Should I bother to work out if I'm a manlet?

Hi Veeky Forums

Is there any point in working out and becoming fit if I'm only 5'8?

I just feel like girls would think I'm trying to compensate and laugh at me, and 6'0+ guys would just laugh at me while looking down at me. At least as a skeleton they know that I'm not even trying and have accepted defeat.

I feel like no matter how much weight I pump and train in boxing or other fighting styles , I'll never be able to beat a guy that's 6'5, so what's the point?

I curse my parents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cr9UHqwqIE
youtube.com/watch?v=rV31JwctU0g
youtube.com/watch?v=PHSaEPVSVEE
youtu.be/llPdKKJltyc?t=1m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>5'8"
Definitely work out. I'd say unsavable is 5'5 and under, but 5'8 isn't too awful. Try and hook up with a petite or something.

This.
I'm 5ft 9 and always done alright with the ladies. Being fucking funny is key, good body helps. I now also earn a cubic fuckton of cash.

Practically speaking, taller guys are easier guys to shoot. Impractically speaking, a tall guy has nothing to gain from beating up a midget, while a midget has everything to gain from beating up a tall guy. Finally, girls like abs and you need some muscle to make those abs look good.

nah don't

if you're only 5'8 there is no point of working out

>feel like no matter how much weight I pump and train in boxing or other fighting styles , I'll never be able to beat a guy that's 6'5, so what's the point?

Floyd Mayweather is a 5'6 manlet

Manny Paciquao is 5'5

And neither could beat a 6'5 super heavyweight division fighter

This guy doesn't want you to make it
>G A I NS G O B L I N

damn that's true

i'm going to email them asking why those manlet fucks haven't killed themselves yet

Yeah, but neither of them are fighting Tyson Fury or Deontay Wilder.

I just feel like I'll never make it in life because of my height and weight, specifically my height.

>I just feel like I'll never make it in life

If that's the attitude you have, then you definitely won't make it.

Why go into battle expecting to lose?

good
but check out my repeating digits

>I'll never be able to beat a guy that's 6'5

youtube.com/watch?v=-Cr9UHqwqIE

youtube.com/watch?v=rV31JwctU0g

You can if you bulk up and go ultra manlet

they could beat you

You can bet a manlet, or a manlet that lifts.

Obviously the right choice is the better one.

Just don't do roids, massive amounts of muscle don't look good on a small frame.

There are plenty of girls that dig the young twink look. Well groomed, fit body, good arms.

>listening to women

But they can never chase a Manlet in a real fight.

The guy I've been with for 6yrs is 5'8" and I'm 5'2". There is a comfortable size difference and he's on his way to becoming fit.

I think this is also somewhat relevant.

i'm 5'11 and i tell girls i'm 6'1

Listening to the Inferior gender..
>>Never making it.

Nice quads breh. What's your routine?

Are these threads bait? Why the fuck do people think height should stop you from taking care of your body? If you're like 5'3 or something, yea it sucks but fuck, you only get one body. Don't let it rot. Don't become a roid monkey, tho.

lol, faggot

Basically this. Anything is better with more gains. ANYTHING
N
Y
T
H
I
N
G

>be me 6'2" master race
>decide to finally confirm it
>grab tape measure
>take first measurement
>no this can't be right
>take some more from different angles and techniques
>no... no this can't be
>turns out i'm 182cm aka barely even 6'

like i'm still happy with my height but i do feel slightly disappointed

this
getting fit is always good

I'm 6'1 and couldn't imagine bein under 6'0. There are alot of tall bitches these days. If they're > 5'7, you're gonna look small next to them unless you're 6'0+

>under 7'
Manlets, they never learn

Why worry about the things you can't control? There is literally nothing you can do to make yourself talller. You're going to be short forever.

So you should focus on the things you can do.

>Get in shape
>Work on developing confidence, learn to be outgoing and funny
>Acquire a well paying job.

So what if you have to work harder to get the same shit. Some people are born without arms and legs, do you seriously think you have it that bad?

I'm 5-6 and I'm not ashamed of it. I'm a full two inches shorter than you. I'm borderline as short as guy can get before you start thinking something went seriously damn wrong. Yes my life would have been easier if I was 6-3, but I've still have had a fulfilling sex life. I still have close friends. I still have a loving family. I've been all over the world and I'm not going to wonder if I'll have enough to eat tomorrow.

Shit could be way worse.

Ya know whats worse than being short? Being emotionally fragile because you're short. Nut up faggot.

you wana be a skinny fat manlet or ripped manlet?
Think about who the misslets will prefer

youtube.com/watch?v=PHSaEPVSVEE

Why do girls care so much about height? Yeah some gay guys care about it, but those seem to be a pretty small minority.

I see short tops with larger bottoms all the time. In fact, in guys there doesn't seem to be a very good correlation between height and wanting to be a top or bottom. I have a friend who is 6'7 and is a complete submissive bitch.

are you me? i guess everyone lies about their height. i thought i was 6'1" until i went to get a physical a few years back and learned i was 5'11". i just stuck with the old story. i'm just telling women what they want to hear.

sure just don't overdo it

think Tom Cruise not You're A Big Guy

also learn to dress well. this guy is only 5'6 and he's pretty damn sexy. short guys look much better in professional clothes.

just work out for yourself, who the fuck cares

Don't worry about your height.
The more attention you bring to it the more people will notice it.
It's all about confidence. If you carry yourself highly then you'll be fine

I'm 5'6" and I have no problems with it. I've fucked several women taller than me. They don't care unless they are shallow or you care too much.

Seriously, the more you focus on it and lie about it, the less attractive you are.

lmao, this hipster faggot is what Veeky Forums considers well-dressed?
>wearing tie that's exact same pattern and colours as undershirt.
>wearing a business suit with shorts
>wearing fucking plaid under a business suit
>dyed his hair grey

Can confirm
im 6'1'' and i have huge problems picking up chicks so its true they SAY they want one thing but the guys they go for are completly diffrent

If women actually stuck to the bullshit they say the human race would have died out long ago because of no births

>i guess everyone lies about their height
Nope. Only manlets do that.

I'm 5'9 but I say I'm 5'7 because of this

been said a few times, but yeah dude just lift but dont get too big. Also, I'm 5'9 and dated a grill who was almost 5'8 and she never complained about it ever. Why care what girls think anyway

>Why care what girls think anyway
Because we want to stick our dicks inside of them and in 9/10 cases they wont let you do that so in that 1/10 case we need to atleast act like we care in order to fuck

Seems like a design flaw that guys are super interested in sex while girls carry a lackluster interest at best

Females were the design flaw. Should have just let guys get pregnant through the butt DESU.

What? Are you OP? If not, have you ever been with a girl? Girls wanna fuck just as badly as guys, they just hide it better than us. Both my relationships ended in them wanting to fuck more often than me and i used to fap 2-7 times a day when i was 14-15.

t. someone who read the sticky on /r/malefashionadvice and thinks he's an expert

you sound like you dress like a mormon and you'd be laughed at by the average gay man in NYC if you asked them on a date based solely on the way you are dressed

Why is it that every time people start talking about height people on Veeky Forums start talking about fighting? Who the fuck gives a shit about fighting? It literally almost never happens in real life, so it doesnt matter. What matters is social bonuses and attractivness.

Stop using the fact that you can fight as an excuse to be a manlet.

im not OP and i have been in relationships before, one really really good where we basically fucked all day every time we met and one semi-decent were we lived together so sex wasnt as often but still

Having been on the hunt for a chick to fuck for over a year i can only assume girls do NOT want to fuck as badly as guys do, otherwise we wouldnt be in this position
Im just doubtful since there is a significant lack of women willing to fuck as ive noted it, sure girls IN relationships are willing but getting them into a relationship is also extremly hard because they generally seem to just not want to and if they do they are in one already

The single market seems pretty dead to me, well its full of guys but im not into that

Im in college and fucking all the poon there is on the single market. Dunno man, maybe yuro womynz are just more ready to give it up to the first dude that actually acts alpha?

Just be swole enough to be attractive and try to be a cool guy that people like and hope the taller competition are cunts. There are more important things than just height. But if you give up entirely then you deserve to be alone and weak.

>be me
>legitimately 5'9 barefoot and measured by a doctor
>tell lady at DMV in 5'9
>she says "you look at least 5'11"
>albeit I have great posture so that could help

This height inflation shit is out of hand. All these fucking faggots claim they are 2" above their actual height. Literally 80% of the male population is under 6'0, 96% is under 6'3. I don't know how many times I heard people the same height as me claim they were 6'0

Fighting does matter though, it's a social bonus When people know you could beat them up they show more respect, even if it won't happen

>Why is it that every time people start talking about height people on Veeky Forums start talking about fighting?

It's just where the mind goes:
youtu.be/llPdKKJltyc?t=1m18s

Ya girls do want to fuck just as badly as guys, it's just that their standards are so fucking high that they aren't able to.

Any 10/10 guy will fuck any chick who is 6/10 yet a 6/10 woman will most likely never fuck a guy under 8/10.

>5ft8
>manlet

5ft7 is the average height around the world, 5ft8 is even better

I'm 5ft8, and lemmee tell you the gains train isn't all easy since you aint tall but you aint short either, it's worth it though since at 5ft8 you could get up to 200lbs and still look like you're not compensating, you got enough height to not overcompensate and your short enough to look real good in gains.

keep on lifting, 5ft8 is a good height to build a body to, no one is gonna call you out on overcompensating once you reach 180-210lbs, past that though and itll look weird.

it depends more on your bone thickness than anything else, you see Op i got thin bones, i started off at 125lbs and i already look a bit big so once i hit 150lbs i looked like a chad

Im studying at uni and there are almost no single chicks around
If a girl is not terribly ugly and has an interest in guys she has a boyfriend already, doesnt matter if she is a 6/10, she is taken always

I have no idea how to solve this bullshit, market is flooded with guys and no women

P fucking fair point my man. Albeit, if you have charisma and okay looks you can bag someone hotter than you

That's why you steal chicks. Almost nobody is in an actual serious relationship in college so they are willing to test the waters. If a chick has a boyfriend who gives a fuck? Ask her for her number, don't shit talk her boyfriend but make your intentions clear.

Only matters if it actually comes down to a fight, which it never does. Enjoy being short.

5'8 is a bit over 170 cm. Girls are that height. Both my gfs were/are above 174. A friend of mine who's always called the short one is 175 cm. Youre short dude.

Well personally Im in a fratlike organisation which is mixed bc the study i do (accountancy) has like 10 girls in my whole year, I'd recommend it to anyone looking to find a social group

> girls are that height

Ya girls are also 7' dumb fuck

Well thats my plan as soon as i graduate because ive seen/heard that girls are willing to trade up if given a chance so after i finish school and get more time im gonna steal me a 6/10 chick with an insane sex drive

If there were any single ones i take those but there fucking arent, sadly enough

5'6 here. Life could be worse...

but that tie-shirt combination is odious though.

>Who the fuck gives a shit about fighting? It literally almost never happens in real life
Maybe when you're a pussy.

Even at 6 feet tall, 6'2" guys will make you feel like a baby. 5'10" grills in heels will tower over you.

6'6" guys will tower over all three of you

You will never be good enough, you can never be good enough. Do what you enjoy and makes you happy

Losing all hope and expectations is freedom

>I'm 5'8"

Is this a fucking meme? Are there really people that fucking short on Veeky Forums I can't even fucking tell anymore. Is the joke that 5'8" is kill yourself tier so people pretend or something? Someone clarify this meme.

Look at it this way, you can be 5'8" and a skinny faggot, or look like you lift. It's not a hard choice. You're not gonna touch a weight and turn into Arnold so don't worry your little skeleton self about oh I might get too big because you probably couldn't if you tried with your shit attitude.

Reality is no one cares. Misc, Veeky Forums and others have got guys so fucked up into thinking all of this matters a lot more than it does. I'm 5'7" and have never had a problem dating before lifting or now.

Just do it faggot

You most be 18+ to post here user

>that pic

triggers me every fucking time

and 99% of men think women are some perfect holy angels walking on earth. All perfect, all miracles.

i know it's because of indoctrination, but still

women are ONLY good for making babies and occasional fun. NOTHING else.

>women are ONLY good for making babies
Not likely, they dont put out enough to be considered good at that
if they started having more sex then yes, id agree

>Is there any point in working out and becoming fit if I'm only 5'8?
No, being 5'8" and fit is just as bad as being 5'8" and a lardass. C'mon, this is a stupid question.
>I just feel like girls would think I'm trying to compensate and laugh at me, and 6'0+ guys would just laugh at me
Most of life is not like Veeky Forums or high school. People are generally not laughing at you, even for being short.
>I feel like no matter how much weight I pump and train in boxing or other fighting styles , I'll never be able to beat a guy that's 6'5
Being in obvious shape means you'll have a smaller chance of even being in a fight. Once you get their, having training, strength, and endurance will put you ahead of the guy who doesn't, even if he's taller. Sure, the 6'5" dude who is trained will still have an advantage... wait, are you going around getting into fights regularly? Why are you expecting this? If you need to fight, obviously being fit and trained will put you miles ahead of where you are, but... wtf is this post about?

>I curse my parents.
Fuck off, millenial. Go make yourself as great as you can, or else there's no point in blaming others while you sit and suck on your own. Your life, your success, your failings - unless you are a child or retarded, they are your own responsibility.

Jesus Christ you guys are fucked mentally.

I enjoy that a girl who wears makeup and jewelry to the gym, and can't take a picture of something without making it a selfie, was making fun of someone for posing. Oh the ironing.

t. someone with common fucking sense. Gay men in NYC are about the only crowd you could get away with dressing like that in. I don't need to read a sticky to know that wearing shorts with business suits to show off your faggy tattoos looks dumb as fuck.

Nope, kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=0jnUU2c_i0w

5'9" is the average in the united states stop being a pussy.

>Gay men in NYC are about the only crowd you could get away with dressing like that in.

no shit. I'm not recommending you dress exactly like him. dressing like that anywhere outside of a major city will make you look like the fucking autist you are.

>dyed his hair grey
He's old though.

>Jesus Christ you guys are fucked mentally.
Well yes, years of trying to chase women to do what feel natural (start a family, have a relationship) has caused serious damage
Girls arent interested in a working dynamic in most of the cases, they are just as fucked up as guys but less likely to stick around

If women were more easygoing and relatable things would be diffrent

I'm 6'6 and I never lie about my height

Modern feminism has ruined most women. I am not a huge fan of Gavin McInnes but he is absolutely right about that one. Women are less happy because of feminism.

You think fighting is all about punches, but you are stupid. A long reach will make your punches and blocks easier, but you won't be punching- are you familiar with wrestling, grappling, choking out? There's no reason why a guy with average arm length and 50% higher squat and bench press strength and combat training can't take out a tall guy with long arms and more weight to carry around who also is weaker and less trained in combat

Navy SEALS are on average 5'10" 175 pounds. Have you ever watched Dexter, his combat tactics? Action movies? Lots of movie stars are around 5'10". Lots of pro fighters and military are this height- average or below, even

Funny, but I don't think I'd expect most girls to date me if I didn't have a penis either.

Men and women are both varied. But if you're going into a situation where you're either assuming all women are "angels" or "fucked up" instead of trying to assess who you're trying to date individually you're not going to have a good time.

Like the instagram chick from the eariler picture. It's really not hard to avoid that kind of woman, and if you're running into them constantly then you should change your approach for meeting people (unless that's what you're looking for).

>Men and women are both varied
I assume nothing but analyze every given encounter
If i meet a girl i could find an interest in she is always taken and if she is single, she is uninterested in dating generally
Ive met several chicks who are cold as ice towards all guys, why should i bother wasting time trying to date them?

I would just give my left arm to find a decently cute, non-fat chick with a sex drive an a loving "Lets spend time together" attitude

this must be bait height and weight class are huge factors, Navy seals are warriors who are good at killing people with guns who are usually going into a situation with all the advantages they dont just square off with Ahmed the goat farmer in a fair fight.

Where do you live, out of curiosity? I have no trouble meeting women but I've always lived in medium/large cities.

Why would you just assume you are 6 2?

bigger city, population close to a milion
Still, its strange how one assumes there is a ratio of 1:1 between men and women but i meet many more single guys than girls

Look up your city's actual ratio. For instance, the West Coast US has more single men, East Coast US has more single women. That being said I was able to have long term girlfriends on both coasts.

I mean I'm not going to lie, being attractive will help you, but that's effected by your behavior, attitude, and your fitness level. I don't look like a model and I meet all sorts of women.

How do you meet people in general?

Leave Veeky Forums
No one gives a fuck about your height nearly as much as Veeky Forums makes it out to be
Your body image issues are only going to get worse

Right now im currently not meeting people, i got...bored so i quit since it made me depressed
Sad but its true, i can talk to people with no problem and people mostly seem to enjoy my company but i got so frustrated with not getting what i wanted out of life and it seeped into my public life and it became harder to deal

I think you should work out, OP. It's a matter of self respect. But don't do it to get massive. Just achieve tinytrip mode and make educational attainment and career the most important things in your life. After that, the girls will come naturally. Good health and self care is always the right choice, regardless of height.

what do you do for a living? I have no college or technical skills and work a low paying job.

lol your insecurities are less attractive than any physical feature you could possible have. Lift heavier than everyone else in the gym. It's more impressive to brag about something you earned like strength rather than something you were born with like height.

>Is there any point

No. There is no point. Everything is pointless.

>butthurt manlet trying to move the goalposts.

Sorry little man, but if you're 5'10" or shorter, you're a manlet.