Hey guys, how have you dealt with "chicken skin...

hey guys, how have you dealt with "chicken skin?" it makes my arms look hella ugly and although i lift for myself i wouldnt want a nice physique to go to waste. not my pic btw. thanks.

keratosis pilaris?

had it when I was like 13 and it just went away as I grew older

yeah, mine doesn't seem to go away. hopefully it does, you never know.

same went away later in life

LMAO SAME, i was super insecure because of it, but when right when i hit high school it was gone. i have some on my delts but barely noticeable.

also i have really bad acne on my back.

u roid?

I try not to touch it, scrub hard in the shower and getting some sun on it seems to help. People don't focus on it as much as you'd think, never had questions about it.

no, just started lifting actually.

do you eat a lot of bread? I had this when I was younger and stopped eating bread and it went away.

not really, no. i dont eat much in general. i know i should but theres just not much.

Why you hating on bread fag?

I have it, used to be really fucking bad. It calmed down a bit with age. I've noticed it almost being completely gone since I started going for sunbeds a few weeks ago.

i've heard that the sun does a pretty good job of getting rid of it. thanks.

I have keratosis pilaris, I remember it all going away on a summer vacation at the sea. The combination of tanning and sea water seems to get rid of it.

I wonder if laser hair removal would help since those bumps are within hair follicles

Look up "BHA cleanser". Will clear it up

Get out in the sun.

UV destroys it.

you'll still get a few little ingrown hairs tho

Amlactin. Exfoliate in the shower. Sun exposure doesn't get rid of it, but it helps reduce the appearance. A dermatologist recommended some Retin-A for mine, but I couldn't afford to keep getting it, so if you can it might be worth it for you

same. had it bad when i was 14-18 and now at 23 it's completely gone.

for me scrubbing/exfoliating very lightly helped a bit when i had it. scrubbing too hard made it worse though, since it irritated the stuff that it didn't remove. finding that happy medium was pretty tough.

also sun exposure like suggested.

>current year
>eating bread

enjoy your wasted macros faggot

Shower after the gym and make sure you're washing your back thoroughly. A lot of times it's as simple as sweat. Could also spend some time after gym/shower without a shirt on to help everything dry properly.