TFW parents don't buy good food

>TFW parents don't buy good food

I don't want to be a typical complaining excuse maker but this is getting ridiculous. My parents refuse to buy good food, they just buy prepackaged shit, cookies, hotdogs, orher such garbage.

What the fuck man, did this happen to any of you guys? I remember why I was always skinnyfat since elementary school now. Should I just start buying my own food?

yes get a job and buy your own place to live and your own food you goddamnm loser

>Should I just start buying my own food?
Yep.

But I want to save my money...

>Should I just start buying my own food?
Why do you people do this? You know the answer already you just wanted to vent to an anonymous image board like a girl tries to vent to a guy who couldn't give half a fuck.

Not your fault OP. You just have shitty parents.

I am a 29 year old NEET and my parents still buy me whatever I want.

I feel bad for people like OP, his parents didn't really want him and just put up with him because the law says they should.

Start researching now, in spring plant a garden.

>buy my own healthy food
>parents eat it or throw it out
FUCK YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Save money.
>Save body.
Pick one.

My parents did that, but now I buy my own nutrition. Slowly they're making better purchases since me and my brother don't eat their food anymore.
Make the meal of the night for your parents or something. Introduce them to the idea of eating right.

>>parents eat it or throw it out

Wtf really?

Yeah you're right. Can't go cheap, especially on my body.

I'll start buying my own food and just use whatever they have that's decent still like milk and eggs and shit.

You have options, user.

As has been suggested, you could plant a garden in your yard or in a box on your balcony, grow some high yield and easy to care for vegetables, then when you harvest bring them in and tell your parents to use them.
If your parents also have this shit diet, have a serious talk about it. Maybe they are overweight, or take medications for conditions that could be improved by a good diet.
Learn how to read labels and go shopping with them.
If they are so busy that they buy prepared shit to save time, then try cooking with them and make improvements. It doesn't have to be vegan, it can be boiling up some frozen mixed veg for a side rather than tater tots.
Yes, crap food is cheaper. Talk to them about the grocery budget. Without spending more and doing some cooking, positive changes are very possible.
Learn to cook some basic and healthier food. Cooking is fun and will create a relationship with one's food, which doesn't exist with buying prepared crap all the time, which is loaded with chemicals and salt and high fructose corn syrup. An easy thing is a chunky pasta sauce, use two cans of diced tomatoes, a small can of tomato paste, some chopped and friend onions and peppers and celery and carrots and mushrooms and whatever you like, and some fried ground beef/chicken/pork or fried sausages cut up and tossed in.
It sounds like your household has a culture of alienation from real food. Find out why and make the changes you can. It needn't cost more at all, really. And learning the basics of cooking will help you immensely when you move out. Chicks love a home made meal.

>hotdogs
>bad
The fuck is wrong with you, it's meat so it's godteir, period

I don't need fucking vegetables man. I need to hit my macros

I'm not getting nearly enough protein, I know how to cook perfectly but these fucking faggots won't buy food that isn't shit

>The fuck is wrong with you, it's meat so it's godteir, period

Are you retarded? High calories low as fuck protein, they're like 20% protein, shit-tier really

nope, I converted my parents to healthier food. As long as I cook for them they foot the bill for groceries.

Fresh fruits, veggies, lean meats, heaven :)

>crap food is cheaper
plz

potatoes are like $3 for 8 lbs
rice is rice
beans is beans
protonz are more expensive but still cheaper than mcdick's and taco smell

Not to mention $$$/gram of protein
Somebody oughta tell you niggas about calculators

Quit your bitching and put your money where your mouth is.

>potatoes are like $3 for 8 lbs
>rice is rice
>beans is beans

None of those are complete proteins

>crap food is cheaper
>examples of non-crap food that is in fact the cheapest food you can get
>not complete proteins

Anyway, non-crap proteins are cheaper than crap proteins--cheaper to get your g/lb bodyweight or whatever from chicken thighs you cook yourself than from KFC. (Do the math if you don't believe me.).

Learn how to shop, cook, and read labels.
Maybe you didn't realize that beans and rice together can make a complete protein. Of course, if you don't want to educate yourself on nutritional science, then do whatever you like.

And yes, crap food is cheaper. Compare the price of a large bottle of soda against the equivalent price of milk or decent juice.

Corn is heavily subsidized, and everything that's processed has lots of corn and corn products. They are shit and they are cheap. This isn't even food, it's an edible food-like substance.

>beans and rice together can make a complete protein
meme made up out of whole cloth by that "diet for a small planet" woman in 1974
you can get all essential amino acids from plants but you're gonna have your work cut out for you getting enough leucine

Also, soda isn't food, and nor is juice. Bulk rice and olive oil are cheaper per carb or fat, respectively, than any cheap shit you can drum up.

You need to learn to cook, otherwise there's nopoint in complaining. Cook for them a couple healthy meals a week and make them fall in love with decent cooking.

You may be right, user. My point was to get some education. Lots of societies have got more than enough protein without any meat, and there are ways to get protein by combining other plant based foods if you know what you're doing. I said "can make" a complete protein. Anyone interested in eating less animal protein can make it up by doing some research, as you rightly said.

And I'm not advocating vegetarianism or veganism or anything. I'm advocating healthier and cleaner eating in general. Hot dogs might have 20% protein, but it's all snouts and assholes, chemicals and flavourings and preservatives and sugar and salt, so who would want to eat that if they are serious about their diet and health?

And I agree, some easy and cheap carbs for bulk and for energy is a decent rice as you say. Throw in a bit of veg fried up in olive oil, some decent protein like chicken or fish (not hot dogs) and you have a filling, nutritious, and cheap meal.

Like I said, learn to cook, shop, and read labels. And make nutritional science a hobby. Soda pop is crap, but many people drink it regularly because it's cheap and sugary. It drives me crazy when I see young stupid mothers giving it to their children, sometimes even in bottle.

>Parents eat it or throw it out
Whenever I was a teen and got a job I started getting into lifting and tried buying my own food
My sister always ate all of it and it kept pissing me off that I ended up getting skinnyfat for another few years until I got my own place