Do girls stare at for long you when you walk by

do girls stare at for long you when you walk by

dat sentence tho

kek

inb4 8 scoops wtf is going on with ur sentence

Yes. Usually 1 girl per day will make extended eye contact with me

Not sure what you said, but im gonna go with true

I just came back from the store and I hate myself because a qt girl walked past and as usual I couldn't look at her.
Why can't I function as a normal human bean

>autistic dyslexia
mfw double whammy

yeah

if they smile it gives me an erection lol

>Make eye contact with a qt
>Immediately look away

I don't even know what I am supposed to do.

i had two girls follow me around the grocery store yesterday.

they were late high school/early college where girls are still creepers

Yeah. How am I supposed to respond anyway? I just avoid eye contact at every cost and it's not working out for me.

Holy fuck this one time I was alone in a ski box lift with this hot girl. I spent 5 minutes avoiding eye contact even though she was obviously expecting me to do something. Towards the end she was showing her boredom by loudly sighing over and over.

What was I supposed to have done?

Went to get some shit done at city hall
Friend comes with me
He waits at entrance and I go in
Sitting next to a azn qt babe
Smile at my friend because I know he knows what am thinking
Girl in the way thinks I was smiling for her and smiled back

Kek
Dont know how to meme arrows, new phone

>Make eye contact with qt
>Hold it
>Always forget to smile and then they look away

At least you don't look like a serial killer

>see cute grill
>avoid eye contact, stare straight ahead
>see average looking grill
>look her in the eye
>sometimes they smile
>mfw that makes my day

I saw tiny qt runner today

We had intense eye contact but I couldn't look more since we're both running opposite directions.

Next I see her, I will initiate small talk.

She got a body of tia Tanaka but less fat.

Talk to her. Worst that can happen is she loses interest and you return to silence. Its not like youre gonna see her again if you mess up

yes
probably because I'm 5'3

>tfw mires from grandma

Awe shit, reminds me of a time I went skiing.

>I'm at the top of a mountain. One of the higher peaks in the area. I was hitting blacks (the slopes, ya dingus)
>I'd been on the slopes for 6 hours already, and I was actually getting hot because I had good under gear.
>I tie my jacket around my wait to reveal an ottermode body
>Goggles off because I like to feel the wind
>a qt sees my FACE and she smiles and boards over to me to talk
>A breeze picks up and firms my nipples to accentuate my FRAME
>She comments on the ELEVATION of the slopes and how high up we are
>She asks to hang later and I just say "only of you can catch me"
>I proceed to straightline the whole way and leave her

>She asks to hang later and I just say "only of you can catch me"
>I proceed to straightline the whole way and leave her
Alpha as fuck

The truth is that I believed that I wouldn't be able to carry the conversation once we were hanging out

Take me to prison, the world doesn't need another madman!
Ah hee hee hoo hoo ha eehahohehahaha!

Yeah, especially when I wear my formal court attire at the office (works as a lawyer).

But yes, wimmin do look at me from time to time.

4 GIRLS PER DAY C'MON

>dont know how to meme arrows
no pls

desu I have the same fears

lmao never noticed it censored tfw without
>tfw

>be me
>be talking with some friends
>smile at something someone said
>inadvertently make eye contact with a qt
>she smiles back
>MFW

they avert their eyes immediately I'm a fat disgusting slob with t-rex legs and deserve to be shot in the neck

chill dude

Dude I'm like 6'0, 185, 300 wilks. I'm lucky if anyone looks at me the first time, never mind twice

Ist anglish deine zuerst spricht?

yo im in the same boat iktf

It's true I deserve to die I am fucking disgusting, literal genetic dead end

Some do, some dont
Litterally doesnt mean anything, girls are flaky anyway and even if she thinks youre attractive it wont automatically turn into sex

On the bus every day
I just look back, give them a knowing smile and get back to what I'm doing. I usually get a smile back, but sometimes the smile isnt a good one

Yeah occasionally, but does it really mean anything?

Can you be so uggo that they keep staring? kek

>Yeah. How am I supposed to respond anyway? I just avoid eye contact at every cost and it's not working out for me.
A confident "Hi", a small hand wave, wink and the gun. Anything really.

But you're not really asking how to respond anyways. You're asking how to feel about all this. And I think if you've got pretty girls looking at you, you should feel pretty good about yourself, certainly good enough to not be intimidated by pretty girls and confident enough on a rational level to not allow one or two eventual negative responses to conflict with the fact that you are highly sexually attractive.

But the problem is you don't *feel* that way, am I right? You think you would disappoint the girl by being your dorky self and ultimately blow the chance you had simply by not living up to her Chad fantasies of you. At least that's how I used to feel. The solution to this, if I am correct in my assessments, is not as easy as taking Internet advice I'm afraid. It requires a certain maturity but the good news is that will come with time. Until then work on loving yourself and cultivating personal values.

t. uncle mfd

M a d m a n

And a true alpha

I hope you had a shit eating grin as you descended.

that dog makes me laugh everytime i see it

Thanks for this bro, not the guy you responded to. I've had similar thoughts and views. Any advice on approaching women who don't stare at you?

>knowing how to do meme arrows
>not being autistic

>Just bee yourself
B e e
e
e

No idea. Probably not, though.

That's the problem. I can't be myself unless I am drunk and having fun, unsure if I'm attracted to the girl or not attracted to the girl at all.

When I'm at those stages, women freaking love me (I'm a really nice guy who's been described as sassy). Can get chicks to dance with me and chicks with boyfriends to let me get touchy when I'm in that zone.

My problem with not only women, but other social interactions too is that I'm not myself when I'm nervous, I put up an act of the attitude I think most appropriately suits the situation.

ty 4 keks

>chicks with boyfriends to let me get touchy when I'm in that zone.

they think ur gay

no

Girls look at me and then quickly look away

holy fuck, do I have your permission to do this if this same situation arises for me? Perfect amount of funny/alpha

very confident girls stare

Hot girls have huge egos so they never show attraction outside conversation (unless drunk/certain settings)

Normal girls will often hold eye contact longer for attraction, easy to see when girls are mirin. Pretty much any excessive reacting to you. Grooming, changing voice tonality etc

Overall from my experiences, if you're over a 6.5/10 I'd say you're good to get 90% girls numbers. Girls insecurity and sexually is extremely underestimated.
source: good looking manlet