I'm honestly kind of upset that I'm not genetically superior. It really sucks...

I'm honestly kind of upset that I'm not genetically superior. It really sucks. If I ever do manage to secure a girlfriend, she'll likely crave other men and they can do no work whatsoever to steal her from me. There's no point in even trying.

I suppose it works out in the end though, because I'm likely not going to reproduce.

i used to give yall advice but fuck that

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male.

>Being this Beta

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

Lower your standards until you are the best she will get.

Problem solved.

Bro don't be like that. You are allowing yourself to give up too easily. Forget genetics, and make your own body and lifestyle.

>I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

You've already lost. Don't even try because yes, she will leave you.

>tfw small penis

even i'm disappointed when I reach down.

Yep. The raw power of Chad is insane.

Just look at pic related. Let in burn into your soul. Neither one of these guys works harder than the other, yet the guy on the left is a fucking insect in comparison to that god on the right. So...why?

Why is one so much better that the other, literally has a more aesthetic SKELETON, has INSANE bones in his face, a full head of hair, massive wrists, and even more?

>Hmm...cou-could it be...uhh..d-diet?
Nope, both these guys grew up eating the same shit THAT EVERY NORMAL NON-GYMCEL EATS, i.e. JUNK FOOD.
>Oh! Oh! I know! th-the guy on the right LIFTS, and the one on the left doesnt!!!!
Actually, nope. Neither one of them lifts. The incel spent a few years doing it and got ZERO gains. Chad only played HS football.
>Oh, wait, it must be ste-
IT'S FUCKING GENETICS, YOU BLIND GYMCEL CUNT.

Seriously, how stupid ARE you guys? Do you not remember growing up how one guy was fucking HUGE at 13 and another still looked like a child? Do you not see how some people are 6'5" GODS and others are sub 5' dwarves? ARE YOU AWARE THAT GENETICS EVEN EXIST?!?!?!

I mean seriously, it just blows my MIND how in denial of genetics people on Veeky Forums are. Do you seriously think every genetically blessed person just WORKS HARD? LMFAO! How the FUCK do you explain how Chad lokos INFINITELY better than you WITHOUT EVEN TRYING?

Your genetics are your LIFE.

OP here, your posts have terrorized me for a few months now. Everything is so raw and feels like sandpaper against my soul. The worst part is that there's nothing I can say or do to counter it because it's all facts.

But the presentation makes it seem like you're really angry. If you're the same person over and over, I suppose that makes sense because you're a non-white living in Britain. That thread you made about the Congolese guy a few days ago kind of got you angry.

But regardless, I wish I could find a way to counter this argument. But I simply can't, no one can. The only counter people have is "who cares man, just try your best."

My best does not raise a candle to Chad's worst.

I give up.

>I suppose that makes sense because you're a non-white living in Britain
Lmfao. I'm not, but that is a BLESSING.

But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

I like this meme as much as the next guy but I feel like responding seriously for once.

I'm the guy on the left and it doesn't really bother me. Sure it'd be nice to look better, but either way I still enjoy eating right and lifting.

>But yeah, I'm sure your "Aryan princesses" will reeeeallly prefer your "proud nationalist Christian morality" and powerlifting (FUCKING LMAO) to Alpha Tyrone's LONG, DOM BBC.

I never said this, but this is what I mean. You seem like a really angry and hateful person. I understand that you've come to these conclusions and are trying to "save" people from hoping to become a Chad or whatever, but I don't think it's a good idea to keep doing this shit. It's embarrassing on your part.

You aren't genetically inferior.

It's just a tool to make you submit yourself to the minority in charge. They want you to pathetically cling to them in the hopes of getting the bones after their meal.

Life will be easier when you realise nobody is going to hand you anything at this point, and that you only get what you take.

Kill yourself if you think that fucking way.

Or...

Change your way of thinking bro.

Tfw face and frame but only 5'8

I feel the same way. I know I'll never be the biggest due to a refusal to take roids or creatine as well as genetics.

But that's not going to stop me from trying to be Mass Ketchum.

I'm working like I'm going to be huge and lift all the weights. At the end of it all, even when I fail in my goals, I should still look swole enough to be happy with myself and where I came from.

Tfw height and frame is improving(i had coat hanger physique in skelly days) but no face

lmao dude I'm 6'4" and I've been told by numerous people that I'm attractive both on the Internet and real life yet I'm still a virgin in college. By your standards I'm a "Chad" yet I haven't gotten my dick wet once in my life.

Do you want to know why?

You wanna know what Chad has that you and I don't?

Confidence.

You see some ugly ass motherfuckers like Trump with kickass wives because they love themselves and know how to get what they want, I.e. money and bitches. You know what separates us from Chad? Not genetics, just confidence. You hate yourself and have given up and women can smell that shit. Nothing dries up a pussy faster than a self-pitying man.

For fuck's sake dude I know it's easier said than done but I'm in your boat and I can tell you that it's not the circumstances that define the outcome but what you're made of. If you hate yourself so damn bad and you've given up already know that it's not your genetics that fucked you and sank the boat but it was your own god damn hands. Meanwhile, the rest of us who can see the shore will try to swim to it. We might drown on the way, but we'll have tried.

You're still breathing, OP. Get swimming you fuck.

>I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

You're a 30 something loser who still lives with your mom and can't get laid Invisible.

trump is a bad example. he has money, not confidence.

>he has money, not confidence

How do you figure? In everything I've seen he comes off as very confident. Even if its misplaced the mad man still has a shit load of it.

Ask yourself why anyone would love you? If you can't find a reason neither will anyone else. Fuck off with your retarded "genetically inferior" bullshit. And actual women wont just walk when they see someone better looking than you. They care less about your body than you think.

nice post brah. Are you me?

>also a 6ʻ4" college chad virgin

>only 6'0 but used to model and I'm a college virgin
Ugly girls aren't attractive due to external imperfections, hot girls aren't either due to internal vanity
Maybe I'll just buy pussy when I really want it