Hey Veeky Forums, who would win in a fight, me or you?

Hey Veeky Forums, who would win in a fight, me or you?

> be grandson of pro boxer
me

yea cuz I would shoot you with my fucking gun

Latvia would win.

I have a gun.

if you shoot your enemy you lose

Every fucking time.

because as everyone knows, if your parents or grandparents are good at something, you are too.

how can i lose if im still alive and my enemy is dead?

>those underwear
>fight

You spelled 'sucking cock' wrong

I dunno, I think I'll have to see what your dick looks like outside those shorts to make an accurate assessment. Please...

Me. I am trained with gorilla warfare

A pipebomb.

big nipples, would suck
no homo

Sexy. Post more

me unless you have training in jiu jitsu or some shit like that

> genetic instincts are irrelevant
Would you believe that for any other animal?

You think fitness is genetic? Things are learned and practiced you tumblrfat

>briefs

I remember when I was 5 years old too

Boxing isnt exactly the same thing as a possum playing dead. It has to be learned and practiced over time while a possum passes out without even trying. Same thing with any other instinct.

Fitness is partly genetic. Your potential is predetermined.

But, if your eyes worked, you'd have noticed I said instincts, not fitness. Not everyone behaves the same when adrenaline hits the brain.

the ability to punch hard and the willingness to fight instead of cower certainly has a genetic component

sure training can go a long way but if you start witih a low test beta male with no coordination you're going to have to cover a lot of ground to make up for your genetic inferiority

What kind of fighting?

Naked wrestling? Boxing? Thumb wrestling? Naked wrestling?

Please let it be naked wrestling.

You are right about this. Some people will start swinging while others cower.
But no one will start fighting like a boxer. The way you punch and move in boxing cannot be passed down as an instinct.

fuck me up dad

Do you box? I trained with a heavy bag in my basement and taught myself quite a bit, but have no real formal training.

Also, lifts? I'm a powerlifter, so if you're just a bodybuilder and I get you off your feet, you're probably done.

Once my "walking stick" gets delivered to me I'll have a five foot hickory pole that I can use to beat the shit out of people with.
I've been told to use a cane since I lost my big toe but I'll use this instead.

> Be me, high school some years ago, never been in a fight.
> Get sucker punched by crazy asshole.
> Turn around, no hesitation or thought, hit him once in the solar plexus and once in the nose. Fight over.

Believe it or not; I don't care.

Good job. It must have been your grandfather's spirit that helped you.

Go back to highschool and learn genetics

Is it actually hard to walk without a big toe? How much weight would you have to put on a cane for it to be effective

I had a skin graft done on it a few days ago so I haven't walked on it yet.
In about two weeks I'll know what it's like but for now I've had to walk on the side of my foot.
I hear that your big toe can hold like 40% of your weight so we'll see how I can adapt to it.

>Someone makes a post with the word "fight" in it.

>50% of the board goes into tough guy mode and 50% full-homo.

Man, i love this board.

If you can spell spirit with A, C, G, and T.

I think I'm still fat enough to smother you without trying too much.

My dad used to do bareknuckle boxing in Belfast and he taught me to fight and got me into boxing

reckon i could take you not a bother chap

Not him but my grandpa lost his pinky toe and the one next to it and it took him years to walk right.

Sign of high T environment.
> inb4 this board is a bunch of low-T /r9k/ expats

I'd rape you in self defense

Sheit.
Luckily I'm 23 and in good shape so the doctors told me I should make a good recovery.
I'll make a thread about it when I get back to the gym and see how hard squats and deads are.

No board could ever reach r9k's low test level, even /lgbt/ is more manly

Trust me, i used to browse it,

Trudeau please go

Well I mean he never told us how he lost them but they happened in Korea and he immediately got a mill job working 10 hour shifts when he got back so that didn't help

I would

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women.

do we have to fight? could we cuddle instead?

I had ingrown toenails on both my big toes for 10 years.
I'm not exaggerating when I say getting my toes working right has changed my life.
I'd be 70 pounds fatter than I am right now if it weren't for that.
Toes are fucking important.

Damn.
Props to him, I know how bad that shit hurts.

>I had ingrown toenails on both my big toes for 10 years.

Holy shit man... Why didn't you get them corrected sooner? Its such a simple inexpensive procedure. Hell just get whiskey drunk and do it yourself.

Me

has anyone asked OP to take the underwear off? cause i'd like to see :)

Ever browse CBTs? A large percentage are e statting skinnyfat manlet filth

I kept figuring it would get better on its own. After a couple months I just kinda walked on the outside of my feet and got used to the pain.
I never went to the doctor because my parents never had insurance, and were sure it would cost a ton of money we didn't have.
>Hell just get whiskey drunk and do it yourself.
You know it's funny, because I tried that first. Kinda.
A drunk nursing student tried it with a fingernail clipper. The nail was really, really deep and there was a lot of puss built up in a cyst. She pussied out of it halfway through and the bartender coincidentally ran out of napkins for the procedure.
I went to an actual doctor a couple weeks after that.

I can suck your dick off and you will bleed to death

Oh god I hope you rape me after

Fuck off I'm not an aggro cunt, I don't fight unless my hand is forced, which has happened.. never.

You will win in one way, I will win in another. Ifyouknowwhatimtalkinaboutbb

Fitness is almost all genetic Chances are if your parents had skinny shoulders, short, big hips you will not have the best body. My dad used to compete in bodybuilding and looked really good and that passed down on to me to

i would suck ya cawk until you tap out faggot

what the fuck did you just

Prolly me bro, but you could get lucky or I can get sloppy.

Are you tht guy who claims 8% bf lmao?

No I'm probably like 12% on this pic, maybe even 13%.

I did say something about being 8% in my lowest? Maybe that's what you remember?

Nice sock user

Me;
>be son of a high ranking karate dude
>hold rank myself
>the art itself is shit, but the concepts are sound
>been doing various ma's since I was 8 (and a half) years old
>Almost 19 now
>described as "built like a brick shithouse"

You;
>faggot with admittedly better looks

I'd bet on myself, unless you're a lot bigger than you look.

Most likely you but i'd let you win anyway so you could fuck my ass

I have 8 years of experience killing sand niggers for Uncle Sam.

I will win so hard you will never even know you died.

Go infantry

>built like a brick shithouse

Not even meming, but you'd gas out in less than 30 seconds.

We all know Veeky Forums doesn't do cardio.

>I have over 300 confirmed kills: The Post

>not wearing boxer briefs
>2016
pick 1

i wanna suck your cock

solid build, you got any pics of before you started gyming?

i would be on my knees sucking your dick no homo

Probably you, I'd be spilling spaghetti hard

What the flip did thee just flipping gabble about me, thine miniscule bitch? I’ll have thee know I bested the most prestigious jousting class in the whole of Camelot, and I hath been involved in numerous secret marches on behalf of his Majesty, King Arthur, and I hath over 300 confirmed victories on horseback. I am trained in castle of Guerrilla warfare and I am indeed the highest ranking joustee in the entire land of Great Britannia. Thee are nothing to me but another false crossbearer. I will joust thine shambles with precision the likes of which hath never been observed in the King’s lands, mark my flipping words! Thou think thou can escape retribution by shouting that hogwash at me from afar? I implore thee to think again, peasant. As we converse I am contacting my secretive network of knights across the realm and thine footsteps are being traced right now, so thou best prepare thineself for the storm, pig-maggot! The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing thou call your armour. Thou art a flipping dead man. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill thou in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare lance. Not only am I extensively trained in mounted combat, but I hath access to the entire arsenal of the Kings Royal Army, and I shall use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable derriere off the face of the realm, thou miniscule feaces. If only thou could have foreseen what unholy retribution your little “clever” challenge was about to bring down upon thee, maybe thou would have held thee flipping tongue. But thou couldn’t, thou didn’t, and now thee art paying the price, you goddamn fool. I shall shit fury all over thou britches and thee will drown in it. Thou art flipping dead, child.

Ill just run you over with my dinosaur legs

Rangers lead the way.

My grandfather was a polevaulted in college. So was I. Didn't know until he died

haven't seen you fight so idk.

All complex skills are taught from parental guidance, not from instincts, good form in boxing and fighting runs counterpoint to instincts and has to be taught.

We could have rough sex instead of fighting?

Technique>>>strenght
If you don't even how to properly land a punch you'll hurt yourself

I'm the national muay thai champion on my weight division so I'd win I guess.

This point cannot be argued

I have a shotgun
Me

Murica
/thread

do you force me to suck you if i "lose" ?

Me, because pipebomb is the superior martial art.

Any fat guy would beat you. Being Aesthetic doesn't automatically grant you super powers.

I would lose just so you could pound my tight boipussy. No homo.

Classic pipebomb. OP doesn't stand a chance

I would, I'd get your dick in a mouthold.

you are a complete idiot if you believe that a skill is passed onto your kids

So you got hopped up on adrenaline, got a little lucky and won. If you want to git good you'll still have to actually learn how to fight. What are you going to do when someone who's trained/knows what they're doing comes up. Just Ippo genetics isn't enough.

>he actually paid money for a walking stick
holy shit lad. Get outside once in a while. Literally 10 minutes of shaving bark off/whittling on astick and a few coats of linseed oil or varnish.

pls be in london