Phone interview

>phone interview
>so why are you interested in this job?
>im confident I can do well in this job no problem
>this was a bad thing
How the fuck do I answer this? "I love to slave away answering phone calls under pressure because I'm fucking masochist!"

>trying to get a job
thats your problem right there buddy. just invest in shitcoins and profit

I just say I need to kill time, and they usually laugh

try having a better personality

Phone interviews aren't the real interviews, they do it to quickly weed out certain archetypes.
Whatever this company is, they obviously value people who can elaborate well.
Is this a sales position?

what a stupid fucking answer you gave

>they obviously value people who can elaborate well.

nigga does this board only consist of autists

Show me your awesome answer then fagget.

>So, why are you interested in working with our company?
Uh..- I can do the job and like-uh do it pretty well? I'm pretty confident.
>I can tell.

That is pretty much it. Goddamn it I hate being a wagie.

>So, why are you interested in working with our company?
Steep learning curve. Result driven environment. Enjoy working under pressure. Significant responsibility. Interest in the industry.

You're interested in this job because you can do the job well? That...is dumb.

They don't know that you can do the job well. They're trying to figure out what sort of person you are, what drives you. Why this company, this field? They're trying to see how well you communicate.

Your answer was fine. Any company that expects you to jump through hoops is not worth it. Fuck them, you don't need them. Crypto my nigga

>phone interview
>so why are you interested in this job?
>wtf! what have i done to you? is it because i'm black?
>you're hired

>phone interview

They already don't want you. Don't bother with this shit.

"Well based on the job description I'm really looking forward to utilizing my current skill set while also acquiring new ones that will help me grow both personally and professionally. I am confident that I can make a positive organization contribution."

It's not that fucking hard.

it's people like op (and therefore 95% of my comp sci class) that reassure me that i will never have any trouble to find a job like ever

>use a lot of words that don't say anything at all
>"we'll call you back"

Once again, the phone interview is merely a phasing process that weeds out the autist like OP. It's short and sweet and proves that he feels can make a contribution with some short term goals.

>I've been a recruiter for 5 years.

Faggot.

>so why did you choose accounting
This question is the reason I didn't get the internship.
Such a shitty question to ask, yours too OP. They want you to be like, "IT'S MY PASSION, I WOULD LOVE TO DO NOTHING ELSE WITH MY LIFE, PLEASE LET ME WORK FOR YOU FOR A SHITTY SALARY SO I CAN MAKE YOU RICH."

joke's on them. I turned out to be a kick-ass accountant at another, bigger, firm.

>people train themselves to say a long sentence that has absolutely no substance at all
>people hire others base on this criteria

guess what for my current position in the financial industry i had 2 phone interviews and 2 onsite interviews.

they don't want to waste time on autists like op, hence the phone interviews. it's not like phone interviews are real interviews anyway, it's basically chitchat to get to know each other a bit better.

i make 2x average salary now in my field, so joke's on you nigger

This. It sounds laughable but using buzzwords when talking to HR works.
Just always remember that the HR bitch thinks hr is science and the things she learnt in school about hr is scientific methods. Her science is buzzwords, show her that you know science by using buzzwords.

Phuckboi did you even read what I wrote? Phone interview is a SCREENING process to separate retards from potential applicants.

The in face interview separates the wheat from the chaff

Don't ever make it about yourself, state what your skills are and how it can benefit the company.

>they obviously value people who can elaborate well.
lmao