Literally been cucked for 18 months

Literally been cucked for 18 months

How do I recover

Seriously

Visions of killing yourself, or going out in a blaze of glory when you're trying to go to sleep, It's how I deal with my qt having a bf

Explain yourself

No don't.

We don't need another sympathy garnering, attention seeking thread.

This is a fitness board, go to Advice, or R9K or SOC if you want to talk about your problems, unless you're being cocked by Arnold.

>Be with gf
>Always suspicious of her, seems like a liar
>Never confirmed she cheated
>Started seeing each other less and less lately
>Sex only once last month
>Become manic, I can just sense something's wrong
>Friend says I should trust my gut
>I do
>Break up with her and accuse
>She has nothing to say at all for a while, later denies it and gets angry
>It's over

I know it wasn't confirmed, but she at first couldn't respond or refute or anything. Only later when she came to her senses did she deny.

It was the new things she was doing last time we had sex...

How do I stop the imagination, and stop feeling like the biggest idiot in the world? I was warned by many people not to date her, but she's cute with a high test bum

Recover in a hospital. Do more push ups

>feels threads don't exist on Veeky Forums
kys my dude

Just keep lifting. Use it to motivate your lifts. She was a slut, there are plenty of qt3.14s out there.

It's your fault she cheated on you.
Women are simple creatures.
If they think they can fuck someone better than you, they will.
Your only choice is to become "out of her league", make her afraid to lose you then she'll never cheat on you.

I said women are simple but I actually meant to say people in general are simple.

You have a 9-18mo old child?

They aren't related to fitness. They belong in the robot containment zone

Kissing, having emotions for, and being with a slut for 18 months feels like death

and hightest and no homo and tindr threads are?

kys my man

>"high test bum"

you cringey moron you don't know what you're talking about, get cucked more pls loser LMFAO

oi oi oi whowants a can of fosters lads

If I'm being honest it feels like it's hard to identify with my own intelligence and masculinity now. I won't let this spiteful diabolical bitch break me, but fuck, I have to acknowledge how fucking shit it feels

How spiteful was she... how often... how could I be one of these people... how shameful... how disgusting... how fucking stupid of me...

Arrrggh! I need to get to the fucking gym, you're right bros, I need to lift

>Met when I was rather built, stopped going gym and look almost dyel now, ottermode. She drained my fucking masculinity and pride bros, I don't know how to feel... mind won't stop racing. Haven't slept properly since Thursday

Your defense is no defense. Strong potato logic.

>/fit
>having anything to do with fitness

What anime got you guys into lifting?
Pic related.

He's just saying Veeky Forums isn't a very serious board to begin with, we're not that strict about what is being posted except for bashing on fatties who don't read the sticky and make a thread hoping to get a personal coach/attention.
If you want something more serious you might as well go to a bodybuilding forum, or just don't enter threads like this one.

Bloody hell mate I now have maccas all over my computer you fucking bogan cunt

That's life. It'll take time to heal, but make sure you don't sit around being a sad cunt the whole time. Get out there and live. Force yourself to lift, talk with friends, meet new people, and eventually you'll find a new qt3.14. We're all gonna make it brahs.

GO ER

What was this guy's name again?

M8 that is life. It literally happens to everyone who has a ltr, a lot more common than you think. Take his as a lesson and become stronger by it.

>was built when we met now dyel

I think what happened was the classic, you went beta in the relationship. She saw you as alpha when you first hooked, as time passed you slipped into beta, even lost your body. Her attraction died.

And women are fucking vile creatures, the minute she loses attraction for you she will cheat with no regrets. Being in a realitionship and commitment means nothing to women, they have no concept of honor or loyality, only their emoitions and tingles

Don't let that happen ever again, remmember you and your body are the most important thing in your life, nothing comes to you.

Never get complacent, as a man the burden of perfomance is always on and it will be till the rest of your life.

>How do i recover

The common solution that seems to work is to have sex with 10 girls.

The important thing to remmember is that it was nothing personal.

What was she doing that was new?
Also the important thing is social and money gains

That, if it actually happened, is not cucking, that's just being cheated on.

Graham

>What was she doing that was new?
I'm also curious about this OP