"cutting"? So you're losing weight? but you're a man

>"cutting"? So you're losing weight? but you're a man.

>low class peasant talking to me

ahah good one

Ahah good one

tfw I put on 4kg in 4 days

tfw you make these shitty charts

You plot this shit?

tfw i do this pretty much every week when i carb up

Yeah a man that you're the envy of you fat faggot

So you envy him...?

I plot my 5rm as well. I started doing it when I was doing SS, when it was going up often, but now I don't know why I bother. Only really do it now cause of the body weight. I weigh myself every day.

How do you come to that conclusion

Thats no excuse to be fat

Ahahaha, good one

Tell your wife I said hi

>makes more than a desk job beta

ahaha

Ahahahaha, good one

>people actually think manual labor>desk job
Stop trying to justify your shitty career choice.

>implying skilled trades like electrical work, plumbing, and welding don't make more than the average desk job

>low class peasant who cant fuck your wife

>Yeah, a fat man, u wanna fight m8?

Yes, a man- not a gravitational invalid

I'm a plumber and make 38$/hour
I didn't have to get a long and expensive degree, I have job security because people will always need plumbers.
And as a bonus I have huge forearms

Unless you're the CEO or someone really high in the pyramid, desk jobs are for faggots

Skilled labour makes a fuck ton of cash.

Yes I love these threads..

In one corner
>I sit at a desk, therefore I'm smarter, therefore I make more, I hence, am a better person

In the other corner
>I learned a trade, I'm a real man, I fuck your wife cause she loves my manliness.

I won't say which category i fall in too but I love my job. That's the tbing we should be focused on. Happiness.

ohohohoho, good one

>doing physical labor
peasant

>I love my job
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This guy can beat this guy up. $100 wOrth less American dollars says so. I want you both to post pics.

>someone calls you inferior
>i-i-i could b-b-beat you up
holy shit blue collar fags are hilarious

>tfw learned a trade, became an electrician working on building sites.
>now sit at a desk doing web development because I like it more.

Its nice that plaid shirts work well in both professions, so I didn't have to change my wardrobe.

Actually I'm a 3rd party spectator. I'm neither of those guys.. I just want entertainment since they both are trying to trash talk... but we clearly know who you are now lol

>someone calls blue collar workers inferior
>th-th-they could b-b-beat you up
holy shit blue collar fag defenders are hilarious

I did plumbing as a teenager with my dad to help him out. We were always financially secure so im not complaining but if i had to do that for a living id put a bullet in my head.
Would take a deak job for less money over that any day.

>posting pics for a low class peasant
hehehehehe, good one

Lazy confirmed

Why are you even on a fitness board if you work a non labor job you lazy fuck?

Because i like to workout not bust my ass carrying heavy shit all day for minimal forearm gains.

so you don't have to start over in a different field and earn less money while you retrain?

>mfw came back from lunch the other day and just sat at my desk browsing the web for 2 hours

ez mon e

When your diet is so clean you don't need a scale to weigh in TFW

>tfw lost 11 pounds in 11 days
It's a good feel

blue collar and desk jobs are shit. Blue collar jobs wear you out and you have to work with a bunch of angry rednecks and spics, desk jobs you sit in front of a damn computer all day doing boring shit in a stuffy corporate environment