Thoughts on my physique? What should I work more on?

Thoughts on my physique? What should I work more on?

/soc/ here

literally 10/10

Them teeth

literally samefag

No amount of lifting will help the bitchy female mexican face.

Pluck your eyebrows, get some tits and move on.

you've been skipping face day eh?

also, please eat something

Stfu. I've literally been told that I could model one day. At least I'm not a KV like you.

yeah ok buddy

Maybe a metro sexual underwear model. Some form where they crop out your busted ass face and give you a cup to simulate real male genitals.

Post your bodies and faces then if you're so confident

Im not the horse faced mexican on 4chins.

I'm not even Mexican you dumb fuck. I'm from El Salvador

>not mexican
>from a way worse country

is it true that people kills you there for a tutsie-pop stick?

KEK!!!!! That's worse. A bottom feeder cerote

Woah, somebody from my country on Veeky Forums, and on Veeky Forums of all boards... Where you from morro?

That's stupid propaganda. El Salvador is beautiful

yeah right, you're like the niggers of Latinoamerica

Those are filthy Peruvians

No offense bro but you are the ugliest motherfucker I have ever seen. If I didn't know any better I'd assume your mom was a titty waitress at hooters, got pregnant, was fired for her slump in appearance, then couldn't afford an abortion so she had the local kids try and whack her bulging fetus like a piñata. Only you survived and that's how you ended up with such a disfigured face. Either that or you got baptized with scolding hot coffee. I bet if a blind kid felt your face he'd be asking why there's a pizza on this camels ass. Fucking disgusting bro get it sorted or at least wear a bucket over your head or something. peace

>To the cockroaches

How hard could he be to find, just look for the equine in the white shirt sharing the trash pile with you.

Face.

But full of crime nonetheless

This better be pasta. I know for a fact I'm not ugly

Is this supposed to be some kind of a joke ? Take a real picture fucking skinny ugly kid.

This is literally the first result for reverse image searching your face

>to land whales

Also shows some weird Quasimodo thing

None of you niggers are even helping me

because you dumb af homie

Then send a better picture of yourself faggot

Nice shirt faggot, did you get it at dyels"r"us?

Is this a better pic of me

You look like a disgusting, weak faggot Turk subhuman.

Literally everything about you disgusts me.

Also this is my sister so don't get any wrong ideas

What a waste of trips. Dyel looks like he has chicklets for teeth, and the ham beast is thinking of her next pupusa

Nigger do you even know what you're talking about? I've been on gear for a year

you look like shit for a whole year on the syringe train

The kind made in your cockroach cuntry?

You look better in this one

Don't be a faggot if you want actual advice from Veeky Forums

Take a picture in front of a mirror with neutral lighting and no clothes on. Censor your junk, and your face if you feel like it, and then post it on the CBT and ask specific questions.

If you can't figure out how to do that, leave and never come back. If you're trolling, you clearly failed. If you're serious, try not to be so retarded next time.

Do I really have to point this out? Y'all niggas posting in a troll thread

You're a 6/10 DYEL easily triggered spic making a retarded faggy expression in a tumblr bitch tier angled pic. You're gayer than a literally homo and not even close to attractive enough to make up for your 0/10 personality. Please get the fuck off my board. Nobody here is going to stroke your fucking ego, you just look like a tool.

>What should I work more on?

On not looking like a fucking faggot when you take pictures of yourself.

Lel IP count didn't raised in that point, don't be a samefag. If you're legitimately asking for advice, my advice for you should work more is in being honest and don't try to force shit up.

Not that I agree with the guy, but I was here last night and saw the same fag claim. The number of posters was 4 as of this guy's post.

Op, why did you bother lifting if it's all about the face?

You have a decent chest but your shitposting is far from charming and you keep doing this stupid shit with your face in all your photos. So here it is. You have a decent chest. Congrats. Now fuck off with your mental circlejerk victory.

You have been riding bikes for 1 year and that's all you have??? That looks like 3 months work on gear. No offense.

as a Türk our ugliest don't even look as bad as him, fuck you

You look better than I do.

>What should I work on
>Posts fat girl tier picture with top-down angle and bad lighting

Um how about your picture taking skills so we can accurately judge your Twink body and horse teeth

Twink body in bathroom lighting
Kek

Lrn2picture

come at me manlet

you can't close your mouth because of your teeth can you?

how tall are you?

where are you from
You have the hideous Algerian who thinks he's white look

6'3

If anything just listen to this guy. keep your mouth closed next time. And don't use weird angles if you want a serious body rate/judgement from fit.

you look like a complete faggot

damn bruv you look nice no homo

routine?

SS

th-thanks

you have a bad chin
btw your sister is really fuckable
pls be
K U A L A L U M P U R
U
A
L
A

L
U
M
P
U
R

op consider pic related

Nice pose and lighting faggot, almost covers up that fact that you're 160lbs sopping wet. Just as bad as OP.