Late night feels thread

>thread music: youtube.com/watch?v=P3YR-RKrL1g

Alright it's friday night and I'm tipsy, so bare with me

33 y-o here. 8 years lifting, probably been browsing Veeky Forums for 5 years or more. ''Made it'' a while ago.
The problem is... my girlfriend suddenly died in a car accident a little over year ago and it absolutely broke me.
Suicide thoughts, alcoholism, depression...
You know when you find yourself standing on top of a very tall building and your mind starts to think ''what if you jumped...?'' been there

I haven't stepped into the gym in 6 months and went from a lean 5'11 195lbs to a 240lbs fatass that eats junk food almost everyday. I also play vanilla world of warcraft on a private server
I've truely hit rock bottom and haven't been ''living'' for quite some time now. And I've had enough.

So here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna get sober and go back to the gym. I'm gonna roll on the most strict diet for maximum gains and aesthetics.
I'll train as fuck and get my aesthetics back.

And then I'm going on a trip. I wanna see the world while having sex with a bunch of other people in other countries.
In 6 months from now, I'll be backpacking solo in Thailand for 2 months. I got the money and already have feb-march 2017 off-schedule as vacation.

Good luck to you all ( I love all Veeky Forums bros) and remember, if you want to change something about your life, just do it now. Not next month, not next week, now.
Life is short and clock's ticking, what do you wanna do with your life ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ne__QGYYwEo
youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump
youtube.com/watch?v=Ne__QGYYwEo

bump for OP

Got any life tips for us young fucks?

youtube.com/watch?v=KxGRhd_iWuE

Getting sober is definitely step #1. Don't try to rush anything; you'll probably be pissed at your numbers initially getting back into it, but it's a necessary and you can just use that as motivation to tell yourself you'll never stay out of the gym for an extended period of time again.

>at the barber yesterday
>lady cutting my hair asks if im going to see suicide squad
>answer yes
>"Who are you seeing it with user? Your friends, family, or maybe your girlfriend?"
>j-just my friends
>fight back tears
>tfw no gf

>I know that feel too well

>mfw I can't bear to have silent nights because of the late night feels

>always leave the TV on at night, playing simpsons episodes in french in order to avoid being alone with my thoughts as I fall asleep

>been doing that all night long, every night for two years

>I've memorized all the episodes (seasons 2-10) and I'm now fluent in french

>still can't bear to try to sleep in silence

I do this only with Archer

I've been watching Archer this way for 5 years. I've seen every episode at least 50 times

>everyone says "wow user you look like Captain America now"
>still alone
why

Looking for a home this is habitable in SF. I'm getting scared because I haven't found a place and start in about < 3 weeks

Dated girlfriend for 3 years, loved her more than anything, willing to die for her, wanted to marry her

She then cheats on me and left me for that guy

I hate life, every moment is spent thinking about her, regretting everything that happened, I feel so broken now. Can't sleep now, takes forever to fall asleep and I can only sleep for like 3 hours, have almost zero appetite and have thrown up tons of gains
I'm completely miserable, and she's probably out having a good time, why is life so unfair?
Fuck women

fuck. i just asked a massive group of friends if they wanted to see suicide squad.
>AND NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM TOOK ME UP ON IT!!!!!!!!!
but seriously bro, hope you find a grill one day

Well, in 40-70 years from now you'll most likely be dead.
If you're "unlucky", in 2 years you could be dead for all we know. You could even die next week.

And nobody will remember you.
Sure if you have kids, they will, and so might their grandkids or your relatives.
Yet ultimately, your existence on this planet is meaningless.

There is more to this current life.
Your presence on this planet is only temporary and one of many journeys.

Do not live in fear. Don't waste your life away being a hermit in front of his computer.
Take a leap of faith and step out of your comfort zone. Set up a plan of what you wanna do with your life and stick to it.
Hard work and dedication ALWAYS pays off

>pic unrelated

>AND NOT FUCKING ONE OF THEM TOOK ME UP ON IT!!!!!!!!!
Yeah my childhood bros that I hung out with every weekend for like 7 years and had know for longer just slowly stopped including me in what they did. That was rough as fuck and even though im still salty as hell ill be fine and so will you user.

>hope you find a grill one day
y-you too

>get accused of sexual assault
My life has literally been shit since, have nothing but time to think, even though it sucks I still have my friends, family, and most importantly my girl. Can't seem to want to ever step outside though, wondering if I should end it all in the next few months.
Advice to anyone, avoid problematic women, nothing good comes from them and you just might end up in a jail cell for it..

Exact thing happened to me yesterday
Saw their snapchat stories while lying in my bed watching animu

>girl takes interest in me
>start dating her
>fall for her and become needy
>she calls it off
>know she's already dating someone else within days
>become depressed

but wait!

>talk to her maybe once a week
>still flirt with her
>continues for 3 weeks
>somehow plays my cards right and she starts calling me everyday
>think I just happen to say the right thing/right time and dude she was dating before has fucked up
>we start dating again
>go from kv to just v
>things looking up
>she starts getting cold
>I become needy again
>fuck
>make mistakes, one in my control, one out of my control
>fuck fuck fuck
>end up hurting her
>we haven't spoken in 6 weeks
>depressed again
>sometimes have dreams of her
>wake up feeling like shit

I still can't get her off my mind and the dumb mistakes I made to lose her. Is it even possible to fall in love with a girl you dated for less than 2 months? she was my first

honestly don't know what to do, I started lifting 3 weeks ago and making noob gains, have a to do list of shit I always wanted to do which i'm slowly completing, there's a party i'm going to this Thursday, I hope I can talk to some girls there.

>she was my first
Thats your problem. You dont have enough experience with intimate relationships. Of course I wouldnt know about that at all.

is it considered to be a cuck if you still text a girl you had something going on for months
who left you for her ex
and who obviously is texting you a lot of nostalgic stuff, including innuendos and the fact that she is still sad with how her sex life is?

Kind of in the same boat (minus the dying gf), other issues. We're gonna make it, again, bro.

I get that too. I think they just like constant attention. Especially in today's time with social media ect. I don't know whether it's a good thing to fuck them, I do and then I find out they're still with their ex but keep sleeping with me.

Obviously not relationship material, but I'm not choosey at the moment.

you think so?
she does not have many friends too
and she did tell me that her ex is her "Man of her dreams she wants to be with her whole life"
yet texts me all that stuff, remembering me and herself of the time we had

Fucking hell you me or am you
Plus nice dubs
Search for the next one bro

Just fuck the crap out of her and try not to care while looking for others. She probably prefers you, it's just they like to see 3 people at once when they're 'single'

she isn't single though
she's back with her ex bf

>you me or am you

green text your story bro

bro lose her number and move on

BUMP

That quote is stupid. You better have some kind of inherent worth if you want to go traveling empty handed and not die

>host party last night for a bunch of people I haven't yet met
>figured I might chat up some girls and maybe even end up with someone interested
>since I'm hosting I end up getting really drunk
>probably started to come off dickish as no one seemed to show any interest
I know it was the alcohol talking but last night suicide actually sounded like a good idea. A sweet release. I've been single for 2 years and have grown apart from most of the people I care about, especially since I moved out of state for school. I image when someone gets that drunk all the walls come down and thoughts you've hidden away come back up. I found myself thinking about my ex from over 3 years ago and how happy I'd been with her and that I'll never find a woman of that caliber again. Now that I'm sober I feel the only thing I can do is keep on trucking and hope that something good comes my way.

There are more parties coming up this week so hopefully I can tone it down and we will see what happens

>be me
>17
>used Watch MLP: FiM
>now surrounded by former memorabilia that constantly reminds me of the happiness I once had
>constantly haunted by mistakes
>drop out of highschool
>2 months ago parents who have been married for 23 years break up
>dad loses job and is running off of nothing
>barely eat
>suck at math but rock at science. Essentially opting me out of a good degree
>poor AF
>drive a Buick that constantly had something wrong with it and that's older than me
>hate myself
>virgin
>house is starting to fall to shambles
>cat dissapears/dies
>leaves 7 kittens without food and we struggle to feed them
>buryed two in the last 2 days
>5 left
>now work at McDonalds
>want to become a stand up comedian
>start college
>may have to get loans.
>I have to wait until my peers graduate or I get a GED.
>reboot my old roblox account from 8 years ago and constantly verbally abuse 12 year olds because iflt gives me a sick sense of happiness
>try to put on a happy face and pretend everything is going well.

Losing my will to go on anons.. What kind of cruel god would make me suffer. What does he want from me. I just want to be happy and see my family happy... Why?

I understand it might feel chaotic right now, but sit down and make a plan for at least the next two years. What you're going to do and how you're going to get there. No plan will survive intact, but the exercise of making a plan itself is helpful, and it will prevent what you're going through right now from becoming a cycle.

You're gonna make it man

>33 y/o
>still chasing aesthetics

It's actually early evening where I live, but I can do late night feels anytime

>tfw still less and less contact with high school friends
atleast uni friends are cool too
>tfw she broke up with me a year ago
>in a whole year I fucced only one girl cuz I was drunk
>constantly struggling with finances (from kinda poor family)

I don't even know what to feel anymore.

I think I just stopped feeling. I'm an apathic cunt now. Nothing really makes me sad or happy.

>lose weight
>can't tell if women are being nice and playful to me because they like me platonically or think im attractive because last time i was given this type of attention i wasnt even going through puberty
>have 0 game and wouldn't know to take it forward despite being asked to hang out with them
>have lose fat/skin and stretch marks all over my abdominal region
>tfw binge eating and smoking all weekend and have gone completely broke from it

i was miserable when i was fat but atleast women broke eye contact almost immediately, now im getting attention i've never had before and don't know what to do

I just want to be loved senpai
Maybe if I get ripped I have a chance

Your old enough to roid m8

Grey area story, novel incoming

>prelude
>start lifting
>gf is acting up, wants to break up and shit
>keeps herself busy by being in the college newspaper
>I fucking dropped out due to being wasted on campus
>wasted due to getting caught attempting to get it on with a girl
>she's lost respect ever since that point, and it's been 5 months
>difficulty making gains due to stress

>she said she'd rather attend someone else's bday party than our anniversary
>fucking snap
>talk shit on local Twitter meme accounts
>trigger feminists vs local Twitter meme accounts
>one girl keeps liking my tweets
>follow each other, and pm on and off for a week
>tension builds

>decide to meet up one day
>put on some decent clothes, and a spare college uniform so I don't appear like a total waste of time
>qt 7/10, ehh face, legs to die for
>awkward first impressions
>follow her to her area
>lives in an affluent area, near the local airport
>treats me for pizza
>oh fuck my gains
>talk about her course, musings about life, give her a speech about my life song
>gets her emotional
>works every time
>2 AM, I'm fucking fucked when I get home, try to commute home anyway
>waiting for my way home
>finds out she still hasn't had her first kiss
>give it to her
>she didn't know jack shit about kissing, but still magical
>turns and finds out that all of the passengers were staring at me at the stop
>go home and bump Drake - Nothing Was The Same
>5 days later, gf finds out about me meeting up

>shit
>play it off as a meeting with her and her classmates in general
>for "research"
>dunno why she still cares tho
>gets to a point where she wants to visit me now
>she knows about gf at this point, doesn't care
>go to fire exit, let her sit on my dick, don't know why I didn't fuck her right then
>texted gf afterwards
>she went down on me
>ohfuck.jpg
>too bad she had no skill whatsoever
>only did it for 4 seconds
>to this day, I still don't know why I didn't get more aggressive and fuck her
>give no fucks about gf at this point
>send her the Facebook Pusheen bday sticker for no reason in the middle of her rage
>handling it well until I go betamode

>tell gf that I did get a blowjob from the other girl
>she's furious
>tell girl that I told gf that
>breaks communication
>gain 10 pounds at this point due to more stress eating
>lose any beginner gains I had
>gf and I get back together tho, although I gave less fucks ever since that day
>because all of that was spent wondering on what ifs
>delete Twitter
>still looking at girl's Facebook after a year
>I made zero progress
>still put on Drake to feel better from time to time
>starting to lift again
>mfw all I have to blame is myself now

bump

just break up with your girlfriend dude

Probably yeah, I hope I can atleast get a girl's number at the party on Thursday. Man I miss the attention she used to give to me, all I can do now is find someone to give me attention who is hopefully better than my ex.

Same here senpai.

I wasnt that close with them but got in a verbal fight with one of them and they dropped me.

I still have a gym buddy who is part of that group.

Shit sucks but hey atleast I have a GF...

Seriously, what the hell is with all of these shitty threads recently?

>go to gym today
>used to do 5x5 with accessories but needed new goals and motivation
>3x8-12 full on bodybuilding mode
>go all out on my workouts and fucking loving it
>train shoulders to the point where I actually struggled to pick up my waterbottle after the last set
>fatty next to me halfassing his workout and looks at me like I am a madman
>still feel like I could've given more

am I turning into a masochist ? I think my brain is starting to equate pain with progress.