Well, Veeky Forums?

Well, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2012/04/26/can-exercise-make-you-smarter-new-research-says-yes/#6cf6b4061278
coach.nine.com.au/2016/03/01/10/57/fit-body-fit-brain
scientificamerican.com/article/fit-body-fit-mind/
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201310/scientists-discover-why-exercise-makes-you-smarter
lifespan.com/7-signs-someone-smarter/
getfitwithkayla.com/2012/05/15/smart-people-exercise-and-exercise-makes-you-smarter/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

now here is the thing. Which is better, being a smart skelly or being a smart overweight?

The ancient Greeks would study, work out, and feast in the gymnasium. It was an enlightened pursuit, to train your body as well as your mind. And it's still like that. It just so happens that my library, my gym, and my "club" is in the same building.

I study and workout. Check m8 cheeky faggot.

>being this much of a pleb

and fuck each other in the ass. it was basically a less autistic version of Veeky Forums

handlets when will they learn

Why do people act like you can't have both?

skinny faggots act like that because its the only thing they have going for them. if they would acknowledge there are swole people that are more intelligent than them they would probably kill themselves

smart skelle
skelle isnt nearly as unhealthy as overweight

because usually people do not have enough free time to be both ripped AND well read

Fucking this, one time I had to show a skinny hipster faggot my goodreads profile because he couldnt comprehend that some people have the discipline to both work out and read books.

>He has the discipline to build muscle.
>Therefore he doesn't have the discipline to learn skills and gain knowledge.

Clearly that artist is incredibly smart and adept at reasoning.

As a dyel I agree.
Im a man tho.

Sick of people thinking this way to be honest
People act as if being physically fit somehow makes you a lesser person intellectually, they act as if all the time they don't spend in the gym is spent on academic pursuits

Does the average person not realize that they spend most of their solitary free time on Facebook or on their phone or watching Netflix? Do people even have hobbies anymore or does everyone just watch Netflix and post buzzfeed articles on Facebook for hours a day?

stop shitposting

this image is pretty much on the border of being a shitpost. It is often accompanied by other fucks who go like ">too intelligent to lift"

I would say to ban op.

In my experience, skinny guys are the dumbest of all

No.

Usually people don't have the discipline for both.

forbes.com/sites/melaniehaiken/2012/04/26/can-exercise-make-you-smarter-new-research-says-yes/#6cf6b4061278

coach.nine.com.au/2016/03/01/10/57/fit-body-fit-brain

scientificamerican.com/article/fit-body-fit-mind/

psychologytoday.com/blog/the-athletes-way/201310/scientists-discover-why-exercise-makes-you-smarter

lifespan.com/7-signs-someone-smarter/

getfitwithkayla.com/2012/05/15/smart-people-exercise-and-exercise-makes-you-smarter/

This is talking about aerobic exercise, not lifting.

Here's a screenshot from the artist's website.

It's a template website. He didn't even make it himself.

But, y'know, I guess useless, highly disputed, first year humanities readings are still found at the Library...

I guess...

>he still cant comprehend that people with brain don't need "discipline" meanwhile brainlets need "discipline" to get good grades and workout but in the end never amount to anything.
top kek

Try reading just the first two paragraphs of the first link, genius.

The funny part is where the kind of people who post this crap do neither of those things, they just stay on facebook all day long. They are truly subhuman.

People who really devote themselves to increasing their knowledge really deserve praise, it's just as hard as becoming really good at anything else.

But the people who do absolutely nothing and still want to take shots at those who do? Those deserve absolutely nothing. Fuck them.

Uh huh.

So, in your mind, if two people are exactly equal in every respect except discipline they'll have the same advantages?

didn't she lose a shit ton of weight?

None of the three studies mentioned in the Forbes article talk about lifting. They're about all aerobic exercises like cycling and walking. You should try reading the rest of it.

>another brainlet with reading disability
I said that people with brain wouldn't waste their time with exercise other than staying at healthy range.

> good grades
School was easy, chump. Succeeding at it wasn't an achievement, it was just the bare minimum. How's that mcdonalds jig going for ya?

Thats what I've said you mongoloid.Looks like people here are all downies.

This isnt so bad. At least she isnt pretending she cant possibly loose weight.

>he still cant comprehend that people with brain don't need
>another brainlet with reading disability

Article 1.

Would you pick up those weights a little more often if you knew it would sharpen your thinking?

The evidence is getting stronger and stronger that exercise – even something as simple as basic weight training — is one of the best ways to protect your memory, keep your thinking sharp, and prevent dementia, Alzheimer’s and other neurological conditions.

Article 2
5. Strength training slows dementia

While some studies have found cardio training is best for the brain, Canadian researchers say that strength training is key for helping sufferers of dementia improve their memory and executive functioning.

"Even if you are beginning to see signs of cognitive impairment, the brain is still capable of rebounding with the right kind of physical activity," says Professor Teresa Liu-Ambrose from the University of British Columbia's Department of Physical Therapy.

"Weight training, even as little as once or twice a week, can minimise the rate of cognitive decline and change the disease course."

There's also that part in article five that says smarter people are able to better manage a schedule that could potentially fit weight training, but that's not specifically relevant and I doubt you'll even be able to read this post.

nice refutation fag.its sad that people here can't argue without reaction images.truly a braindead
board.

>do a hard as fuck study at a university in my country's capital
>go to the gym 4 times a week
Wow I'm such a meathead kek.
Fucking normies.
>I might not be strong, I might look like a fucking child with polio, at least I'm smart!
Be both, fucking pansies, or atleast don't try to justify your sad physique.

There's always the assumption that you're dumb, though, isn't there? Mostly from those who aren't as smart as they think.