So Veeky Forums, I was in jail overnight. Just released about an hour and a bit ago

So Veeky Forums, I was in jail overnight. Just released about an hour and a bit ago.

I went to my doctor earlier, and from advice I was given at the gym, I tried making an E/C/A stack. (Ephedrine, caffeine, aspirin).

Well, I asked my doctor for a prescription for the ephedrine and next thing I know, he called the police and they took me to jail.

I'm now legally not allowed to buy any preworkout in any supplement store or gym in my entire state and I have been barred from my gym.

What do?

Find a different gym. Not being reliant on pre workout will be good for you in the long run.

You asked your doctor for a drug that is semi-legal at best and is commonly used as the main ingredient to cook meth, simply so you could make a shitty stack that will give you a shitty high and carries a risk of serious health complications.

Your best bet is to kys

Can you use your newly expanded hidey hole to help me bring some flour into Bali? All of my bags are full.

You were jailed for asking?
What the fuck is wrong with your legal system?

should have stayed in jail and workout like that Kali Nigga

I'm not a lawyer, but that story sounds like bullshit to me.

I'm not a bullshiter, but op sounds like a liar to me

I'm not a liar, but op sounds like a lawyer to me

I'm not a sound, but bullshit laywers like op

Sound a not I'm, like lawyers bullshit op

Way to ruin it faggot.

Op lawyers like sound bullshit

shit that never happened and newfags fall for it: The thread

How much penis you suck m8?
Nice b8 m8
Underage b&

Now for cats

cats for now

Where do you live? North Korea?

Lolo shit bullwhip my lawnmower cow op

wait i can cook meth with ephedrine? I hear meth is one of the best weight loss drugs around, i have a 2 year supply but desu it seems a bit much for what i need.

most of the weight lost will be your teeth

Sue your fucking doctor for libel or something.
You're an idiot but you certainly didn't do anything illegal.
Unless you literally said you were gonna make meth, he can't have you arrested.

This:
I don't know where you live, but doctors aren't allowed to do that.

>wait i can cook meth with ephedrine? I hear meth is one of the best weight loss drugs around, i have a 2 year supply but desu it seems a bit much for what i need.

If the aesthetic you're going for is a cross between a ghoul and the machinist, then yes, meth is a great choice for weight loss.

Wait cunts, what happened to patient doctor confidentiality?

Fucking Americans.

Saving this shit thread