Finding a good pillow

Any people here who knows what pillows are good because I bought like 5 pillows already and all of them sucks.They seems good when you touch them but when you lay on them it either feels like nothing or it has some weird lump that literally drives me insane.I've even bough a silicone one but it was a completely dull shit too.I've got to the point where I dread going to sleep because of how uncomfortable my pillow is.

I use my arm.

memory foam

Listen, princess, when you get really tired, you won't give a fuck about a goddamned pea.

Get tired. Earn your sleep.

i see you havent used memory foam pillows

Really?I've even got this but they seems to be even more uncomfortable.After all it makes your neck go way higher than it should be but maybe mine was a low quality one.
Yeah and when I wake up completely destroyed with sore neck and head what then?

Tempur makes great pillows but i dont think theyre available in the US. My pillow felt like it was raising my neck at first but it started to mold to shape after a while.

I'm from Europe.

For me, memory foam seems to heat up and stay hot if I lay on it for a while
I have a pretty old pillow that I use, don't know what kind it is but none of the newer pillows I bought work as well

the biggest problem for me with regular pillows is that they feel like air under your head, thats why i prefer memory foam

No, I know what you mean and I agree with you completely.
That's why I've always stuck with my older pillow despite having newer ones since the newer ones have no support.
My older pillow feels heavier and more dense, and I feel like it has the right amount of give.
I really do like memory foam pillows too, but they make me sweat

I got a tempur pillow last year, that shit is heavenly.

I have a seed pillow. Millet I think. It's actually quite comfy because you can change the shape of it.

Get a pillow that supports your neck

They are some good shit

srs

first, how do you sleep, side, back or stomach?

side sleeper - high pillow, as thick as your shoulder is broad. Memory foam, latex, regular foam suggested. Fibre filled pillows are okay, but will compress down in a couple of years.

back sleeper - medium thickness pillow, you dont want your head too far forward, fucks with your windpipe and makes you more likely to snore.

stomach sleeper - as flat as you can stand, anything else will fuck your neck five ways from sunday.

avoid gimmicky pillows. natural fibre is okay but compresses in a couple of months.

This is the only way you should be sleeping.

>lay on your side
>put shoulder under you with arm extended
>fold arm tuck it into your other arm
>head rests on forearm and bicep
>neck is supported by shoulder

I bought a buckwheat hull pillow six years ago because one of my Asian friends raved about how comfortable they were. It was a complete surprise, but i can't imagine ever going back to regular ones. They take a little getting used to, but they're amazing

This man saved my life.

>This kills the shoulder

I washed my memory foam pillow with a gel pad that stays cool and it's taking fucking days to dry. Now I'm having trouble sleeping.

Buy one on amazon. All you gotta do is spin it sometimes and it stays cool.

This is actually bad for your shoulders.

T. Used to do this and had to get physio

Hug my pillow at night to pretend its a girl crew checkin in
Anyone recommend good pillows? Need it to feel as human as possible.