I HATE WOMEN I HATE THEM SO MUCH FUCK YOU FUCK UYOU FUCK FUOFUF

I HATE WOMEN I HATE THEM SO MUCH FUCK YOU FUCK UYOU FUCK FUOFUF

GIMME GF!! GIMME GF NOW NOW NOW NOW FUUUUCK!!! AAaAAAGAGAAJAH!

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.au/olympics/a-brief-history-of-sex-at-the-olympic-games/news-story/1533b3a96459aba6b64ff986df91a500
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH!!!!!!!

Try men.

wow, entitled much?

no matter how much you squat, nothing will cure your horrible autism and entitlement.

Wow, racist and sexist much?

1. Meet nice girl
2. Ask nice girl out
3. On date, focus on having fun and getting to know her
4. If you have fun and you like what you learn about her, ask her out second time
5. Repeat until gf

Take it back to >>>>>>r9k
This is a board for self improvement, not attention whoring about your depression and skewed world view.

Rape
Rape
Rape
Rape

You're supposed to be dead, Elliott

bruh..

Where can i find step 1??? Theyre all basic bitches

Holy shit, kid. You've missed the plot entirely.

>450,000 condoms have been ordered at the Olympic Village for Rio
>Long history of athletes having tons of sex

foxsports.com.au/olympics/a-brief-history-of-sex-at-the-olympic-games/news-story/1533b3a96459aba6b64ff986df91a500

>yfw you will never experience the olympic village and have sex with a bunch of hot women all in the best shape possible

What the fuck dude go to sleep

My gym gives you a complementary gf when you bench 2pl8s

yeah basically. you just play a numbers game until someone "wows" you. but when you become as jaded as me you realize even the best girls you can pull have like 6/10 personalities. finding a wife is tough. best wait until you are like 30 to settle down.

the hotter they get, the more bland the become. it's the law of attraction

yeah it's debauchery nonsense in the village but all the pussy is blown out

>hope solo

Im not that guy but i mean sure its a numbers game but the amount of draws you can make seem very limited
Ive been on the hunt for over a year now and ive found two chicks i can date

So where can i find even a 6/10 girl who is single and possible to date? got any tips?

>started talking to grill at work
>she turns super red at first

at what point should I ask for her number? I know her name and a little about her but I don't want to come off too strong asking for it

legitimately lol'd irl

Gee I wonder why women won't go out with you

I don't live in a big city at all. so my advice might not be the most relevant or maybe people are just different where you live. either way I'm really straightforward. like sometimes within 5 minutes of meeting someone. I'm an adult. they're an adult. we got shit to do and playing games isn't one of them. what I'll do if the conversation goes well, I'll say something to the effect of "this is gonna be out of left field but here's my number if you're interested." I find this to be the easiest way to do it because I'm not asking for her number so she doesn't have to feel awkward saying yes or no. she just has to accept the paper. if he doesn't want it it's no pressure on her. I know nothing about her and I don't have her number. she could easily throw it away and be done with me. also idc I never ask if she's got a boyfriend. if she does its up to her to either say that or ignore my proposal. I'm not interrogating her. oh and I also introduce myself at least or when I'm leaving say "I'm user btw" then like a human being you say "nice meeting you." I mean I'll throw in "don't lose that" or something if I think she's actually interested. sometimes it's harder to read but who cares, it's some random. but as for where? I do this everywhere. you need to be good at striking up conversation spontaneously in public. comment on somethin you are both witnessing. people like laughing about somethin going around them with someone else experiencing the same thing. not trying to sound like a relationship expert but it's just how it is. as for finding a girl you can date? you'll never know unless you talk to them. you can't just look at someone and know their dateability. I've had some of the most accomplished girls turn out to be totally insecure spastics. again, it's a numbers game. I don't really have interest in a SO right now though. I enjoy dating and fucking but I never really get too serious. so maybe my advice isn't the best.

>hey do you want to extend this conversation some other time

Spoiler: OP is GAY.

just fucking do it. I mean sure, it could make work super awkward if the plan fails but if you can hold a conversation with her then you're in, assuming she's single and all.

to add on to , be careful what you wish for. If you value your job and things go sour then you're fucked. I believe the colloquial phrase for this is "don't shit where you eat".