Best Alts

Ok biz, tell me the top 5 alts to hold through the upcoming fork and why.

Link.
Coss

lol

AVT

voiseeeee

Decred. Solves the governance/fork problems bitcoin is facing, lots of upcoming developments, 20-30% staking returns per year.

Ark

You guys are nuts if you aren't all in on NEO

This isn't that hard. The market loves China-anything hype. NEO is the face of China and Bitcoin, and its reputation is at an all-time low with China FUD still lingering.

You are crazy if you think Ether should be worth 10x NEO. Look at BABA market cap versus AMZN. It's the same. This is not about the picture today but about the unlimited horizon that Chinese growth presents.

Get a grip of yourself and buy every NEO dip out there. There is no way we aren't hitting $100 in the next few months. Screenshot this.

QTUM and ETP

except Qtum is the real china coin

SUB
Do your research and know why

MTL and IOC you fool

FUN still hasnt corrected from the dip & was on a dip beforehand. Has a coinburn of a part of the reserve that didnt sell during ICO at a tba time this month & has a full trade show unveiling next month.

ARK

very low price now and did extremely well in the last major dip.

100% LINK serious

ASTRO

I love how this criminal gives advice as if we are meant to listen to him

OMG

Have 8 DYOR
SUB, WTC, OMG, ARK, LRC, NEBL, NEO, SALT

DYOR
KYS
GYS
KEK
E$P on yobit

LINK
NEO
OMG
Qtum
Substratum

Are you guys buying into these alt coins now? Isn't it a better payout to wait for btc to reach its peak and sell into alt coins after it starts dropping again?

ETH
ETH
ETH
ETH
ETH

This such a steal right now with the app being released in 8 days

ETH. That's pretty much it.

I have some ETH to hodl during the fork. I feel like once everyone realizes BTCG doesn't live up to the hype, it will be a race back to the safe power coin that actually, you know, has a utilitarian purpose.

ODN. low market cap, only one shitty exchange, easy to accumulate if you set smart orders, and they just hired more people to their team. Look for a buy around 9500-10k sats on cryptopia.

Modum

shit, ODN is even about to move up 2k sats easy tonight. 20% gain. if you can move money quickly to cryptoptia you will secure an awesome position my dude.

Link. 5x before the 16th. Don't miss this Veeky Forums.

any of them, the fork is a scam

link or stay poor

ODN, BMC, SUB in that order.

wow brety cleber there user :DDD

Link
Odn
Ardr
Zrx
Factom

Why? Because fuck you. Listen to me and you'll make money.

I've actually been looking at ARDR and Factom