Going out clubbing tonight lads, I'm a bit awkward but I need sex

Going out clubbing tonight lads, I'm a bit awkward but I need sex

Advice? Do i wear a tight top to show my gains?

Going out tonight too.
Moved to UK from Europe a few days ago and there's lot of asian waifus here.
Trying to fight the autism but I just know I'll spill some spaghetti

yeah call them waifus, this will stop autism for sure.

For the love of god, only one thing matters.

APPROACH. Even if you are socially retarded, at least one girl will want to talk to you, but NO GIRL WILL DO IT FOR YOU.

I'm 5'5 and I can still manage to get laid as a DYEL simply because i'm not a faggot standing awkwardly around.

When you see a cute girl, you have 3 seconds to walk over and talk to her before your brain comes up with excuses.

If she's not interested it doesn't even matter, there are 1000x other girls. Don't get discouraged.

I used to get depressed and go home after the first rejection. You have to get over yourself and think of it as her loss.

Seems pretty easy the way you put it but I'm socially retarded and I speak broken english.
If back in motherland shit was hard I can't even imagine here

>there's lot of asian waifus here
guess how I know you're at uni

First things first, where are you going out? If its in the west, and its sn upmarket trendy bar, you need to talk about how your a music producer or a markeeter for a high profile international firm.

If its a lower class urban place you need to talk about how you shift cocaine in weight and your altercations with the police. The point is to show you are high status, but status is dependent upon context. What impresses one girl won't impress another.

2ndly wear a tight top, I have 20 inch arms and I wear under armour in the club. Forget the bullshit you hear, about ottermode abd being a tryhard, women walk up to me, because I look so different they love it. It's unconventional and that gives them an opening and a subject to talk about. Then you can flirt and its literally easier to fuck it up than it is not to fuck them.

3rdly, insult bitches. If a girl has a great ass, mention her less impressive tits. Then after she is in shock take her away from her friends and backtrack, "we got off on the wrong foot but it's cool I forgive u, tell me about yourself, im sure ur not as weird as u look" then look into her eyes and smile. If it works she'll start validating herself to u, in an attempt to prove she really is as hot and special as she thinks. At this point just ask questions and then say "ok cool, I think you're good enough to talk with, lets see if u can dance". And so on until you fuck her in your car. Ive fucked over 100 females, its pretty straightforward if you know what you're doing.

>to UK
>from Europe

fuck your stupid

Is this bait or did you really call me stupid and then proceeded to use your instead of you're
Kek

Not him, but.. how new are you?

Stay in and get more sleep. Sex is shite for gainz, bro.

virgin: the post

In my experience, if you go out looking for it you're unsuccessful 100% of the time. And you sound like an autist anyway so I wouldn't even bother trying to seek out sex.

Just get a few drinks down you, take something if you're that way inclined and have a good time. If it happens it happens

OP is a bitch so I just wanted to say I havent wore jeans in ages and just put them on and find they don't fit me anymore.

going from 135lbs to 180lbs was a BIG mistake

OP this works as long as you follow rules 1 & 2. If not you'll just be labelled a creep

>Then after she is in shock take her away from her friends and backtrack, "we got off on the wrong foot but it's cool I forgive u, tell me about yourself, im sure ur not as weird as u look"

what are you doing on fit?

Did you skip the manlet part?

autismo here

i've actually tried this twice

they eventually walk away since i don't know what to say or how to have conversations

>tfw no friends
what do?

Friends? What do u need friends for? All they do is constantly borrow money off you, "forget" to invite you to parties and fuck your gf behind your back. Cunts.

Don't go. Its not worth it.
*Maybe* going to good gig to have a few ones is nice, but not clubs.

Those aren't friends

And I only mentioned not having friends to note that I suck at conversations with everyone, not just girls

That girl would be qt if she put more effort in.

it's an island nigger. he obviously meant move from mainland europe to monkey island.
but thanks for finding that critical mistake. very helpful.

nah, you can get to england by car

brexit

only 1 things matters: if you are alpha
if not nothing can help you

>some madman has tried this