First cycle help

I'm gonna start doing my first steroid cycle tomorrow.
I'm thinking 250mg test a week for 5 weeks without anything else for my first cycle.
I have nolvadex in case I see gynecomastia forming,
My PCT would consist solely of nolvadex either way. Is it good enough Veeky Forums?

its a good thing you had this all worked out before you bought everything, post pics of your man boobs and bacne soon plz

Post a current pic with age and time lifting

takes the fucking test 4 weeks to kick in idiot.
12-18 week cycle or GTFOOOO

Thumbs up OP. LETS DO THIS!

Fucking idiot.

You won't even notice 250mg a week.

5 weeks is too short, you literally will make no gains you'll just fuck up your hormones.

I assume you'd do test e, most people on 500mg/week don't even notice it until 4 weeks in or so.

You shouldn't be using SERMs while on cycle anyways, you need an aromatose inhibitor like aromasin or arimidex.

It's obvious from this post that you haven't done the proper research needed.

You can't run a cycle with a single 10ml vial of 250mg/mL test and a pack of nolva. Fucking idiot.

If you pin tomorrow with your "plan', all youre going to have 5 weeks from now is a slightly enlarged prostate, slightly atrophied testicles, and oily skin. Hope you have good health insurance.

12wks min.

How about you get off of fucking Veeky Forums, spend some real time understanding how your HPTA works, and how to use steroids.

Here are some things you will need to understand

LH, GnRH
SERM v. AI
Reasons to use various esters of testosterone
Proper injection procedure
How to train/eat while on cycle
Proper length and dosage (amount and frequency) of your chosen ester
How to make a steroid related post in the dedicated steroids thread aka /fraud/

I gained 11lbs on 10 weeks of 250wk. It's a fine dose for cruise gains. Unnoticeable is laughable.

you clearly have no idea what you're doing...

Promise you its not 11 lbs of lean muscle mass. 20% is probably water, 20% is fat, and you might have put on 6 lbs of muscle in 2.5 months. OP is considering doing HALF of that (5 weeks).

Fine, maybe not unnoticeable, but not worth anything for what it cost your body. Make it count..

Beginner cycle is something like 500mg e a week with adex or sin for e2 control, 12-16 weeks, followed by 4 weeks of nolva treatment..

How about you tell me what I should do if I am bad at this.
It would really help.

I'm aware of what a beginner stack is and I didn't say 5 weeks is enough, I've also never seen a 5ml vial.

lol you wont see much in 5 weeks unless youre a hungry skelly and eat so much your parents hate you for it. also, 500mg test should be minimum.

>I'm gonna start doing my first steroid cycle tomorrow.
>I'm thinking 250mg test a week for 5 weeks without anything else for my first cycle.

judging by how fucking stupid this is, you did next to no research at all.

Nobody is here to tell a noob lifter how to drug himself up for instant satisfaction. You WILL fuck yourself up if you don't do some real research. I'm gonna help.
1. Bump that shit up to 500mg test e for 8-12 weeks.
2. You need and AI. Try aramidex. Google that shit and find out the appropriate dosage. This will keep the gyno away.
3. Get some letro. Keep that shit on hand. Google it's uses and appropriate dosage. Use it to stop gyno if you feel gyno coming on.
4. Nolva is fine for PCT. Google for the appropriate dosage and usage.
5. Get some HCG and Google that shit for appropriate dosage and usage. This will keep you're balls from shutting down too hard and will help jump start your PCT.

There you go. After all that you'll be broke, probably not see any gains since clearly you like shortcuts, and you'll probably fuck yoursef up. Google hard faggot

I am afraid of fucking myself up.
Id rather take it safe.

Quick question (not him), is there a remarkable difference between using an AI and using Tamoxifen?
Been eating 20mg tamoxifen myself for 500mg test E, and I haven't noticed any negative changes yet.

My friend just finished his 8 week 500mg a week,
40mg dianabol a week (for 8 weeks) and 250mg a week deca (for 8 weeks) cycle and he didn't use any PCT.

I think you guys are overreacting... all the negative effects like no libido and no natural testosteron levels were gone after 3/4 weeks.

>my friend just finished his 8 week 500mg [TEST E]
(correction)

Lol deca takes 8 weeks to kick in and will take six months at least to clear. He will be feeling like shit for a very long time.

You don't cycle with deca or bold.

I'm on 250 test cyp right now. Fuck everyone that says you won't see gainz. No it won't be as much as 500 I'll admit and the only reason why I'm doing 250 is because my cardio for some reason decreases at 500. Only problem I see is you have no AI and five weeks won't do shit

>afraid of fucking himself up
>does zero research

Just wow

Tamoxifen is an AI. Some work better for others. Whatever works for you man.

Ur a phucking idiot and a poosy and you didn't do any research

Tamoxifen is not an AI, its a SERM.

Shit my bad. Tamoxifen is Nolva, I wasn't thinking. Don't take Nolva throughout your cycle. That's stupid. Nolva has some side effects like bone density loss that you don't want to deal with. It should only be taken for the 4 weeks it takes for PCT. Or a little longer to treat gyno. Get an AI.

Pin cyp or prop unless you want mega water retention. Also 5 weeks? No thanks Jeff. Like others have said 12 is usually the minimum.

Ok so Im gonna change it to 500 mg a week for 8-10 weeks.
Im gonna get arimidex and use it as AI during my cycle.
At the end I would wait 2 weeks then start using nolvadex for about 4 more weeks.
If anything goes bad, like gyno I would immediately stop test and start pct.

How does it sound now?

Take 250mg Test ethanate E3D with aromasin 12.5mg EOD for 12 weeks

Then wait 2 weeks (while still taking the Asin) then start clomid 25mg ED and Novla 20mg ED for 5 weeks

Job Done

(if your really worried about gyno the best thing to do is take 30mg of raloxifene ED it lowers IGF by 2% which is fuck all and your wont grow boobs, however its unnecessary unless you have existing gyno or your a moron)

>40mg dianabol a week (for 8 weeks)
wow

pls stop and do some research before you hurt yourself