Manlets only thread

Sup shorties. Manlets only post.

What's a good shoe to lift you up a bit? Or should I just get inserts with flat shoes?

Manlet here. If you are so insecure that you need to fake your height you are just a faglet. You never earned your man card.

Sage

I second this.

5'5" reporting in, can confirm this. just harden up brother. im lighter than all my lanklet friends but they're all piss weak cunts.

Every time I see a manlet at the corner of my eye I get upset because when I turn around I realize it's not a girl.

Classic peacocking.
Dude must be swimming in pink.

>tfw manlet, 5' 10"
>tfw had some dyel manlet mean mug me in the parking lot the whole time 'cause my car was next to his and I was walking there
>dude thought I was gonna whoop his ass in front of his lady for no reason
it feels good. the gains are showing.

Pure boost 2 brings me from 5'9" to 10 pretty nice

All the manlets at UT wear these. If you live in Texas, or anywhere in the west, it's a passable cheat.

Do women notice the Manlet lift? I don't want to invest in something that will only hurt me.

yes. They notice. But they'll probably notice your terrible insecurity first

If you dress like a cowboy, (jeans, oxford shirt or fishing shirt) it works. If you're wearing your death metal tees, no, it doesn't.

be a real man and get snake skin boots or ostrich.

What are you, Canadian? Go back to Fort McMurray, hoser.

poorfag spotted.

leaf spotted

this

5'5" chimp mode here.
I wear converse shoes. Flat soles. Good for diddylifting, good for running from feminists.

Stop being so insecure, guys. I'm seriously. Just keep lifting, and get some other hobbies.

If you care so much about your height that you're considering getting inserts, then kill yourself.

Kind've ironic that a man who is 5'5" would be anti-Feminist.