sell now and take the profits at least. 100k USD is pleb money so it is quite shameful to admit you made this little. Chad already made 10x of that and he is only starting.

I have sold already. I did reinvest another 10k though and hopefully will have another moon mission soon with Chainlink...