Say something nice about the American Empire, Veeky Forums

Say something nice about the American Empire, Veeky Forums

Paramotors are unregulated in the United States

Nothing?

i like to post ancient political satire online haha

i'm so fucking vapid

>Ancient

wow you spend your time and money on something fun and magical instead of something pointless and depressing?

I hate you.

>Satire

america is not an empire, fuck off

t. Trumpeus Caesar

>There are people who legitimately believe this
I have something nice; root beer is a tasty drink

It's a republic right?

Kek

a federated republic, yes

Just like Ethiopia.

It doesn't matter that the head of your oligarchy doesn't wear a crown. It's still an empire.

Now now, I said something NICE about the Empire. Besides, the Oligarchy isn't a monolith... yet

You have universities that teach foreigners specialized skills that then they use to improve their own nations once they get back. That's a good thing.

Pretty good k/d ratio.

okay, the sun can be seen from ethiopa too, I guess every country on earth is like ethiopia

Who's the head of the oligarchy?

Nominally the POTUS

Every POTUS since and including Reagan have been total puppets. Trump is at the very best semi-controlled a la Carter or Nixon. Though the "Oligarchy" has many internal factions which vie for control

Would rather be colonized by the Burgers than the Dwarf Bandits, I guess?

Filipinos, Latinos and the Chinese might disagree.

Or anyone on the receiving end of freedom spreading.

>the chinese

is this le foreigner education striking again?

Last time I checked the Burgers participated in the 2nd Opium War, the crackdown on the Boxer Rebellion and negotiated an "Unequal treaty" of their own. Didn't take any ports though, I'll give you that.

Guns and no hate speech

Bumping

>Didn't take any ports though
We should have desu

The best 'American' empire

You're welcome for making Britain wealthy enough to compete with the big boys of Europe

A lot of americans are dead

More non-Americans are dead desu

oligarchies don't need heads necessarily

lol at you

I wish they have some good looking women.

seeing that entire painting was really rather unsettling. The library itself really has some interesting architecture however. Everything is inspired by the Greek or Romans. The Greek boner is stronger however

Sexy af

Unlike other empires that generated wealth for its citizens, the American empire generates wealth for Israeli and the whole enterprise will likely fracture along political, ethnic and geographic lines in the coming half century. I'll be looking forward to life under the Chongs instead of the Smiths

If the Byzantine Empire is seen as a continuation of the Roman Empire, then is the American "Empire" seen as a continuation of the British Empire?

If the Byzantine Empire is seen as a continuation of the Roman Empire, then is the American "Empire" a continuation of the British Empire?

it would make sense

that's actually a really neat observation, but i don't think the comparisons line up quite right
the british empire peaked nearly 150 years AFTER the american colonies split away, that'd be like if the WRE peaked after the ERE was established, which is obviously not the case

Err... Terrence Malick is from America and he's a pretty good director?

Claim to bring Democracy to unwashed masses.
Is run by a fascist dictator hell bent on nuclear war.

I dont get it.

It's coming to an end.

I'd say it is, only because America was a creation of Britain's Empire and began its peak as Britain herself was in decline